Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 225. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
jcv
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Activity: 840
I think with no new RFPs and dev subsidy just sitting there we can hire a community manager using it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Thank you hyperjacked  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
is there any community manager?

Mostly devs at the moment.

I'd be happy to help with all my spare time! No charge!

I've been with decred since the start and I think it has what it takes...

Pm me anytime

Cheers
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
jcv
Activity: 94
is there any community manager?
jcv

Yes, we are a bit behind from that date originally on that milestone but those dates are more like targets than absolute things.  Current target (but not promise) is Thursday.

Ok thanks for the heads up...  Still think you guys need some kind of community liaison. 

My very occasional posts aren't good enough? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274

Yes, we are a bit behind from that date originally on that milestone but those dates are more like targets than absolute things.  Current target (but not promise) is Thursday.

Ok thanks for the heads up...  Still think you guys need some kind of community liaison. 
jcv

Activity: 67
Activity: 840
What is the "split fee" when buying tickets from paymetheus gui wallet? should I set it the same as ticket fee?

Split fee is the fee for tx that splits your balance into amount equal to ticket price. This is done so that each input buys a ticket in parallel and you dont have to wait for each sstx to confirm before you can buy another ticket. you can set it to 0.01/KB, this is a normal tx not the ticket buying tx so it will get in with minimum fees.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i did buy some dcr and sent to https://evolution.dcrstats.com! how long shell i wait to see my balance? on poloniex is alredy confimed.
Activity: 134
Shitcoin Bliss
What is the "split fee" when buying tickets from paymetheus gui wallet? should I set it the same as ticket fee?
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Price is not matter for DCR it have the best technology so better time to buy now. Next year belong to DCR when it will become most demanded crytpocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Jump to: