Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 72. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hi,
how to move some coins from one account to another within the same wallet?

https://docs.decred.org/advanced/program-options/
Says there should be a command like "move".
But dcrctl quits with "Unrecognized command 'move'".

I'm running 1.1.0 from https://github.com/decred/decred-release/releases.

thanks in advance.

freeapp

A fork has happened after the version you are using and it's probably stucked in the fork block.
First download the latest version on decred.org
Are you using decrediton?

Thanks.
i will upgrade to 1.1.2 and no i'm not using decredition.

freeapp
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hi,

thanks in advance.

freeapp

A fork has happened after the version you are using and it's probably stucked in the fork block.
First download the latest version on decred.org
Are you using decrediton?
Activity: 137
Hi,

thanks in advance.

freeapp
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
There are five different companies that are independently developing ASICS for blake256r14 the algo used by deCRED as we konw are: obelisk, dcrasics, baikal, bitmain and halong.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So are there really companies who are developing ACICS or Decred specifically?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Ok, so it is pretty clear what Decred will be at launch. I have one question though, what is the "roadmap" for Decred or does one exist at all? If not, should one exist? It will have self-funding development, development of what though? Obviously, by design the stakeholders choose but it may be good to have a clear direction to start with to avoid conflict/controversies early on.

I would refer you to my latest thread to give you a good starting point: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/in-order-for-a-cryptocurrency-to-be-successful-in-5-years-time-it-must-have-1285787

I value pretty much every option in my poll. Cool

It seems people on the forums value the following more so than other features:

High Scalability
High Transaction Speeds
Privacy / Anonymity
Mobile Wallets
Decentralized Exchanges
Decentralized Markets

Is Decred an "anti gizmos and gadgets" or "kiss" kind of project, or will it fully embrace decentralized blockchain technology and remain experimental/innovative in its future development?

To give you a quick rundown of what Decred will need to work on immediately after launch:

- Sync from btcd (there is a new db branch that brings impressive gains - substantial overhaul of the database layer)
- Native wallet GUIs for Windows, OS X, *nix, and *BSD (there is a native framework being worked on)
- Payment processing from dcr to fiat and support for dcr exchanges (e.g., ShapeShift, Poloniex, etc.)

A key point to remember is that these targets shouldn't take more than a few months, otherwise it's easy to get bogged down if the initial roadmap is too lofty in real terms. Building out from the fundamentals will be a lot more interesting once it's multi-stakeholder too - see what other development parties bring to the table and setting up a communication platform to see what the community wants done (where voting can occur as well).

I'd suggest to use BestRate.org ..By comparison to Shapeshift which is very convenient , indeed..but the fees are exorbitant compared to other platforms. So, BestRate just picks the best rate among other exchange platforms, such as Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others.  I think that it's great for those who doesn't want to waste theit time on searchng and comparings
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
there were large farms of GPU before the Asics, many people thought that costant dumps came from them.
Activity: 28
Today I shut down my last miners which were still mining DCR.  Cry

Centralization of large mining farms is taking over.

60% of each block now goes to the very few asic owners, seems like a very "fair" distribution model.
(also seems like these asic companies are "testing" their ASICs on the mainnet instead of the testnet, very smart)

Probably not profitable, and if you are say Dual mining using claymore or something like a lot of the people on the decred network then the electricity alone isnt worth it really. Im interested to see what peoples opinion about the ASICS are, good thing at least is there could potentially be a vote to become ASIC resistant
Activity: 505
Merit: 252
Today I shut down my last miners which were still mining DCR.  Cry

Centralization of large mining farms is taking over.

60% of each block now goes to the very few asic owners, seems like a very "fair" distribution model.
(also seems like these asic companies are "testing" their ASICs on the mainnet instead of the testnet, very smart)
Activity: 67
Is it just the one company coming out with ASICS for Decred or are there multiple?

Around 4 or 5

Great news this means this is a serious thing.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is it just the one company coming out with ASICS for Decred or are there multiple?

Around 4 or 5
Activity: 28
Activity: 11
wow nice currency decred is one of the high rates currency Smiley
Activity: 70
BTW, it appear C-CEX is implementing DCR. https://c-cex.com/?p=dcr-btc Can't deposit yet. Maybe we can get more arb opportunities with a 3rd exchange.

Try to make an exchange with BestRate.org ..it will select the highest rate among Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others..Moreover, they won't charge you a lot if you make huge transaction. Alraedy checked
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

Clearly it was YOUR fault you missed the airdrop, can't you own up to your mistakes or are you a child?: You were given 4 days to complete the registration, sadly you forgot to open your email during that time. Sorry to say you really did missed the Airdrop.

Why are so many people still responding after so long? gemblitz is a well known troll. When he is not trolling decred, he is usually doing something similar for bitcore and bitsend and their own airdrops he is not eligible for.

Either he is laughing with all the replies or he is seriously disturbed. Or maybe both.

YOU WANNA SEE WHEN FRAUDSTER DECRED DEVS ARE EXPOSED>_>JUS STICK AROUND ~ BITTREX INSIDERS TRADING ~ KERPLOW Shocked weeee

lol well...I've been sticking around for 2+ years so far...nothing but profit  Grin

You keep being butthurt though. I'm sure its profitable, too  Cool

I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS FAKE AIRDROP~ FRAUD IS FRAUD. :\ pfft
You sold them so cheap and now you're crying lol

Nah, he didn't even get the airdrop cuz he couldn't follow directions in the email. Check the link in one of my earlier posts. He literally admitted to it and posted the email. Just a silly child trying to play in a grown up game. People like that can't do anything but blame others for their mistakes lol
Activity: 164

Clearly it was YOUR fault you missed the airdrop, can't you own up to your mistakes or are you a child?: You were given 4 days to complete the registration, sadly you forgot to open your email during that time. Sorry to say you really did missed the Airdrop.

Why are so many people still responding after so long? gemblitz is a well known troll. When he is not trolling decred, he is usually doing something similar for bitcore and bitsend and their own airdrops he is not eligible for.

Either he is laughing with all the replies or he is seriously disturbed. Or maybe both.

YOU WANNA SEE WHEN FRAUDSTER DECRED DEVS ARE EXPOSED>_>JUS STICK AROUND ~ BITTREX INSIDERS TRADING ~ KERPLOW Shocked weeee

lol well...I've been sticking around for 2+ years so far...nothing but profit  Grin

I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS FAKE AIRDROP~ FRAUD IS FRAUD. :\ pfft
You sold them so cheap and now you're crying lol
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

lol well...I've been sticking around for 2+ years so far...nothing but profit  Grin

You keep being butthurt though. I'm sure its profitable, too  Cool

You are, however, apparently the only person who (constantly) spams this thread about it.

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE>_>I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO GOT PHISHED BY YOU CROOKS. :\
===> YOU CHUMPS MADE OUT LIKE BANDIT$$$. #BITTREX_DISABLED_ACCOUNTS
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

You are, however, apparently the only person who (constantly) spams this thread about it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

Pages:
Jump to: