Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 72. (Read 171852 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
sorry for my english

> he is the only developer of the coin itself

I think this is bad. imho. The idea of cryptocoins is full openess.

The dev team must be open. nobody is master, owner, proprietor, holder

System can not be worked at trust to one human.

If original development dont want include other developers in team the original cryptocoin must be rejected.

if so you must make fork with full openess

i'm newby and probably dont undestand something

You missed the most important thing: all sources are open now. Anyone can fork it and work at improvements, anyone can send pull requests, no 'master, owner, etc'. The only thing is that oocook5u doesn't want to give full access to his own repository just now - and I understand him, I probably would do the same if I were him. You should understand: we're just on initial level with Datacoin, and need to build some trust. But it doesn't affect development process at any point! All others who work with wallet improvements will provide link to their repositories, and everyone can compile\test their versions. Also these improvements will be sent as pull requests to main repo and merged with it in 1-2 days.

Do you really think that developer should open his repo for anyone on this forum who says 'I want to develop' ? Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
sorry for my english

> he is the only developer of the coin itself

I think this is bad. imho. The idea of cryptocoins is full openess.

The dev team must be open. nobody is master, owner, proprietor, holder

System can not be worked at trust to one human.

If original development dont want include other developers in team the original cryptocoin must be rejected.

if so you must make fork with full openess

i'm newby and probably dont undestand something
DTC unofficial team
oocook5u you should expand the dev team right now. A lot of willing devs in this thread.

I talked to oocook5u yesterday. He means that he is the only developer of the coin itself, I mean network development. This is right - we're not developing network, we only create services, applications for Datacoin. So there is no problem with that, don't worry.
Those who work at wallet improvements will make pull requests to github, and oocook5u will get it into current code.
But I'll ask him to change this point FAQ to clarify about 'unofficial' Datacoin team. No worries, it doesn't have any affects on development Smiley
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
oocook5u you should expand the dev team right now. A lot of willing devs in this thread.
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
12. Who is working on Datacoin project?

I'm working alone for now. I didn't accepted yet anybody into development team but I plan to do this in the future in order to make process more sustainable. Keep in touch and thank you for your support.

Does this means that he is officially dismissing the new development team? If yes, no problem, I'll go back to developing my own crypto currency. Maxsolnc, Mstfck and the rest, seem your hard work have gone down the drain.

Regards.

that was at 5. nov

No Smiley
The FAQ got added today Smiley

ah OK
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I was hacked. Sorry for any scam that occured.

I'm working alone for now. I didn't accepted yet anybody into development team but I plan to do this in the future in order to make process more sustainable. Keep in touch and thank you for your support.

Does this means that he is officially dismissing the new development team? If yes, no problem, I'll go back to developing my own crypto currency. Maxsolnc, Mstfck and the rest, seem your hard work have gone down the drain.

Regards.

that was at 5. nov

No Smiley
The FAQ got added today Smiley
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Regards.

that was at 5. nov
We are developing Datacoin services. I totally understand he won't trust us so fast, but we are still a part of the development team for services for Datacoin. As for myself i didn't develop anything for the Datacoin "network", but we still deserve to be in the dev team, because all of our hard work for Datacoin.

-mstfck
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Regards.
We have registered some new domains from earlier donations for some new services. We still need a server so if you feel generous today:

BTC: 17KVX9Cc3vGNEkXcpdAXey6C7imGeqqM7j
DTC: DFfLAjKhf85b4vgoYHW2Csci8PcSdNgbCh

Thank you!

-mstfck
Activity: 637
Hello!

1. I've added FAQ to the top message of this thread. I hope it will clarify plans. In case something important is missing, please add questions here.

2. Please don't post non technical issues (exchange rates, markets, etc) into this thread because it's hard to find questions I really have to answer.

Hi oocookk5u, amazing work you did and the FAQ answers most questions that where floating on my mind. I am working on a web frontend for people to be able to put and get data into the blockchain.
Is the RPC getdata function already implemented ? You did not comment about it on the faq, using shell commands is fine for now.

Again, great work.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello!

1. I've added FAQ to the top message of this thread. I hope it will clarify plans. In case something important is missing, please add questions here.

2. Please don't post non technical issues (exchange rates, markets, etc) into this thread because it's hard to find questions I really have to answer.
DTC unofficial team
I asked about DTC on cryptsy todat in their official announcement thread, and BitJohn answered that it can be done soon (hopefully). anyway, you can vote for DTC there
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/41704

Thanks! I've just voted. We need much more votes!

Cryptsy is so buggy now... hopefully they'll fix issues soon. No well-working exchange now Sad
I asked about DTC on cryptsy todat in their official announcement thread, and BitJohn answered that it can be done soon (hopefully). anyway, you can vote for DTC there

Thanks! I've just voted. We need much more votes!
DTC unofficial team
Good news everyone 0.001 BTC = 1 DTC
https://bter.com/trade/DTC_btc

Yes, you can trade, but withdrawal of BTC/LTC/DTC has been disabled.

Good news everyone 0.001 BTC = 1 DTC

Yes, you can trade, but withdrawal of BTC/LTC/DTC has been disabled.
DTC unofficial team
Good news, everyone 0.001 BTC = 1 DTC
Yes, but volumes is still low. Some people reported to me that bter has issues with deposit\withdrawal, so it also is not good. We need to get it on Cryptsy.
As if Cryptsy is better, slow deposits (whenever they work) and slow (to very slow) confirmation mails. BTER always worked fine for me, although low volume sucks bad. Anyway, exchanges just serve a purpose when the coin is so young, DUMP (not that this is that bad Wink ).

On a side note, I am still working on an online wallet that will let you (easily) get data from the blockchain and put data on it.
I will post here when beta testers are needed (hopefully in less than two weeks).

Spread the datalove.

That's great!
Can you please post this into thread 'Datacoin Team Listed Here' ?
Activity: 637
Yes, but volumes is still low. Some people reported to me that bter has issues with deposit\withdrawal, so it also is not good. We need to get it on Cryptsy.
As if Cryptsy is better, slow deposits (whenever they work) and slow (to very slow) confirmation mails. BTER always worked fine for me, although low volume sucks bad. Anyway, exchanges just serve a purpose when the coin is so young, DUMP (not that this is that bad Wink ).

On a side note, I am still working on an online wallet that will let you (easily) get data from the blockchain and put data on it.
I will post here when beta testers are needed (hopefully in less than two weeks).

Spread the datalove.
DTC unofficial team
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: