Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 40. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will the personal information of the lead and his contact details be protected by the system by some kind of encryption?

Of course, all the data will be decrypted so don’t worry about security.
Does anyone know which encryption method will be used by the system to protect the data of all potential customers?
The platform will use encryption with the use of public keys.
If you encrypt the data of each lead, how can they be deciphered then to the buyer?
In case the transaction is successful the decryption key will be given to the buyer so decryption wont take long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why I cant see the LDC tokens an my wallet account yet?
Try to change the settings and let LDC tokens be displayed.
Activity: 364
Why I cant see the LDC tokens an my wallet account yet?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Using Ethereum isnt the best idea, it has not so large capacities, it can be not  enough for the number of users that LeadCoin will have.
Ethereum is now scaling its system so developers of LeadCoin chose chain with faster consensus for transactions.
What chain was chosen? Does anyone know?
It’s written in the WP that it decided to choose Tendermint. In principle, this is a good and optimal choice for LeadCoin.
I haven’t heard anything about this chain yet. Is it already used anywhere or is this a new development?
Using Ethereum isnt the best idea, it has not so large capacities, it can be not  enough for the number of users that LeadCoin will have.
Ethereum is now scaling its system so developers of LeadCoin chose chain with faster consensus for transactions.
It’s written in the WP that it decided to choose Tendermint. In principle, this is a good and optimal choice for LeadCoin.
Activity: 34
What other sources of information besided WeByDo we used for initial analysis of the market? Why was a decision to start such start-up made?
copper member
Activity: 140
Why do you need ICO?
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Activity: 60
How will the identification check take place? Can you describe the process? What advantages will platform get due to work with Uport and Civic?
Activity: 280
You will cooperate with UPort and Civic and use their technological solutions. Why not develop such technological solutions on your own instead of taking them from the third party?
Activity: 308
What will be the functions of UPort and Civic?
Activity: 336
You’re developing your service very well, you’re planning to use innovative developments only as it’s written in the WP. I’m wondering whether you’re gonna connect unique technologies to your platform?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
You say the storage of data according to the IPFS method is very reliable. Have you already tested this technology?
Activity: 112
What are advantages of distributed storage of leads according to the IPFS method?
Activity: 336
Is LDC token already available on any exchanges?
Yes, it’s already possible to sell and buy this token on Bancor and Liqui exchnages.
Activity: 294
Is LDC token already available on any exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: