Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 198. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
I do not plan to sell any DCR right now as I am convinced that this journey is not over yet.

Smart decision I think. With hard fork voting on the horizon, the main part of the journey is yet to come.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I joined the project by pure luck as I read about the Airdrop. Then I completely forgot about it. Only 6 months after release, I claimed the Airdrop coins and started immediately a full node on a spare pc. With the current DCR price, I did a solid profit of about 1 BTC. Of course, I do not plan to sell any DCR right now as I am convinced that this journey is not over yet. Very very promising project and I am happy to be part of it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
hey any one know here if the wallet will work on linux ubuntu? i try to get it to work but end up getting errors . Also it seem that linux version of the wallet run on testnet only is that true?

Using cmdline 0.7.0 on Ubuntu, works fine.

Hi thanks for the reply but which version on the on the https://github.com/decred/decred-release/releases/tag/v0.7.0 page is the cmdline 0.7.0 for ubuntu ?

For 64-bit OS:

https://github.com/decred/decred-binaries/releases  : "decred-linux-amd64-v0.7.0.tar.gz"    (binaries)

https://github.com/decred/decred-release/releases/tag/v0.7.0  :  "dcrinstall-linux-amd64-v0.7.0"    (installer)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Only longterm HODL and PoS. Worked great with DCR so far. Smiley

I concur with that strategy.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Only longterm HODL and PoS. Worked great with DCR so far. Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
hey any one know here if the wallet will work on linux ubuntu? i try to get it to work but end up getting errors . Also it seem that linux version of the wallet run on testnet only is that true?

Hi thanks for the reply but which version on the on the https://github.com/decred/decred-release/releases/tag/v0.7.0 page is the cmdline 0.7.0 for ubuntu ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I lost my coin from airdrop.I forget seeds  Sad I don't know what I do now!!! any suggestion or all coin lost?

If you forgot your seed... you are probably out of luck man.  Did you perhaps save it somewhere?  A text document? 
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I lost my coin from airdrop.I forget seeds  Sad I don't know what I do now!!! any suggestion or all coin lost?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up:

The v0.8.0 wallet release has been delayed until 2/9/2017.  The Decred team is using this additional time to prepare demonstrations of hard fork voting.

Thank you all for your patience. Smiley
Activity: 59
I am very curious as to what new privacy features this coin will be bringing to the table... apparently its fresh crypto. Different from XMR,DASH,ZEC.

And there is also GUI for linux.

New Decred wallet will be released today? I am looking forward to new opportunities to buy tickets for a vote.

Release seems to be 8th or 9th.
Activity: 62
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
New Decred wallet will be released today? I am looking forward to new opportunities to buy tickets for a vote.
Activity: 546
Well, DCR looks really promising this year. I was a bit worried when the price went below 0.5$, but I'm happy that I did not dump it. Cheesy

I unfortunately had to get rid of some in the last year, but I kept the bulk and now I'm buying more ...
This year promises
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Well, DCR looks really promising this year. I was a bit worried when the price went below 0.5$, but I'm happy that I did not dump it. Cheesy
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
At least we will have time to accumulate DCR, surely the FOMO will be at the end of this month! Decred towards the moon in March!  Grin
Activity: 29
Let's meet again when Decred will have the market cap of Eth Wink
When Decred has the market cap of Eth, I will invite you to come to my private island somewhere near Thailand  Cheesy

hahahhaha
I wanna a private island too hahhaha
I bet in DCR and XVC, but now I'm only in DCR!
#GoDCR  Grin Grin Grin
DCR go dump. LISK go moon.
Activity: 546
Let's meet again when Decred will have the market cap of Eth Wink
When Decred has the market cap of Eth, I will invite you to come to my private island somewhere near Thailand  Cheesy

hahahhaha
I wanna a private island too hahhaha
I bet in DCR and XVC, but now I'm only in DCR!
#GoDCR  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: