Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 103. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
Ive been sleeping on this one a little too much. Need to get some
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Can you remember the free airdrop when Decred launched? I just missed out on it. Airdrop was 280 coins I believe, now worth about $10.000 total
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 231
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

https://twitter.com/decredproject/status/910224860625780736

All aboard the Atom Train!
Now departing for The Future®.

Choo choo motherforkers!!!
Activity: 231
WoW  Grin #DCR #Decred lightning network atomic swaps is real !

https://twitter.com/decredproject/status/910224860625780736
"Just completed the first $DCR <> $LTC cross-chain atomic swap with @SatoshiLite. Huge shout-out for debugging with us! More info soon™..."

Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Updated the OP text to include a link to the Decred Telegram community if you're a Telegram user and would like to join. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Who can recommend best pool for "POS" mining throught tickets system?
How many DCR i need for this? Or where can i see it? Huh

Lots of great stats here: https://dcrstats.com/

Current ticket price is about 1/2 page down.
Activity: 19
Guys, how can I calculate average time to find a block for Decred (formula), knowing difficulty and my hash rate? Is it Difficulty*2^32/My Hashrate?
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
I'm trying to buy my first ticket. What am I supposed to input into the voting address? Do I just generate a new address in my wallet and input that? The instructions that I've found are unclear and I don't want to just send my money into space without being sure what to do.

Make sure you check out the docs on the topic of proof-of-stake. Come join us on Slack. There's a #support channel specifically to help you get started. The devs are there to guide you as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
One of the best pools now is evolution.dcrstats. For participating in "POS" ticket system (LoL Grin), you need about 65 DCR Coins. Now price i ~31.5$, not so bad ofc, but it was 21$ recently.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I'm trying to buy my first ticket. What am I supposed to input into the voting address? Do I just generate a new address in my wallet and input that? The instructions that I've found are unclear and I don't want to just send my money into space without being sure what to do.
Activity: 23
Nice, thank you for the answer

2) I don't know if this is fixed or can be defined for each proposal. Last time it was like 80% or so, maybe more.

was it 80% or higher? I remember it was higher.
no worry that some big holder of dcr would be able to vote "no" on and nothing could pass?
was there any discussion about that number? how was it chosen?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
hey can anyone explain me the voting system a bit more?
1) will stakeholders vote for proposals on-chain?? just like hf voting for LN?! that is not clear to me
2) what will the % required to make Proposals pass be? same as for hard forks or different?

1) Yes, in fact they have already voted for those two you mentioned.
You buy tickets for staking and you choose an option in your node for each proposal, a yes, no or abstain.
Whenever a ticket stakes, your vote is counted, for all running proposals.

2) I don't know if this is fixed or can be defined for each proposal. Last time it was like 80% or so, maybe more.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Any information about Evolution tokens? When can we have possibility to trade them?

I'm pretty sure those got burned some time ago. At least, I no longer see those tokens on my Evolution dashboard.
Jump to: