Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 73. (Read 171852 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Designer
Hey, guys! I made a new logo for datacoin and I would appreciate if you would vote for it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347268.new#new (logo not in poll, you can reply into topic). Thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Diff calc fixed now! please find it at
http://datacoin.info/calc.htm

there was cron problem, and I was really messed up with that simple issue  Grin

Thanks for the calculator.

I started the client about 12 hours ago and found 2 blocks so far on an old poweredge 1950 I had sitting in a datacenter. The getmininfinfo reads:

{
    "blocks" : 68380,
    "chainspermin" : 3,
    "chainsperday" : 5.62366477,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 8.99369812,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : 4,
    "primespersec" : 771,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "sieveextensions" : 9,
    "sievepercentage" : 10,
    "sievesize" : 1000000,
    "testnet" : false
}

The calculator said ~24days to find a block. Even with the 2 or 3x speed of now, am I just super lucky or am I missing something. Is the chainsperday per each thread by any chance?

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Just to update everyone on a few details.

1. The original developer is not MIA, he just not so active. So, the new development team will not take over the development, but more as a support for the developer. Until such time that the original developer decided that he don't want to do it anymore, then the new development team will take over. Nothing to fear that development of  Datacoin will stop.

2. The mining pool s/w is in development by the new development team. There will be an announcement when it is done.

Regards.
Activity: 112

thx for your time and hard work!

but I found one little bug, for example, I put "50" in "Your chains per day:" then click and got a result, but the SUM will be "150" when I put "100" into it next time. It's just sum your number that you put in ervery time and same as the result.
Activity: 45
Hi!

I'm going to run an experimental cryptocurrency (just another fork, nearly nothing new :-/). Here are some technical details:

- Datacoin is a Primecoin-fork: same PoW method

Can we just do a plain-old bitcoin fork instead, please?

Thanks.
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
i've been mining for 2 days now and 0 blocks

until 3 days ago i was averaging 4-5 blocks per day
Activity: 7
dose any solo miner get DTC recently?

I mined for one night, get 0 ..

The difficulty is over 8 already.
Activity: 72
We will post big FAQ soon, also we're creating clear plan of future development - wallet (all changes in this plan), tools for coin itself like faucet, projects (really unique) that use Datacoin storage function. It also will be posted when it will be finished and confirmed with team members. Stay tuned !  Wink

already have a pool?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
We will post big FAQ soon, also we're creating clear plan of future development - wallet (all changes in this plan), tools for coin itself like faucet, projects (really unique) that use Datacoin storage function. It also will be posted when it will be finished and confirmed with team members. Stay tuned !  Wink

If the original developer is not active anymore, it would be a good idea to start a new Datacoin thread that is controlled by the new developers.

this!
Activity: 724

If the original developer is not active anymore, it would be a good idea to start a new Datacoin thread that is controlled by the new developers.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
I asked in a different thread: I have two wallets with mined balances. How can I bring them in a single one without importing each privatekey separately?

@ Fernandez

I use this command in linux version

datacoind sendtoaddress DCBsighhfyrkqotGyyVjg7jEA56T9XLòòLUJ [amount] [comment]

where the address is  my -Win 7 PC- wallet

i do that every morning....

Remember fees amount: from 0,05 to 0,15 DTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Activity: 724
Does this project have a website? It's not linked in the first post.
Activity: 504

it semms its always these simple things that cost you the most time in coding Tongue

thx for the update!
DTC unofficial team

DTC unofficial team
No man thx you, you're enough work hard for us! Unless you could give 1990DTC haha  Grin
Grin haha, no. I'm rebooting server now (got a lot of strange things, so need to start from scratch). Stay tuned, I'll finish this soon
and don't forget to join our channel! #datacoin at freenode
Activity: 18
No man thx you, you're enough work hard for us! Unless you could give 1990DTC haha  Grin
DTC unofficial team
Wish I can sync before, bidjy's giveway would have been usefull. Damn time...

Can I do anything for you?
BTW sorry for calc guys, I was away from computer - will fix it soon and post there info
Activity: 18
Wish I can sync before, bidjy's giveway would have been usefull. Damn time...
Activity: 112
Datacoin profitability calc started. (thanks to anty.info where I took source code  Smiley )
It needs some minor changes, but works now.

Please remember that block generation rate is 2x-3x more than expected just for now, so you can multiply results by 2-3
Hmmm... Not working ...

same here, does't work

Sorry guys, I'll correct that now Smiley

still does't work..
Pages:
Jump to: