Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 447. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
For those curious about the final airdrop review process and how it was conducted, information has been released. Announcement here.

meh that post is irreverent to users like me that had a few friends and "legitally" claimed 5 airdrops. i sold my coins, the total racks over 2btc now, so whats the point of your post i wonder?
i (and many others) already won dude, we gamed your system and won, that simple. you can't really reverse that.
meh, make more phony half-ass posts, not like this coin has any tech or features, shit not even a gui wallet anyways
i made my money, thx and pce

Wow. some didn't received coins and you admit to have cheated the system?
How is possible?

not my fault dude, you have to understand this is crypto, if there's money to be made, people are on that shit
im kinda a broke ass irl, i admit, so i needed the btc, price per coin is 50% more in my country ;\
and tbh all i did was use friends not in crypto to sign up with their facebooks and twitters, and let me have the coins.
their not in crypto so they think it's all "play money"
but hey man, beers on you today Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
airdrop -> airdump -> moon  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
For those curious about the final airdrop review process and how it was conducted, information has been released. Announcement here.

meh that post is irreverent to users like me that had a few friends and "legitally" claimed 5 airdrops. i sold my coins, the total racks over 2btc now, so whats the point of your post i wonder?
i (and many others) already won dude, we gamed your system and won, that simple. you can't really reverse that.
meh, make more phony half-ass posts, not like this coin has any tech or features, shit not even a gui wallet anyways

Wow. some didn't received coins and you admit to have cheated the system?
How is possible?
Activity: 140
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

Activity: 54
well finally was able to 'redeem' airdrop coins it surely took longer then i expected lol
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

ya i never got my coins... you made it too confusing for most honest participants to claim :\ * guess i'll report back ~ epic fale ?
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Finally online..
good morning dev  lol

ya it's funny how out of 1.6 MILLION PRE-MINE somehow i didn't get my 200 coins? lol .. great work nerds Shocked

Well, they were 100% sure you would sell them ASAP so they deliberately left you out, or is it because of your newbie account hmmm
... I'm not sure any more Wink

bwaahaha right ! ~ ya looks like some whale is selling bigtime .. i'm watching this thread close, this isn't my first rodeo ;-) lolzZz
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
I can not send coins from the web wallet, error - "Error querying the blockchain". wtf?
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Hey insiders and crypto whales, when Poloniex?

Hopefully soon! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

import you wallet via https://wallet.decred.org/#/add
1. create new wallet (give it a name)
2. Show Advance Options
3. Click Specify Your Wallet Seed
4. Enter your Wallet Seed and Create

I have all the instructions in Portuguese and Can't change the language
The topic "Click Specify Your Wallet Seed" doesn't aper. In Advance Options I have:
1. Wallet information
2. Searcher for funds
3. Export
4. Exclud

The Searcher for funds finds nothing.
one other question, what do you call the seed, the First address, the Extended public key? This is the only information I have.

Thanks

[/quote]

the seed is what most wallets use, a random string of words . the first address and the "extended public key" are NOT your seed and you CANNOT import with them.
either your have the random word seed, or you don't have the coins man, plain and simple.
seeds look like this ;    
north suppose worth margin specialization alderman everest polloi caymans dominican fickle each grundy hern hawkers hee inpatient campsites

note that that is an ACTUAL SEED from one of my web wallets! Wink dare to find which one? ;p

and otherwise? follow posts above, users have more detailed descriptions above Wink
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Hey insiders and crypto whales, when Poloniex?

Activity: 829

ya it's funny how out of 1.6 MILLION PRE-MINE somehow i didn't get my 200 coins? lol .. great work nerds Shocked

Well, they were 100% sure you would sell them ASAP so they deliberately left you out, or is it because of your newbie account hmmm
... I'm not sure any more Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

2. Show Advance Options

[/quote]

I have all the instructions in Portuguese and Can't change the language
The topic "Click Specify Your Wallet Seed" doesn't aper. In Advance Options I have:
1. Wallet information
2. Searcher for funds
3. Export
4. Exclud

The Searcher for funds finds nothing.
one other question, what do you call the seed, the First address, the Extended public key? This is the only information I have.

Thanks

How do i import seed from here?

2. Show Advance Options

I think if this don't help than idk...

Activity: 829
How do i import seed from here?

2. Show Advance Options

I think if this don't help than idk...
legendary
Activity: 1484

Go to add wallet option and while on the process to make new wallet you ll see option to import seed so just go thru that. Just keep disable testnet option and enable SPECIFY YOUR WALLET SEED *******
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
srsly fuck this coin, i cant get access to my airdrop, all the commands so many steps, so many different username and passwords, how about making it easier you fuckwit nerds. im done and dont want my airdrop, this coin is a fail,

please, donate to me your seeds by pm

help me get my airdrop and i give you couple worthless decreds.
check my last post above this post, that may help you or PM me if you need any assistance i ll try  Wink

How do i import seed from here? and why does it say testnet?

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Ok guys im about for next 12 hrs, pm me if you require any assistance   (win10/airdrop/supr mining).
Or get yourself over to the forum, where you will find the answers you seek  https://forum.decred.org/

I am calling it for today, I have helped a few users, Tomorrow i will hanging around in the forum Setting up my POS wallet .
I will come back the day after and give some more time to help (bundled with lots more experience).

Cheers

Jump to: