Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 41. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The developers promised the MVP platform, when will it be ready?
The MVP release is planned by the LeadCoin development team for the second quarter of 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
 The developers promised the MVP platform, when will it be ready?
Activity: 392
The project is unique in my opinion.The starting price for the project is reasonable. Spectacular WhitePaper, fully reveals all aspects of the project to the reader.The Lead Coil project is of interest to users interested directly in the work within the system itself.

I wouldn't say it is completely unique. There are a few dealing with leads and web marketing in the space. But LeadCoin has a good team which might be able to stand the competition.
Thank u for yr support! The news about development of our project will be announced in the near future.
What kinda permission the leads seller should get from the owner in order to sell his details?
He should get informed consent of a person whose data is placed in a lead. It’s necessary to get it only once.   
That’s an interesting project but I cant understand the way leads are going to be downloaded to the system… Can anyone explain the way it works?
This process is described n our WP in details. Please, get acquainted with it, if you’ll have some questions anyway, ask the support service.
What if I try to sell the lead I havent get permission for? What’s gonna happen? What kinda punishment I might get? 

Arbitration will choose an appropriate punishment for u. The most strict one is being blocked on the platform.
I do like the idea of automatic widget. Well done, developers. Are they going to provide a manual for installation?
We understand that lots of  our clients haven’t worked with such services before and they’ll get as detailed instructions as possible. Also, it’s possible to apply to our support service.
The ICO is over, congratulations, everyone! Now we should wait for the launch of the platform. By the way, are there any screenshots of the future interface?
That’s not a lot... Which interface will sellers have? We will have to fantasize))
When sellers enter their accounts, they will be able to see al the leads, they have uploaded into the system. Using the dashboard, they can select leads, that they want to sell. Then, they can fill in some additional information for leads. After that, sellers can switch to the general area of the dashboard in order to search for and claim new leads.
That’s what I was expected. Generally, everything is simple and convenient. And what interface will buyers have?
They will be able sort leads by categories or keywords.
Will those, who will work under the SDK, be able to reconfigure the interface for buyers and sellers in their own way?
Yes, that’s what SDK is necessary for – in order to provide u with an opportunity to develop the solutions basing on our product.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If you encrypt the data of each lead, how can they be deciphered then to the buyer?
Activity: 210
Does anyone know which encryption method will be used by the system to protect the data of all potential customers?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the personal information of the lead and his contact details be protected by the system by some kind of encryption?
If you use manual import of leads into the system, which maximum number can be downloaded at a time? And can I just download a CSV file with all the data?
Do I still have to go through the KYC procedure? Like, ICO has already ended?
KYC had to pass investors who bought tokens for more than 15,000 EUR.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Do I still have to go through the KYC procedure? Like, ICO has already ended?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Methods for automating the loading of leads into the system are too few. In fact, only one. But the Lids can come through a channel that will not be supported by the system. Then everything will have to load hands, and it will take a very long time.
In addition to automatically loading leads with a widget, platform developers plan to integrate with CRM systems to quickly and seamlessly import potential customers into the LeadCoin control panel.
An interesting option, but not practical. All the data of the leads will still have to be manually registered.
The main advantage of this method will be that most of the details about the leader will already be entered in the CRM, so in LeadCoin it will be necessary to fill all fields with already existing data.
I wonder if the company already has any CRM systems for integration with LeadCoin?
The technical documentation deals with Salesforce and Hubspot, probably the company will start with them.
When do they plan to integrate? Immediately after launching the platform?
Methods for automating the loading of leads into the system are too few. In fact, only one. But the Lids can come through a channel that will not be supported by the system. Then everything will have to load hands, and it will take a very long time.
In addition to automatically loading leads with a widget, platform developers plan to integrate with CRM systems to quickly and seamlessly import potential customers into the LeadCoin control panel.
An interesting option, but not practical. All the data of the leads will still have to be manually registered.
The main advantage of this method will be that most of the details about the leader will already be entered in the CRM, so in LeadCoin it will be necessary to fill all fields with already existing data.
I wonder if the company already has any CRM systems for integration with LeadCoin?
The technical documentation deals with Salesforce and Hubspot, probably the company will start with them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: