Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 39. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As far as I understand the platform will be dedicated more to small deals on several leads. What is someone wants to but a big number of leads? Can system withstand such a volume?
No one said that LeadCoin is focused on small deals. The system will be able to proceed large transactions. Although, as I understood it, it made developers experience some difficulties, they’ve manage to solve the problems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As far as I understand the platform will be dedicated more to small deals on several leads. What is someone wants to but a big number of leads? Can system withstand such a volume?
Activity: 224
Are u planning to somehow insure high quality of the potential clients which will be sold on yr platform?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
You’re developing your service very well, you’re planning to use innovative developments only as it’s written in the WP. I’m wondering whether you’re gonna connect unique technologies to your platform?

Are there any specific technologies coming to your mind that you would like to see integrated? As of now they have a good stack of technologies they are going to implement. What do you think is missing?
Activity: 392
What are advantages of distributed storage of leads according to the IPFS method?

The main advantage of this method is an opportunity to store and track leads fast if its necessary.
You’re developing your service very well, you’re planning to use innovative developments only as it’s written in the WP. I’m wondering whether you’re gonna connect unique technologies to your platform?
We’re planning not only to connect, but also to develop innovative technologies. We think that this issue is described in the WP quite detailed.
What will be the functions of UPort and Civic?
They are needed in order to ensure everyone in the consortium has a verifiable identity attached to them.
You will cooperate with UPort and Civic and use their technological solutions. Why not develop such technological solutions on your own instead of taking them from the third party?
Why discover the continents again? This solutions have already proved their reliability, also, LeadCoin development will happen faster if it wont be necessary to develop an analogue for every technology existing in the market.
How will the identification check take place? Can you describe the process? What advantages will platform get due to work with Uport and Civic?
These are identity management systems. Using them will increase reliability, security and transparence of blockchain.
Why do you need ICO?
ICO was necessary to collect the amount of money necessary to implement our product. We’re for decentralization that’s why we preferred this way to classical involvement of investors.
Using Ethereum isnt the best idea, it has not so large capacities, it can be not  enough for the number of users that LeadCoin will have.
Ethereum is now scaling its system so developers of LeadCoin chose chain with faster consensus for transactions.
What chain was chosen? Does anyone know?
It’s written in the WP that it decided to choose Tendermint. In principle, this is a good and optimal choice for LeadCoin.
I haven’t heard anything about this chain yet. Is it already used anywhere or is this a new development?
This is quite new consensus protocol which allows to increase the speed of proceeding of transactions considerably even in case of increase in their number. It’s important for our platform from the point of view of scaling.
Activity: 336
What level of privacy will be implemented on yr platform in order to protect personal data of leads?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Theoretically, one party to the deal can settle agreement with arbitrators in advance in order to make the dispute be solved in its favor.  Will u do anything to make this impossible?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
You write that you’ll implement kinda breakdown and cut protocol in order to make arbitrators less stimulated to confederacies. Could you tell us how this protocol will work?
The ICO has finished very fast, I didn’t even manage to buy the tokens. When will start the next one?
The wont be next ICO, all the tokens are sold out.
What’s left to do for people who hasn’t purchased the tokens on the ICO?
They can do this on the exchange. The LDC token has already been listed on Bancor and Liqui.
Activity: 252
The ICO has finished very fast, I didn’t even manage to buy the tokens. When will start the next one?
What’s left to do for people who hasn’t purchased the tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 252
Methods for automating the loading of leads into the system are too few. In fact, only one. But the Lids can come through a channel that will not be supported by the system. Then everything will have to load hands, and it will take a very long time.
In addition to automatically loading leads with a widget, platform developers plan to integrate with CRM systems to quickly and seamlessly import potential customers into the LeadCoin control panel.
An interesting option, but not practical. All the data of the leads will still have to be manually registered.
The main advantage of this method will be that most of the details about the leader will already be entered in the CRM, so in LeadCoin it will be necessary to fill all fields with already existing data.
I wonder if the company already has any CRM systems for integration with LeadCoin?
The technical documentation deals with Salesforce and Hubspot, probably the company will start with them.
When do they plan to integrate? Immediately after launching the platform?
There’s a possibility that such integration will happen earlier than the final release, but the exact date of release will be announced a bit later.
If you use manual import of leads into the system, which maximum number can be downloaded at a time? And can I just download a CSV file with all the data?
The maximum limit for leads available for upload at the same time will be announced later. Yes, you can upload both CVS file and Excel table.
Pages:
Jump to: