Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 49. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yes, this factor greatly complicates the configuration of the end system for the user and requires a detailed manual for fine-tuning the system
But you wrote that you do not agree that the system can not be customized by the user himself! What's the matter? Why do you now refuse your words?
I trivial forgot about how much the project is protected and what systems the project team uses to protect against all possible types of attacks on the participant's wallet
Activity: 5
Is this project in the right direction? I feel a little bit about the project. If there are some good adjustments in some aspects, perhaps the tokens of the project will develop better.
Activity: 266
Yes, this factor greatly complicates the configuration of the end system for the user and requires a detailed manual for fine-tuning the system
But you wrote that you do not agree that the system can not be customized by the user himself! What's the matter? Why do you now refuse your words?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are you not embarrassed by the fact that the crypto-currency system with a hardware purse for this project at the implementation stage? What are you talking about at all, if you are setting up something that does not yet exist?
I apologize, I was talking about the Wallet Synchronization Guide. I saw it on the site and decided to check how the wallet is synchronized with the masternode
In fact, it just sounds simple, but in practice, many users are faced with difficulties in implementing this algorithm, so it has always been
This is not true! Not every project has a security system that would assume that users must undergo multifactor authentication
Are you not embarrassed by the fact that the crypto-currency system with a hardware purse for this project at the implementation stage? What are you talking about at all, if you are setting up something that does not yet exist?
I apologize, I was talking about the Wallet Synchronization Guide. I saw it on the site and decided to check how the wallet is synchronized with the masternode
In fact, it just sounds simple, but in practice, many users are faced with difficulties in implementing this algorithm, so it has always been
Two types of purses are attached to the user's masternode, after which they are synchronized and brought to the order of use. This is a very simple procedure
But if I make a mistake adjusting the guide for manuals, then the application will be working in doubt, and I will be guilty of this, even though I tried to use the instructions
Just try to do everything exactly as written in the manual. You should not have any problems with access to various resources and with authorization!
Well, but the essence of any system is to become intuitively understandable for its users. What is the point of making a complex system and writing a detailed guide to it, if you could immediately make a friendly system?
The problem is that the system is really user-friendly, but it is oriented for experienced users who consider themselves confident users of crypto-currency systems
But to customize your crypto-currency wallet you do not need much experience, do you? Why complicate the system so that only the developers of this system could enter without instructions?
But if I make a mistake adjusting the guide for manuals, then the application will be working in doubt, and I will be guilty of this, even though I tried to use the instructions
Just try to do everything exactly as written in the manual. You should not have any problems with access to various resources and with authorization!
Well, but the essence of any system is to become intuitively understandable for its users. What is the point of making a complex system and writing a detailed guide to it, if you could immediately make a friendly system?
The problem is that the system is really user-friendly, but it is oriented for experienced users who consider themselves confident users of crypto-currency systems
A very interesting story happened to me this morning. I was going to connect a hardware wallet to my account and I could not do it, what could be the reason?
Very simple! You should first read the guide that is on the project's website. The development team worried about you and wrote a step-by-step guide to solve problems
I have not seen this guide before! Curious! I will definitely take a look at this guide, but later, since I have to reach the solution myself, otherwise the system will not work
What other system? It's very simple: take a guide and do everything exactly as written on the pages of the manual. In this case, the result of the work will depend not on you
A very interesting story happened to me this morning. I was going to connect a hardware wallet to my account and I could not do it, what could be the reason?
Very simple! You should first read the guide that is on the project's website. The development team worried about you and wrote a step-by-step guide to solve problems
I have not seen this guide before! Curious! I will definitely take a look at this guide, but later, since I have to reach the solution myself, otherwise the system will not work
What other system? It's very simple: take a guide and do everything exactly as written on the pages of the manual. In this case, the result of the work will depend not on you
Activity: 350
What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?
Activity: 252
What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?
Pages:
Jump to: