Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 202. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
coinbase will never add this. maybe, but LTC AND XMR first!

+1, although coinbase's CTO is coblee, but he still can't help LTC to list there, how can decred be there? IMO XMR will be there first.

I'm not CTO. I'm a Director of Engineering at Coinbase. I won't comment on what and when we will list coins. I do personally think highly of both XMR and DCR and will support GDAX adding both of these coins. But in the end, we will only add it if there are customer demands and high trading volume.

I am happy because coblee, the genius dev replied me, I am so exciting!!!!!!!!

IMO XMR will list because the trading volume and demand are both good in Poloniex, DCR is just starting popular in Poloniex, I don't know the future, but for current situation, impossible to be listed on CB or GDAX.
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

+1, although coinbase's CTO is coblee, but he still can't help LTC to list there, how can decred be there? IMO XMR will be there first.

I'm not CTO. I'm a Director of Engineering at Coinbase. I won't comment on what and when we will list coins. I do personally think highly of both XMR and DCR and will support GDAX adding both of these coins. But in the end, we will only add it if there are customer demands and high trading volume.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is DECRED and XMR coin? 

As in all the XMR Fan Club are here and bought into this since day one, i have just been going through the first few pages and checking the posts of users, who are all XMR supporters.   

So just wondering if this is a coin made by the XMR team, it seems that way.

No, but one of the original monero core team, tacotime, is a founder of decred.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Is DECRED and XMR coin? 

As in all the XMR Fan Club are here and bought into this since day one, i have just been going through the first few pages and checking the posts of users, who are all XMR supporters.   

So just wondering if this is a coin made by the XMR team, it seems that way.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Is there any hope of the $DCR price going up in a few days or will it be close to March when Coin Base adds it Huh
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
This is an interesting project, slipped by me. Will be watching close. What does this coin offer? - Is it anon?

Not ICO coin

I hate ICOs, don't you? It's a scam if you ask me. Paying up front for a mere promise.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This is an interesting project, slipped by me. Will be watching close. What does this coin offer? - Is it anon?

- Lightning Network support  
- Privacy project with a new and unique anon system
- Smart contracts  
- DAO  
- Decentralized governance with vote through the blockchain
- Global Marketing Campaign  

Thank you friend. I will be following this thread. Nice to meet you.

LOL Blazin, we've known each other for a long time. Since the pump on crave

Yes my brother times have changed since then eh, that was a sad coin. This is in a different caliber on all levels it seems. Coins such as XMR and this. I still need to learn more about this.

Yep, Decred has an excellent team of developers.

It's being written from scratch in golang, a language much better than C++

Here you can find everything about the coin, including tutorials https://docs.decred.org

And here you can watch an interview with dev team leader Jake Yocom-Piatt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK_v09JwRmU
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

- Smart contracts  
- DAO  

LOL Blazin8888, we've known each other for a long time. Since the pump on crave

Yes my brother times have changed since then eh, that was a sad coin. This is in a different caliber on all levels it seems. Coins such as XMR and this. I still need to learn more about this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Not ICO coin
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

- Smart contracts  
- DAO  

LOL Blazin, we've known each other for a long time. Since the pump on crave
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
this mean DCR added to coinbase right ?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

- Smart contracts  
- DAO  

legendary
#mitandopelomundo

- Smart contracts  
- DAO  
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
OMG, the reward for the puzzle is already $1,500

https://dcrstats.com/mockingbird

Please help me to solve it, I really need this coins Grin

What is the puzzle? I cant see it

the gif
Jump to: