Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 48. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Activity: 420
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Activity: 420

Activity: 280
As far as I understand, the speed and security of the transaction is explained by the fact that the wizards are permanently connected to the network and perform certain tasks. it seems to me that this is a rather complicated process and it's hard to understand Sad
I think that you should not understand all the subtleties of the process of mining and moving the coin. These details are explained in order to explain the algorithms of work. The Deviant is highly effective and I'm sure that the developers understand everything they do Smiley
yes, you are right. but I would also like to clarify that the Deviant is an innovative crypto currency and, apparently, its main mission is to provide a safe mode of using crypto-currencies. developers correctly identified the essence of the user problem and took into account all the details in this project.
As far as I understand, the speed and security of the transaction is explained by the fact that the wizards are permanently connected to the network and perform certain tasks. it seems to me that this is a rather complicated process and it's hard to understand Sad
I think that you should not understand all the subtleties of the process of mining and moving the coin. These details are explained in order to explain the algorithms of work. The Deviant is highly effective and I'm sure that the developers understand everything they do Smiley
Activity: 350
Deviant is an electronic currency whose security and anonymity factors are at the forefront. I am very excited about the project. But I still have a little question about the mortgage requirement of 5,000 DEVs? Does this make it more difficult for the community to develop the project?
guys, I support you about the effective purse, but what is the idea of ​​DeviantCoin as a coin? what are its main features?
the essence of the coin is that it is supported by reward for the unit and provides an instant and secure transaction, guarantees complete anonymity and low commissions. I'm sure that this coin will not have competitors, because in fact it is quite effective.
guys, I support you about the effective purse, but what is the idea of ​​DeviantCoin as a coin? what are its main features?
well, firstly, during the operation there is no participation of third parties, which increases the level of confidence in the project as a whole and the adequacy of developers who understand that transactions can be made for large amounts and many would not want the data were made public.
guys, hello everyone! in view of the popularity of crypto-currencies and the greater interest of ordinary citizens towards it, a lot of digital coins appeared that fit every taste, you must agree Smiley
I agree with you, especially since in this project great attention is paid to anonymity, security and decentralization, which is, as I believe, important in the field of crypto-currency. developers DeviantCoin plan to issue a decentralized hardware wallet, which is considered a benchmark in the field of security, and this can not but rejoice.
I am also very happy about this event. The Deviant wallet runs on the same platform, which increases its security, especially as this process uses hash keys to protect web access using additional two-factor authentication.
well, it looks interesting. important is the fact that this wallet has access to all funds in one place. I urgently need to familiarize myself with the road map: I'm sure that the developers have a clear vision of the future platform.
guys, hello everyone! in view of the popularity of crypto-currencies and the greater interest of ordinary citizens towards it, a lot of digital coins appeared that fit every taste, you must agree Smiley
I agree with you, especially since in this project great attention is paid to anonymity, security and decentralization, which is, as I believe, important in the field of crypto-currency. developers DeviantCoin plan to issue a decentralized hardware wallet, which is considered a benchmark in the field of security, and this can not but rejoice.
I am also very happy about this event. The Deviant wallet runs on the same platform, which increases its security, especially as this process uses hash keys to protect web access using additional two-factor authentication.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
In addition, the system with the sale of tokens also greatly burdens the system and increases the number of operations and procedures included in the list of settings for the system!
Therefore, the system is complicated by additional factors and therefore should be adjusted by professionals or by means of special management!
I agree! It would be unbelievable if the system had a huge degree of security and at the same time the configuration and logging in would be done in 5 minutes without guides!
Activity: 6
If you need more, learn more about this project. Objectively, I find it has a very strong development power. However, what is the token to be bought in?
Activity: 266
In addition, the system with the sale of tokens also greatly burdens the system and increases the number of operations and procedures included in the list of settings for the system!
Therefore, the system is complicated by additional factors and therefore should be adjusted by professionals or by means of special management!
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: