Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 69. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Let’s say I’m doing rental  business of construction equipment in Europe. What advantages do I get if I partner up with this platform?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What lead hierarchy is used on the platform? К I saw «hot leads» on the website. What else?
Activity: 238
Hey everyone. I’m kinds new here but I’m planning to invest. How can I buy coins? I’ll try to figure out the rest)

Hi. You can buy Leadcoin from other people or by trading with the platform. You can pay by bank transfer or with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Hey everyone. I’m kinds new here but I’m planning to invest. How can I buy coins? I’ll try to figure out the rest)
Activity: 378
Webydo works on the market that deals with $30 billion. What is going to happen in 5 years? What about this project aims? 
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What is expected token price after ICO?

The forecast is $1. But you never know.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
 What is expected token price after ICO?
Activity: 14
I like the project. It’s ambitious, everything is organized, the team is good and it’s a derivative from a bigger platform. I’m kinda nervous that it works with cryptocurrency. Look at the stocks it goes up and down non stop. I understand that the market is getting stable slowly but surely. But dont you think it’s a little too early to use crypto as a basement? 
Volatility is big I know. However you make it look worse than it actually is. Even though it’s unstable it’s still growing. Volatility is a typical feature at the beginning. You named project advantages yourself and they make project promising even without cryptocurrency. And the last important thing is the project is decentralized and has blockchain which makes stable as it is.
Probably so. We will see it for ourselves later. What should I do to start using the platform?
You should register to start using Leadcoin. Fill in a form on the website and you can work with leads, dont forget to set up your profile and you are good to go.
What restrictions apply to businessmen?
Platform value  professionals that are willing to work transparently and honestly. You can get rewards for that. If you work with low quality material  or sell low quality goods you are going to get punished.
What kinds of punishments?
I like the project. It’s ambitious, everything is organized, the team is good and it’s a derivative from a bigger platform. I’m kinda nervous that it works with cryptocurrency. Look at the stocks it goes up and down non stop. I understand that the market is getting stable slowly but surely. But dont you think it’s a little too early to use crypto as a basement? 
Volatility is big I know. However you make it look worse than it actually is. Even though it’s unstable it’s still growing. Volatility is a typical feature at the beginning. You named project advantages yourself and they make project promising even without cryptocurrency. And the last important thing is the project is decentralized and has blockchain which makes stable as it is.
Probably so. We will see it for ourselves later. What should I do to start using the platform?
You should register to start using Leadcoin. Fill in a form on the website and you can work with leads, dont forget to set up your profile and you are good to go.
Platform value  professionals that are willing to work transparently and honestly. You can get rewards for that. If you work with low quality material  or sell low quality goods you are going to get punished.
Activity: 92
I think the potential customers of the platform are not the individuals, but the enterprise groups and so on, especially the projects with big procurement plans.
Activity: 364
What period of time is it planned to get into the top gear in? What will be this measured in? How will we understand that everything is going as expected?
Activity: 364
Can you tell us please what the similarity of the project and Google giant is? And the regional projects, too.
Activity: 350
Does the platform offer any other services besides the lead sale? I’m just wondering whether there’s a plan B for an event if the company doesnt manage to earn on leads.
Activity: 196
How do the developers see the perspective of the approximate price of one lead in the system? In project’s cryptocurrency and in dollars.
Activity: 210
What project’s principles guarantee the sale of leads? Is this based on the structure of demand? Or, maybe, on the number of companies that will work in the system? Well, i just doubt that someone may need not very hot leads, it doesnt make any sense to sell them)

Any company can sell unused leads and receive additional income. Consequently, unused leads are valuable, too. There’re no other principles yet. The increase in the number of companies on the platform wont surely lead to the increase in the sale of leads proportionally.

What does single, not systematic purchase of leads give?

Possibility to avoid holding large marketing campaigns without guarantee of reach of target audience. In this case the company will reach the target audience interested in the product immediately. Besides, there will be the info on the target audience in the market in general.

I’m a bit acquainted with the directology. Are there any more serious difficulties?

It isnt easy to estimate the target audience yourself in this case. Direct is  usually adjusted in wrong way, this is proved even by the demand for this service on the part of the companies.

How do you estimate this market?
Pages:
Jump to: