Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 200. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 309
While I am not really a fan of such activities, I would note that the increasing tone and frequency of trolling & fud, is just indication of wider reach and strong hint of greater interest in Decred. Trolls and fudster's are only really around in numbers when there is value in doing so, and they are purely driven by the desire to (re)buy at lower prices, nothing else.

Do not feed these buggers please.

I totally agree with you! @dbt1033 and his gang are just trying to fool us!
They release some fake news and dumping on us their shitcoins! Don't believe them!

Lemme try again in a way you might understand:

Sell me your DCR

I will be happy to sell you if you will refund me 8 BTC loss.
Let's ask a forum moderator to be an Escrow. PM
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
While I am not really a fan of such activities, I would note that the increasing tone and frequency of trolling & fud, is just indication of wider reach and strong hint of greater interest in Decred. Trolls and fudster's are only really around in numbers when there is value in doing so, and they are purely driven by the desire to (re)buy at lower prices, nothing else.

I totally agree with you! @dbt1033 and his gang are just trying to fool us!
They release some fake news and dumping on us their shitcoins! Don't believe them!

Lemme try again in a way you might understand:

Sell me your DCR

Thanks myagui, I totally agree with you! @dbt1033 and his gang are just trying to fool us!
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Whatever.  You are taking things out of context.  Sorry you can't handle yourself.

Here it goes what you deserve LIAR:

https://twitter.com/LaserMushrooms/status/828325503597690880

Sell me your DCR.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Another portion of the lie from developers.
There will be no hardfork voting next release.

We should wait 2 months for another release and then it will take at least 3-4 months for voting (if it will ever happen).

SCAM ALERT - Developers are lying to us and they want to hype the project until February 2018 when they will be able to dump their premine.

All these puzzles and rewards have only one purpose - fool us and force us to buy high.

Congratulations, jy-p! A well-played game. I hope you will be happy with my 8 BTC, which I lost in this project.

Let's think about this a little.  Jy-p is bankrolling this project with Comany 0 to the tune of 60-70k a month.  Do you really thing he's putting in so much time/effort/money for 8 lousy btc?  With the initial airdrop, they gave away what amounted to hundreds of btc.  With crypto projects its key to have appropriate expectations.  If you were expecting mass gains overnight and are upset that didn't happen, you may be leveraging more than you should.  Assuming you will not miss 8 btc over the next year, I submit that you will be happy with your return as the devs continue to toil away.

But lets look at where you stand currently.  So you spent 8 btc on decred.  Great! Did you know you can grow the value of that much more than any bank account can give you? I suggest you look into staking with one of the many stake pools available.  I've been very happy with my "interest" earned regardless of the price of decred.  So check out the pools available to you listed at the bottom of dcrstats.com and give it a try!
Whatever.  You are taking things out of context.  Sorry you can't handle yourself.

Here it goes what you deserve LIAR:

https://twitter.com/LaserMushrooms/status/828325503597690880

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
please Voting Decred to add  https://mercatox.com    Smiley

https://mercatox.com/coins/list

Cool!  The platform looks nice. 

Everybody make sure to vote!
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
https://mercatox.com/?referrer=44
legendary
Yes, you are a moron.
That's on you.  Take your butthurt somewhere else.

I will post this in Twitter. Great community management and support Shocked all altcoins should see this.

Yes, you are a moron.

I will post this in Twitter. Great community management and support Shocked all altcoins should see this.
legendary
... unless you bought the top like a moron....  that's your fault.

Thank you for the official response. I am a moron, ok.
Thank you for the fake news, I hope you will be happy with my bitcoins.

Yes, you are a moron.

The news isn't fake.  You bought the top of a 600% rise. 

... unless you bought the top like a moron....  that's your fault.

Thank you for the official response. I am a moron, ok.
Thank you for the fake news, I hope you will be happy with my bitcoins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have gained a bit from the recent increase in price. Just curious how you lost some.

I am also disappointed we won't participate in hard-fork voting until more time passes, however I would also rather it is done right (e.g. demonstrate first on testnet, and address any unforeseen issues).  I think it's very important for the project it be executed without failure.

They announced that Decred will be added to Coinbase and there will be hardfork voting soon. So I bought very high!
But now we know that decred won't be added to coinbase and hardfork voting will be much much later.

They fooled us to buy on high and now we have to dump or keep this shitcoin until Q3-Q4 2017 Sad
Ouch. I would consider stake mining in your position, and fully expect the value to move up past your buy point in the next few months (if not earlier).
legendary
You're saying it is a scam because you bought at a high price and then it dropped? You realize how foolish that sounds?
The same thing can happen to you with Bitcoin. You buy at $1000 and it falls to $900. Does that make Bitcoin "a scam"?
As for the rest of your claims ("coinbase will not add", "hardfork is not coming" - both are false and unsubstantiated).

The truth is that developers are playing their tricky games.
They feed us with this fake news trying to create the volume to dump their premine! That is why it is a SCAM.

Dunno how you lost 8 bitcoin on something that went 600% in one month unless you bought the top like a moron....  that's your fault.

Nothing goes up forever, many people, including myself, welcome this correction as an opportunity to buy more Decred.  

It's healthy.  

If the coinbase news wasn't big, then wouldn't every coin have been invited to present at coinbase?  

The only other coin I've heard of that was invited to do this is XMR, and they are top 5.

Hard fork voting is coming with 0.8.0 (due out in a few days), but this is only a capability.  

The next update, after this one, will feature a GUI interface for the users of Decred to participate in the voting process.  

Yeah, it may take a few months for people to upgrade to use these features / force the first change through the voting process.  I'm not sure how one could construe that as being a scam.

Sounds like you're just some butthurt noob.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
You're saying it is a scam because you bought at a high price and then it dropped? You realize how foolish that sounds?
The same thing can happen to you with Bitcoin. You buy at $1000 and it falls to $900. Does that make Bitcoin "a scam"?
As for the rest of your claims ("coinbase will not add", "hardfork is not coming" - both are false and unsubstantiated).

They feed us with this fake news trying to create the volume to dump their premine! That is why it is a SCAM.

Your repeating the word "scam" in caps, over and over, doesn't make it more real.  Cheesy
You made a bad trade, and now you're in a bad mood. That's all there is to it from what I can see. Shit happens, happened to me many times.
Instead of buying and trying to sell ASAP, you should have PoS staked and made more coins that way... my advice.
That's why I don't do short-term trading anymore... only long-term HODL+PoS. Worked great with DCR so far.
Nobody is trying to dump anything - the coins are locked until February 2018
DCR's  uptrend is based on real technological features.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
How did you lose 8 BTC?

jy-p fooled me! They were hyping this coin hard the last few weeks! Can't believe it's just another SCAM  Embarrassed

Nobody lied to you - nobody said Coinbase will add 100% and soon; it is said Decred was invited to present at coinbase.
Activity: 329
Merit: 147
Looking forward for a new release and Hard Fork voting Smiley This project is solid as a rock!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
well, you have to be extremely cautious buying high with these volumes. who told you that news=pump? it's already x7, need correction though..
Jump to: