Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 73. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Clearly it was YOUR fault you missed the airdrop, can't you own up to your mistakes or are you a child?: You were given 4 days to complete the registration, sadly you forgot to open your email during that time. Sorry to say you really did missed the Airdrop.

Why are so many people still responding after so long? gemblitz is a well known troll. When he is not trolling decred, he is usually doing something similar for bitcore and bitsend and their own airdrops he is not eligible for.

Either he is laughing with all the replies or he is seriously disturbed. Or maybe both.

YOU WANNA SEE WHEN FRAUDSTER DECRED DEVS ARE EXPOSED>_>JUS STICK AROUND ~ BITTREX INSIDERS TRADING ~ KERPLOW Shocked weeee

LOL I thought I deleted that.
I was just doing a test to post videos here.
But anyway, that's a brazilian farm of asics mining Decred.
They are baikal giant B

you people have no shame wait till i find a decreder in real life i can't wait to find one dev you guys ripped me off bigtime. WE never forget We never forgive... expect us.  h00t<===

You'll do what? Chatter annoyingly in their ear? lol own up to your own shit:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22659558

GREED IS GOOD?>>>it's called the NAKAMOTO EFFECT MOTHERFUCKER .. DECRED IS AN EPIC SCAM ~ ISREALI BITCOIN FOUNDATION MENI ROSEFELD RING A BELL YOU N00B? :\ HMMM

Clearly it was YOUR fault you missed the airdrop, can't you own up to your mistakes or are you a child?: You were given 4 days to complete the registration, sadly you forgot to open your email during that time. Sorry to say you really did missed the Airdrop.

WAT YOU SAY THAT YOUR PREMINED SHITCOIN IS LEGIT >>> TIME TO PULL THE PLUG ON THIS CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN *WATCH!* #WENEVERFORGET  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

They are baikal giant B

Super jelly. I'm anxiously awaiting my obelisks to ship...

You can see that video with audio here https://twitter.com/traderminer/status/961026462307508225

Wow centralized ASIC miners each mine $700 a day.

This is so good news for everyone.  Roll Eyes

Decred's POS system decentralise asic mining

Hi everyone!
Decred allows users to participate in the project directly without the need for expensive mining hardware.this is a good process.
It's true?

Welcome!
Yeah it's true!
Take a look here: https://blog.decred.org/2017/07/25/Decred-Recruiting/
And they need javascript hackers asap https://twitter.com/decredproject/status/960511302786412545

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Why are so many people still responding after so long? gemblitz is a well known troll. When he is not trolling decred, he is usually doing something similar for bitcore and bitsend and their own airdrops he is not eligible for.

Either he is laughing with all the replies or he is seriously disturbed. Or maybe both.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

They are baikal giant B

you people have no shame wait till i find a decreder in real life i can't wait to find one dev you guys ripped me off bigtime. WE never forget We never forgive... expect us.  h00t<===

GREED IS GOOD?>>>it's called the NAKAMOTO EFFECT MOTHERFUCKER .. DECRED IS AN EPIC SCAM ~ ISREALI BITCOIN FOUNDATION MENI ROSEFELD RING A BELL YOU N00B? :\ HMMM

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi everyone!
Decred allows users to participate in the project directly without the need for expensive mining hardware.this is a good process.
It's true?
Activity: 505
Merit: 252
Wow centralized ASIC miners each mine $700 a day.

This is so good news for everyone.  Roll Eyes

They are baikal giant B

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

They are baikal giant B

you people have no shame wait till i find a decreder in real life i can't wait to find one dev you guys ripped me off bigtime. WE never forget We never forgive... expect us.  h00t<===

They are baikal giant B

you people have no shame wait till i find a decreder in real life i can't wait to find one dev you guys ripped me off bigtime. WE never forget We never forgive... expect us.  h00t<===
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

They are baikal giant B

Super jelly. I'm anxiously awaiting my obelisks to ship...
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

They are baikal giant B
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Hey guys is it just me or is Decred actually doing pretty good these days?

The price has dropped together with many other coins.

The bitcoin price is at a very good 0.009. It's actually been rising slowly but steadily over the last 2 months.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Network hashrate is growing up. Test asic?  Wink
Activity: 25
Sorry for not reading 400+ pages of content here.
 but I do have a pressing Q.

When at the website I can download a wallet, hopefully for PoS,
    It says  download windows 32bit on the main website page,
 However when I download that link or the windows link in dowloads tab, it it opens to install and says' Error must have windows 64bit.'

Please advise anyone

Thanks
Activity: 23
Is the community active on slack. If yes, can anybody send me an invite. Thx

I tend to notice slack is wearing thin and everyone seems to be moving to Discord. Discord is there.

Also i think Decred is a sleeping giant and will take on multiple coins in the process. Bitcoin, Ether, Monero and more. I need my miner to get here soon!!
Activity: 58
Hey guys is it just me or is Decred actually doing pretty good these days?

The price has dropped together with many other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: