Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 445. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
How can we claim the airdrop ? I hope someone will be able to help me Undecided.

Do you have the seed  (the keys.txt file) ?

No. Everywhere I look for a tutorial on how to claim some dust from the airdrop, everyone talk about a seed. Where do I get it ?

If you have participated to the airdrop, you should have generated an address (so also the seed)... if you have lost the seed you lost (obviously) the Airdrop's coin.

No, I have not participated to the airdrop, or I would not be here. I'm looking to how I could join it.

The airdrop is closed, if you want some DECRED go to the exchange and buy a few coins.

Ok, too bad. I'll follow your tip and buy some. Honestly, do you think it has a bright future ? I've already invested near all my stack on Ethereum, and I'm thinking of investing the rest here because it looks so promising.
I guess the best is to search things about decred by yourself. Asking for other peoples opinion is just feeding the fudders and trolls.

THIS haha
were in speculation mode right now, spend what your comfortable with and remember the golden rule  -- dont invest what you cant afford to lose
this coin has the pos feature in works so holding might be best bet but who knows? there's money to be made in volatility too  Wink

Does the Proof-of-Stake work on the web-wallet, or do I need to use the command-line-based one ?

For now staking works only in CLI but there is promissed a stake pool very soon(1-2 days)

And what about the staking rate (sorry for my laziness, but that's really late where I live and looking for it would just make me sleep Cheesy) ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
How can we claim the airdrop ? I hope someone will be able to help me Undecided.

Do you have the seed  (the keys.txt file) ?

No. Everywhere I look for a tutorial on how to claim some dust from the airdrop, everyone talk about a seed. Where do I get it ?

If you have participated to the airdrop, you should have generated an address (so also the seed)... if you have lost the seed you lost (obviously) the Airdrop's coin.

No, I have not participated to the airdrop, or I would not be here. I'm looking to how I could join it.

The airdrop is closed, if you want some DECRED go to the exchange and buy a few coins.

Ok, too bad. I'll follow your tip and buy some. Honestly, do you think it has a bright future ? I've already invested near all my stack on Ethereum, and I'm thinking of investing the rest here because it looks so promising.
I guess the best is to search things about decred by yourself. Asking for other peoples opinion is just feeding the fudders and trolls.

THIS haha
were in speculation mode right now, spend what your comfortable with and remember the golden rule  -- dont invest what you cant afford to lose
this coin has the pos feature in works so holding might be best bet but who knows? there's money to be made in volatility too  Wink

Does the Proof-of-Stake work on the web-wallet, or do I need to use the command-line-based one ?

For now staking works only in CLI but there is promissed a stake pool very soon(1-2 days)

Do you have the seed  (the keys.txt file) ?

THIS haha
were in speculation mode right now, spend what your comfortable with and remember the golden rule  -- dont invest what you cant afford to lose
this coin has the pos feature in works so holding might be best bet but who knows? there's money to be made in volatility too  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

THIS haha
were in speculation mode right now, spend what your comfortable with and remember the golden rule  -- dont invest what you cant afford to lose
this coin has the pos feature in works so holding might be best bet but who knows? there's money to be made in volatility too  Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70

Yes, it's really easy to receive the Decred from the air-drop

You go to https://wallet.decred.org/#/add
create new wallet (give it a name) and go to Show Advance Options in the same window that the username and Click Specify Your Wallet Seed and Create.

My question now is, when i try to send funds it says "the funds are locked by pending spend proposals", can anybody explain what this means?

Thanks

Hi, did you also turn the use unconfirmed funds on (green marked) at advanced option or you turned it off.

I also can not send.
Activity: 462

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

At the end is it like a gambling, I don't want to tell you buy or don't buy DCR... it is your choice (but this coin look promising , 260 btc of volume in less than 48 hours on bluetrade = speculation).
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Hi all, I want to use wallet.decred.org to send my decred to bluetrade.

when i look at show advanced options I see use unconfirmed funds (marked green).

is that correct?

Should it be marked green or not.

thank you,

legendary
#Free market

legendary
#Free market

legendary
#Free market

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Does anyone knows how difficulty retargeting should work on this one. It seems like it's not working.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
I can not send coins from the web wallet, error - "Error querying the blockchain". wtf?

change dbits unit to DCR unit

oh my god
layer8 problem at its best.

thx

Was having the same problem. Thanks Emilio.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Watching,
 while working on DigitalNote XDN PoA.
Activity: 350

Go to add wallet option and while on the process to make new wallet you ll see option to import seed so just go thru that. Just keep disable testnet option and enable SPECIFY YOUR WALLET SEED *******

Thanks alot man, thanks all who help! Decred > Bitcoin > Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Yes, it's really easy to receive the Decred from the air-drop

You go to https://wallet.decred.org/#/add
create new wallet (give it a name) and go to Show Advance Options in the same window that the username and Click Specify Your Wallet Seed and Create.

My question now is, when i try to send funds it says "the funds are locked by pending spend proposals", can anybody explain what this means?

Thanks

did it and my seed is added..but the webwallet still stay on testnet...is this just a bug?
and i wasnt able to join the airdrop...iam still able to receive the coins?

if your not in the airdrop the wallet works like a normal web wallet, just dosent have 282.__ in it ;p
the testnet thing is a bug, i believe a member stated earlier in this thread that you can see in the advanced options somewhere that your wallet is "mainnet" or not even tho the main screen says testnet Wink

Jump to: