Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 70. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What project’s principles guarantee the sale of leads? Is this based on the structure of demand? Or, maybe, on the number of companies that will work in the system? Well, i just doubt that someone may need not very hot leads, it doesnt make any sense to sell them)

Any company can sell unused leads and receive additional income. Consequently, unused leads are valuable, too. There’re no other principles yet. The increase in the number of companies on the platform wont surely lead to the increase in the sale of leads proportionally.

What does single, not systematic purchase of leads give?

Possibility to avoid holding large marketing campaigns without guarantee of reach of target audience. In this case the company will reach the target audience interested in the product immediately. Besides, there will be the info on the target audience in the market in general.

I’m a bit acquainted with the directology. Are there any more serious difficulties?

It isnt easy to estimate the target audience yourself in this case. Direct is  usually adjusted in wrong way, this is proved even by the demand for this service on the part of the companies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What project’s principles guarantee the sale of leads? Is this based on the structure of demand? Or, maybe, on the number of companies that will work in the system? Well, i just doubt that someone may need not very hot leads, it doesnt make any sense to sell them)

Any company can sell unused leads and receive additional income. Consequently, unused leads are valuable, too. There’re no other principles yet. The increase in the number of companies on the platform wont surely lead to the increase in the sale of leads proportionally.

Possibility to avoid holding large marketing campaigns without guarantee of reach of target audience. In this case the company will reach the target audience interested in the product immediately. Besides, there will be the info on the target audience in the market in general.

I’m a bit acquainted with the directology. Are there any more serious difficulties?

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
What part of tokens will the developers receive after the sale?
It’s planed to provide then with about 10% of tokens. The same amount will be allocated to Webydo.
right, a considerable amount this is a good offer from developers
i believe many are interested in this and make it enthusiasm
will certainly have a positive effect on the progress of this project
Activity: 406
It’s planed to provide then with about 10% of tokens. The same amount will be allocated to Webydo.
Activity: 196
What is planned in the regard of listing on the exchanges?

I’ve read in the interview that the listing will take place for sure. As for exchanges, it isnt clear so far. Everything changes so fast nowadays.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What is planned in the regard of listing on the exchanges?
Activity: 266
My business needs and sell the leads regularly. When will i be able to use the workable platform and try to do this?
Activity: 280
What share of the market do the creators expect to get in a couple of years? Will the company manage to press Google?))
There’re various companies and forms of ownership around the world. Is this taken into account on the platform? Or is registration and operation the same for everyone?
Can the project already tell us how many profit it gets? Are there any proofs of operation of the system?
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I’ve read the WP. All in all, it’s clear. But i cant agree with the logic of the process completely. Often the leads are needed only within the framework of a particular industry or area of operation of companies. Consequently, they will be sold by the competitors most often. Why would they sell each other leads of good quality?)))
You’re right there’s such a point in operational logic. However, the sale itself and this business is possible only among the colleagues-competitors. Moreover, both parties need the sale and the purchase.
Well, it seems you’re tight. But i’d like to make it clear for myself whether it makes any sense to sell anything of good quality as leads? In this very case.

The platform will use every possible way to stimulate them to do it. In addition, there’s a mechanisms of sanctions for those who won’t trade leads of good quality or will complicate the operation of the platform in any other way. Let's hope that common sense here prevails over greed. This all is for the benefit of the industry.

This sounds quite romantic. How can you come to the conclusion (or at least hope) that common sense prevails over greed? Tell me one example where that worked out before Smiley
Activity: 336
What is the internal reserve necessary for?
Yes, there’s a BNT reserve. It’s necessary to provide the holders with guarantees that the token has internal value.
Activity: 224
What is the internal reserve necessary for?
I’ve heard that the number of the coins in the project can be changed. How is it carried out?

It’s possible. The total number of the LDC in the circulation can vary dynamically ‘cause LDC are being created and removed. That’s the principle at the moment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I’ve heard that the number of the coins in the project can be changed. How is it carried out?
Pages:
Jump to: