Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 2. (Read 182565 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think no matter how much effort would be put into explaining to you what is deeponion you would still be like that. Its good to criticize someone or something but this can all be done in a nice way no need to be calling someone uneducated words
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
Though its fascinating that the network is still alive.

What's fascinating? The fact that reality doesn't match the predictions produced by your analysis? That is a shame, I agree but atm I'm a bit busy and not in a position to adjust reality to fit your model predictions, please accept my apologies on this matter. I know it'll be a bitter blow but you just might need to face the inconvenient prospect of having to deepen your model in order for it to produce less unreliable projections.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 8
Some time ago dev talked about reviving this coin. Like two years ago. I guess no reviving Smiley

I think there is no merit in renewing development. There is just nothing relevant this coin can offer.

Anonymity is the only relevant thing. But now there are better technological options...

Though its fascinating that the network is still alive.
Activity: 44
Merit: 12
Try this:
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
are there any nodes for syncing the wallet?
Activity: 44
Merit: 12
Decentralised exchanges like BarterDEX (while still at the small volume stage, so far) are an option too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
Is there a walk around in this ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Or coinexchange.io.

We need the founder or current developer to reach out.
There has been a large resurgence in exchanges in recent months.  There are quite a lot now.  Smiley

We should get Deepcoin on one of the upcoming exchanges like stocks.exchange or similar.

This is one of the higher ranking threads in page views in this whole altcoin subforum, relatively speaking. Did you know that?  Have a look.   By that metric and many others, every other project and a whole lot below us, are all listed on multiple exchanges.

This needs to be rectified.  They don't call it Deepcoin for nothing.  Smiley
Activity: 64
Instead of forum writing, I'm mining Deepcoin in some moments when my laptop is free. 500 DCN during the night (at really low cost) is a normal thing. The same with sister-coin of Deep - Cassubian Detk. I'm wondering why all off You don't do the same. Both coins are old and healthy, the moment they are back on exchanges - is near.
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
This is what we can do. We need to have a coin swap for a new block chain using the deep algo and some current popular features like masternodes and z-snark tech along with new innovations. A partner and I would be willing to chip in some deeps to make it happen.  

As would I.

But the age old question is, "who's coding?".  It'd be a great project to pick up, with quite a few resources already available and/or partly in place, but that question is the crux of the matter.  Deepcoin is cool, but without that, we can only talk.  We need to do.

I don't think we really need a new blockchain. Three years old blockchain is what we only have and it works all right.
Resuming the development requires rather a team of programmers and first thing we need then is a proper code maintenance, including an upgrade to the current version of bitcoin software. So called "coinswap" is a very dirty trick aimed to deprive unaware investors/holders of their assets.

I totally agree. If there was any technical development here, I support it. But without active development there is nothing to support.

Besides, a lot of cryptocoins that are ASIC free gained value and become popular.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
This is what we can do. We need to have a coin swap for a new block chain using the deep algo and some current popular features like masternodes and z-snark tech along with new innovations. A partner and I would be willing to chip in some deeps to make it happen.  

As would I.

But the age old question is, "who's coding?".  It'd be a great project to pick up, with quite a few resources already available and/or partly in place, but that question is the crux of the matter.  Deepcoin is cool, but without that, we can only talk.  We need to do.

I don't think we really need a new blockchain. Three years old blockchain is what we only have and it works all right.
Resuming the development requires rather a team of programmers and first thing we need then is a proper code maintenance, including an upgrade to the current version of bitcoin software. So called "coinswap" is a very dirty trick aimed to deprive unaware investors/holders of their assets.
Activity: 21

As would I.

But the age old question is, "who's coding?".  It'd be a great project to pick up, with quite a few resources already available and/or partly in place, but that question is the crux of the matter.  Deepcoin is cool, but without that, we can only talk.  We need to do.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
no working website, explorer and faucet. No more activity from dev... deepcoin is so close to death.
why not yobit? it's just 0.1BTC to be added.

Go on.  Smiley  You know you want to.
Pages:
Jump to: