Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Curecoin beta pool test - user limit lifted - Lets hit the Mile Stone 1200R - page 9. (Read 12833 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Another shitcoin to add to cryptsy and die...
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
all the original members of my folding team are guaranteed a spot in the pool, if you were already on the team and did not get in to the first 50 cap please message me. We will add you to the pool.

Please note this is a beta run of getting paid for folding, but its been tested and working  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ill add this pool to my official pool list soon. update intervals on this site are going to be very slow compared to normal mining FYI. Go ahead and start folding now, stats will populate within 24 hrs max( from the time you complete your first work unit). Updates may come through much quicker, there will be lots of work to do as this is an experimental concept.

Oh i should mention ( will update some instructions on site soon ) , use the normal folding client to solve work units, there is no need to download a separate miner. Your points will transfer from your official folding clients into the pool automatically.

any questions just shoot me a pm or post
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Registered for both with username ruletheworld
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Finally a coin with a purpose behinds its' hashes.  Registered on both sites under Francisco and look forward to mining with everyone!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
EDIT - To make it clear, this in not the official curecoin, but a test medium for payments to folders, currently payments are being given out in the form of globalcoins ( its was a cheap option to use a lot of them for the test )

EDIT 7/26/13 7:33 - cap raised on pool, about 90 spots left

_EDIT_ Now that we have our 50 testers, and points are starting to stack up, its time to send out some form of coin to complete the most important phase... paying folders!

At this time there is details up in the air about Beta vs Official launch of curecoin. For the time being i have the pool using a globalcoin wallet for testing, this again is make sure all of the functions are in place before we try to launch curecoin.

Global coin is a good test medium for now, it has a small amount of trade volume on coins-e.com, maybe this project will increase that coins value for a short while....

Also Hydroponica offered 10k GIL coins, which i can also include in the payout system... but hopefully by the time i use up my global coin in the test phase we will have the pool plugged into the official curecoin. For now at least we have finally found a way to encourage folding and create payouts.

Please assist in the testing phase by downloading the globalcoin wallet (its safe, been running a GLC pool since it came out). Enter your globalcoin address into the account details. When this test phase is done i will likely leave this beta pool up and going and let people have the choice to fold and receive GLC  until my funds run out.

Reserved  Grin  Grin

Activity: 397
Merit: 251
CureCoin Lead Dev
7/27/13 - Goal is to hit Mile Stone 1200R - Curecoin team needs to reach rank 1200+

Come sign up and do a little folding, get paid in alt coins.

Mile Stone 1200R will enable us to launch reliable Curecoin.

"We must prove our power before power is given to us"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So it seems the time for research coins is upon us... i have not forgotten my task  Grin

Cryptobullion was nice enough to do some work on a pool that will give credit to users of the folding network.

http://75.134.182.16:10506

Important !

You must sign up to the pool with a valid email address !

You must also sign up for folding@home  http://folding.stanford.edu/

Make sure you set yourself up to be in team "Curecoin" team number is 224497

Please use the same username on the pool as you do for the folding network. (optional but good idea)

Also Im looking for an alt coin or 2 or 3 that would like to sponsor the initial phases of curecoin. If you are an alt coin dev and would like to be a part of the curecoin project by donating some coins to give to folding@home users, plz contact me ! Your sponsorship will be noted.
Pages:
Jump to: