Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 47. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Simplified systems to enter the service is always bad! This step threatens the security of our accounts, but in no way makes life easier for employees!
Do not complicate! How so, do you think that the whole system is simplified? But I think the change will only affect the interface and methods of systems
I'm not trying to complicate anything, I'm experienced in these matters, so I'm sure that simplifying the interface always leads to simplified access to the open source code
Access to open source code in fact is a security threat, I agree with you. But at the same time, think about how the developers benefit from having their project poorly protected
That's it, the project team places emphasis on security and on high autonomy at stunning speed, so intermediaries are excluded
This is true, but only as long as access to the interface is not open to general use! Quite soon the project team will have to add classical authentication methods
It is not true! Tell me, how do developers intend to hack into physical multisig wallets of platform users? This is impossible without an extensive hacker attack!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
the beginning of work already makes you think about the project. There is a pretty good choice of operating systems that will suit every user. the soul asks to get started Smiley
yes, there is truth in your words. besides, in general, this project is very promising, its properties make one think that such an effective coin will help in a new way to look at the world of crypto-currency.
Activity: 238
Simplified systems to enter the service is always bad! This step threatens the security of our accounts, but in no way makes life easier for employees!
Do not complicate! How so, do you think that the whole system is simplified? But I think the change will only affect the interface and methods of systems
I'm not trying to complicate anything, I'm experienced in these matters, so I'm sure that simplifying the interface always leads to simplified access to the open source code
Access to open source code in fact is a security threat, I agree with you. But at the same time, think about how the developers benefit from having their project poorly protected
That's it, the project team places emphasis on security and on high autonomy at stunning speed, so intermediaries are excluded
This is true, but only as long as access to the interface is not open to general use! Quite soon the project team will have to add classical authentication methods
Activity: 350
the beginning of work already makes you think about the project. There is a pretty good choice of operating systems that will suit every user. the soul asks to get started Smiley
Creation of an innovative crypto currency with the support of Masternodes is an excellent idea, especially since the main mission is to provide a secure and secure mode when using crypto currency.
this is certainly fine, but can I write to the support team if I have any questions about any characteristics of the project? I'm not sure that I figured it out.
there are a lot of links to social networks, plus you are here on the forum where there are full of crypto-enthusiasts following every new project, and despite the abundance of digital coins, you can filter out unnecessary and leave really useful coins that will benefit society and this or that system as a whole.
Creation of an innovative crypto currency with the support of Masternodes is an excellent idea, especially since the main mission is to provide a secure and secure mode when using crypto currency.
this is certainly fine, but can I write to the support team if I have any questions about any characteristics of the project? I'm not sure that I figured it out.
Activity: 420
Most of all in the project I like the fact that despite the high security of transactions and electronic wallets - there are no unnecessary controls and intermediaries!
perhaps this brings the project to another level. Compared with traditional systems. In which a lot of attention is paid to the issues of enhanced authentication, the development team did without it
Yes, but no one canceled authentication, the only difference is that for this project authentication is much cheaper and it's much easier to pass
Most of all in the project I like the fact that despite the high security of transactions and electronic wallets - there are no unnecessary controls and intermediaries!
perhaps this brings the project to another level. Compared with traditional systems. In which a lot of attention is paid to the issues of enhanced authentication, the development team did without it
Activity: 252
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Activity: 280
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
Activity: 252

Activity: 280
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
Pages:
Jump to: