Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 444. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Yes, it's really easy to receive the Decred from the air-drop

You go to https://wallet.decred.org/#/add
create new wallet (give it a name) and go to Show Advance Options in the same window that the username and Click Specify Your Wallet Seed and Create.

My question now is, when i try to send funds it says "the funds are locked by pending spend proposals", can anybody explain what this means?

Thanks

did it and my seed is added..but the webwallet still stay on testnet...is this just a bug?
and i wasnt able to join the airdrop...iam still able to receive the coins?

if your not in the airdrop the wallet works like a normal web wallet, just dosent have 282.__ in it ;p
the testnet thing is a bug, i believe a member stated earlier in this thread that you can see in the advanced options somewhere that your wallet is "mainnet" or not even tho the main screen says testnet Wink

"advanced options somewhere that your wallet is "mainnet" " No! Simpy can't find and keeps sending the same error.
Do anybody knows how to turn around this, it keaps saying ""the funds are locked" how to unlock them?

[edited] Problem solve. I had an pending payment that has to be deleted.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
700 usd, fair price for a single decred, decred much more superior than bitcoin.

because this coin was developed from the bitcoin developer team over the last 3 years
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
700 usd, fair price for a single decred, decred much more superior than bitcoin.

700 usd for 1 DCR , are you sure  Grin ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1386
I've never seen a coin that hit bittrex on the second day after its launch Cheesy
283 btc volume on bleutrade. I'm curious how much will be at bittrex Cheesy

it is because this coin use on day 1 over 3000 people  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
CPU mining? Possible?
Activity: 462
I've never seen a coin that hit bittrex on the second day after its launch Cheesy
283 btc volume on bleutrade. I'm curious how much will be at bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
bittrex is now trading decred
legendary
Activity: 1120

LMAO that was quick, jeez.
Who know such btc "payment plans" could be facilitated so quickly Wink lol.
Activity: 700
Right, If someone's doesn't want to follow those "compilcated" procedures, i will buy your airdrop. PM.
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
Yeah, sorry guys. I was quite excited about this coin project. You can see here: https://altcoinspekulant.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/dcr-decred-neuentwicklung-mit-vielen-vorschusslorberen/

And you know, somehow the first impression is a littel bit poor. I have seen a lot of other coins, with just one Def, without any funding, they have managed this far away better. Come on, don't tell me they did a good job here? This is incredible.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Guys I'm blogging about Altcoins since 2.5 years. I think I have never seen such a complicated installation procedure as here. Are you serious?
This is the poorest first impression you can get.
Price is only high because 90% is not able to claimt their coins, because you need to be a guy like here to understand this:

guess you love eth.
never saw something more complicated in the beginning.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Guys I'm blogging about Altcoins since 2.5 years. I think I have never seen such a complicated installation procedure as here. Are you serious?
Price is only high because 90% is not able to claimt their coins, because you need to be a guy like here to understand this:

Complicated using a web wallet? You gotta be kidding. Do you know what was eth launched with 9 months after the ico? Guess what A command line wallet and now it is the holy eth.

Just use the web wallet for gods sake
Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

No, there was a worst easiness of instalation, and it was Ethereum. Here at least we have a working web-wallet from Day 1 Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

If you don't know how to redeem your coin or don't want them... I will buy your DCR for bitcoin. Just send me a PM and we can discuss Wink.

At the end it is not so complicated ....
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
Jump to: