Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 54. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I happened to see this project. Although I can not fast token but I have the potential power to develop the project extremely large. Can I buy it in any form?
Activity: 280
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
Activity: 252

Activity: 280
Activity: 420
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. This is a PoS / Masternode-based crypto currency. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.

This is quite interesting. I agree with you, users will be interested in this project, because it will be able to solve many tasks that will help users
Activity: 392
I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. This is a PoS / Masternode-based crypto currency. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
The main focus of this platform is to provide a safe crypto experience mode that is supported by DevianCoin. DevianCoin is a cryptocurrency PoS / Masternode developed with POS proof of stake.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

Yeah, most of the people just getting serious about a comment like that and I even dont know why they got triggered when someone comment interested.

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Pump themes that you organized will lead to a dump of interest in the coin. Continue to count us as idiots and see what happens!

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Are not you tired of talking to yourself? Can write better FAG? I will not go into the subject any more, so as not to see this disrespect to me ...
guys, in my opinion, if all stages of development pass smoothly, the Deviant will very soon reach the broad market and will be the standard in the sphere of decentralized platforms with the availability of secure and protected purses.
except for purses, it is also proved by PoS and the main slogan of developers is to provide a safe mode of interaction with crypto-currencies;)
Activity: 364
guys, in my opinion, if all stages of development pass smoothly, the Deviant will very soon reach the broad market and will be the standard in the sphere of decentralized platforms with the availability of secure and protected purses.
I think it's very convenient when there is an alternative to starting work with the project. I can choose the platform that interests me, both for the mobile device and for the PC. thus, the platform is user-centric.
yes, it really is. I am sure that the developers have enough experience to create such a project that it is in demand among the people and benefits the society as a whole.
and the Deviant will be useful, I do not doubt it, because it solves the problems of availability and security of transactions, as well as their high cost and speed of execution.
Activity: 350
I think it's very convenient when there is an alternative to starting work with the project. I can choose the platform that interests me, both for the mobile device and for the PC. thus, the platform is user-centric.
yes, it really is. I am sure that the developers have enough experience to create such a project that it is in demand among the people and benefits the society as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: