Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 201. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
I have gained a bit from the recent increase in price. Just curious how you lost some.

I am also disappointed we won't participate in hard-fork voting until more time passes, however I would also rather it is done right (e.g. demonstrate first on testnet, and address any unforeseen issues).  I think it's very important for the project it be executed without failure.

They announced that Decred will be added to Coinbase and there will be hardfork voting soon. So I bought very high!
But now we know that decred won't be added to coinbase and hardfork voting will be much much later.

They fooled us to buy on high and now we have to dump or keep this shitcoin until Q3-Q4 2017 Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How did you lose 8 BTC?

jy-p fooled me! They were hyping this coin hard the last few weeks! Can't believe it's just another SCAM  Embarrassed
I have gained a bit from the recent increase in price. Just curious how you lost some.

I am also disappointed we won't participate in hard-fork voting until more time passes, however I would also rather it is done right (e.g. demonstrate first on testnet, and address any unforeseen issues).  I think it's very important for the project it be executed without failure.
How did you lose 8 BTC?

jy-p fooled me! They were hyping this coin hard the last few weeks! Can't believe it's just another SCAM  Embarrassed
Activity: 14
Another portion of the lie from developers.
There will be no hardfork voting next release.

We should wait 2 months for another release and then it will take at least 3-4 months for voting (if it will ever happen).

SCAM ALERT - Developers are lying to us and they want to hype the project until February 2018 when they will be able to dump their premine.

All these puzzles and rewards have only one purpose - fool us and force us to buy high.

Congratulations, jy-p! A well-played game. I hope you will be happy with my 8 BTC, which I lost in this project.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2vuacmd.jpg
How did you lose 8 BTC?
Another portion of the lie from developers.
There will be no hardfork voting next release.

We should wait 2 months for another release and then it will take at least 3-4 months for voting (if it will ever happen).

SCAM ALERT - Developers are lying to us and they want to hype the project until February 2018 when they will be able to dump their premine.

All these puzzles and rewards have only one purpose - fool us and force us to buy high.

Congratulations, jy-p! A well-played game. I hope you will be happy with my 8 BTC, which I lost in this project.

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
That was just a shake hands and a correction.
DCR is still worth more than it was before yesterday.
There is no dump here, just some stupid whales and small fishes trying to manipulate.
Look at the fundamentals of the coin that were very well built throughout 2016
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Pump is over, now dump time?

Well, that was expected. It always happens to pump and dump coins.

It happens to all coins. No exceptions.

Well, that was expected. It always happens to pump and dump coins.
Activity: 329
Merit: 147
Oh, what is going on? Is the new release delayed? Why people are selling their coins?

Someone sells, someone buys! Wink Very interesting price manipulation before the new Decred wallet release, which in recent times a lot on polo. I buy more at a good price, because I'm sure that the growth will be serious during the 2017 year and we will see many innovations in Decred.

So there will be only another wallet in the new release?
There are already 4, right? dcrwallet, webwallet, Paymetheus, decrediton
Please stop making even more wallets!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Oh, what is going on? Is the new release delayed? Why people are selling their coins?

Someone sells, someone buys! Wink Very interesting price manipulation before the new Decred wallet release, which in recent times a lot on polo. I buy more at a good price, because I'm sure that the growth will be serious during the 2017 year and we will see many innovations in Decred.
Activity: 59
What sort of privacy related features are coming to this coin?
Will we finally have a hard fork voting in 0.8.0 release? I've been waiting a year for it Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Activity: 588
Merit: 530
coinbase will never add this. maybe, but LTC AND XMR first!

Just did coinbase already in the process, and make dobavlyanie. Decred made a very strong breakthrough in the growth of the price, and in the work and development of the technology, this is such a valuable coin, should be traded on the largest exchanges
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Is DECRED and XMR coin? 

As in all the XMR Fan Club are here and bought into this since day one, i have just been going through the first few pages and checking the posts of users, who are all XMR supporters.   

So just wondering if this is a coin made by the XMR team, it seems that way.

No, but one of the original monero core team, tacotime, is a founder of decred.

aahh ok, that explains it.  Great, will keep a eye on his posts.  Thank You.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Great news! Towards top 10 marketcap.
Jump to: