Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 3. (Read 182587 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
why not yobit? it's just 0.1BTC to be added.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
it seen this is dead coin  

Seems not to be dead... the blockchain is sane, getting several connections, no problem syncing, and it is still being mined.
I agree, but there is no currency exchange yet, the coin should be traded. I wonder if bushstar is still involved in this project.
Deepcoin needs to move forward.

Why not trying yobit, novaexchange or cryptopia?

Tried cryptopia and when you go on there DCN is dentacoin. Messaged them about it and waiting on reply. Would be nice if the coin owners would actually give us an insight as to what was happening otherwise i have wasted lots of mining power.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Any exchange would be welcome at this point.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Seems not to be dead... the blockchain is sane, getting several connections, no problem syncing, and it is still being mined.
I agree, but there is no currency exchange yet, the coin should be traded. I wonder if bushstar is still involved in this project.

Why not trying yobit, novaexchange or cryptopia?
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500

Activity: 64

Activity: 532
Activity: 532
DCN currency symbol is now in use by Dentacoin (Ethereum-based token) on Cryptopia.

That is not deep coin. Dentacoin has 8000 billion coins. Deepcoin has 90 million
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
DCN currency symbol is now in use by Dentacoin (Ethereum-based token) on Cryptopia.
Activity: 442
Cryptopia is the best exchange for listing, and or bleutrade maybe where it was listed originally
I vote for cryptopia, what can we do to help Deepcoin be listed there?

The biggest exchange for DCN was Bittrex. I don't even know what the requirements have to be met to get there, but I would consider it definitely, as they hosted DCN and even didn't rush to delist it in spite of low volumes. Bleutrade was also very fair. C-cex is a place beter not to visit. Their delisting policy is really disgusting. They list for a while, someone pump&dump, they delist in a rush and even do not allow to withdraw the coins after that, creating artificial panic. Cryptopia is an admirable exchange, but someone have just mentioned their requirements are measured in BTC and these are not the most moderate requirement in the world.
Cryptopia is the best exchange for listing, and or bleutrade maybe where it was listed originally
I vote for cryptopia, what can we do to help Deepcoin be listed there?
Activity: 256
Merit: 60
Activity: 256
Merit: 60
I
 was certainly in on this, but I think it would be best to tweak the
reward to 1 Deepcoin for infinity or start at 2 and half %25 off every 4
years until 1 to infinity or 10 trillion whichever comes first.

I think a new chain would be best as much as I would wish to see my 1
million deepcoin reappear I can always get back into the new chain....

thanks
Activity: 443
I'll shoot you some DCN for the work man. Thanks again!

Got it, thx a lot!  Smiley
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
I'll shoot you some DCN for the work man. Thanks again!

@LBX, more like hibernating. Just a lot of things to coordinate in a proper re-invigoration.
Logo is for free if they want it.  Smiley  
But it`s just asuggestion. There are many ways to pimp the old logo.
Activity: 249
Great logos LivingDeath!  I agree the first one is prob better.  Second one is good too but slightly reminds me of the Dash logo (stylised "D" with a blue infill). 

Excellent work, I vote we adopt the first logo, and if agreed we could give LivingDeath a DCN bounty for his good work.  Do we still have a bounty account? or need a new one?

The first one is better, but I think adding rich texture would make a better effect.

Thank you. I think I know what you mean.
What I thought was not to invent a new logo, just to update the old fashioned one because for marketing there is a very important recognition-effect of the old logo which I didnt want to destroy. This includes the basic design and the colors.
As a logo it should be usable for some purposes, for example to make it very small (for coinmarketcap and so on) or make it very big, which is not possible with pixel-textures or complicated stuff, it should be a scalable vector graphic.
And it`s only the basic design, there could be more variations with metallic effects or 3d-effects and shadows and so on, no problem.
Edit: like this for example https://picload.org/image/riggaggi/deepy3.jpg
But it`s only a suggestion. The coin gets updated now and for symbolic the logo should also be updated is what I wanted to say in general.  Wink

The first one is better, but I think adding rich texture would make a better effect.
What about the exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: