Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 45. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
Activity: 266
It is not true! The algorithm for working with masternode-type computational networks is simply the adaptation of the work of other algorithms of the system, they are not written anew but just rewritten for the greatest unification!
While you were writing your message, there were already a lot of independent transactions, it makes me to make sure that the system performance is really at the height
I do not understand on the basis of what you have drawn such a conclusion? Have you seen any statistics of the transferred packages, or maybe you counted the capitalization for any period?
Merit: 0
It is not true! The algorithm for working with masternode-type computational networks is simply the adaptation of the work of other algorithms of the system, they are not written anew but just rewritten for the greatest unification!
While you were writing your message, there were already a lot of independent transactions, it makes me to make sure that the system performance is really at the height
Activity: 238
Colleagues, the fact is that in addition to the fact that Masternodes work more stable and better than other types of computer technology, it requires a new algorithm
That is, it turns out that the algorithm for the platform does not really exist at the moment? This is very strange news given that the platform will soon begin to function!
What are you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that without this algorithm can not be sure to give a tip to the performance and without updating the firmware, the functionality would not be complete!
That is, to work with masternodes was implemented a new algorithm that optimized the system and also allowed the performance to directly affect the transmission speed?
Conventionally, yes, you understood the theoretical part of my story. It may very well be that you would be interested to know how fast the speed differs from the traditional platform
Of course, if you have something to show me, then I would gladly see the trend of productivity growth, which is so necessary in the modern financial system
Colleagues, the fact is that in addition to the fact that Masternodes work more stable and better than other types of computer technology, it requires a new algorithm
That is, it turns out that the algorithm for the platform does not really exist at the moment? This is very strange news given that the platform will soon begin to function!
What are you talking about? I'm talking about the fact that without this algorithm can not be sure to give a tip to the performance and without updating the firmware, the functionality would not be complete!
That is, to work with masternodes was implemented a new algorithm that optimized the system and also allowed the performance to directly affect the transmission speed?
Conventionally, yes, you understood the theoretical part of my story. It may very well be that you would be interested to know how fast the speed differs from the traditional platform
Activity: 77
Ok. So what is the airdrop for? Is there going to be a coinswap soon?

This coin has held it's price really well considering the downturn.  Undecided
Activity: 109
so if in the future deviant wallet has private key, i donnot need to do this , only to input private key to get my money in one computer? right
The system that runs on the basis of Masternode - does not give a strong gain in work, since this factor is a replacement for the previous generation of computers!
I totally agree with you! I think that the new algorithm on the old computing platform would give a larger increase in transaction speed than the new platform!
The system that runs on the basis of Masternode - does not give a strong gain in work, since this factor is a replacement for the previous generation of computers!
Do you also think that the platform does not have a significant increase in speed? Unlike other projects, there is a manual and the necessary software for the confident operation of the system!
This is far from the case, but nevertheless, with a conditionally identical level of security of projects, each of them works in its own way. And the difference is only in the speed of individual projects!
The speed of the transaction depends on which algorithm is used and what computational tools the project team uses. This is the key!
you are absolutely right, the project team decided that using traditional methods for transactions is not the most effective way to solve the problem
And what did they propose? I do not see in the description of the project innovative methods for accelerating transactions, the project operates on the basis of masternodes - this is the only factor that accelerates transactions
This is far from the case, but nevertheless, with a conditionally identical level of security of projects, each of them works in its own way. And the difference is only in the speed of individual projects!
The speed of the transaction depends on which algorithm is used and what computational tools the project team uses. This is the key!
you are absolutely right, the project team decided that using traditional methods for transactions is not the most effective way to solve the problem
From this project I expect very high speed, as this would play a competitive role for the entire crypto-currency community.
At the moment, the transmission speed is not so important as the security of the channel, I'm sure of it. There is no point in increasing the speed, creating a vulnerability for transactions
Channel security is a relative concept. The fact is that not so long ago each project spoke about the degree of its protection, which is confirmed by the use of appropriate algorithms
How do you think the situation has changed? At the moment, as well as always, each project is protected in its own way, as a rule, the protection level is really high
Pages:
Jump to: