Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 51. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If, of course, the browser does not work with the latest projects, which are built in an absolute majority on a new database, which is fundamentally different from the usual platform
Nothing like this! The information is easy to read, I express gratitude to the project team for their work, because at this stage of the development of the community of crypto-currency projects, we see a stagnation in the new design
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If, of course, the browser does not work with the latest projects, which are built in an absolute majority on a new database, which is fundamentally different from the usual platform
To you there is not enough information which developers have brought in a white paper? I think that this is not so, and you understood the whole essence of the project after reading the white paper, the essence is absolutely different!
Maybe I really did not understand the essence, then explain to me what's the matter? It seems to me that this innovation does not deserve a share of respect!
This is a new way of submitting information, of course, it differs from the traditional one and it is difficult for the observer to read the information that is provided in this project
Activity: 266
To you there is not enough information which developers have brought in a white paper? I think that this is not so, and you understood the whole essence of the project after reading the white paper, the essence is absolutely different!
Maybe I really did not understand the essence, then explain to me what's the matter? It seems to me that this innovation does not deserve a share of respect!
But I like the new design and the new move that the project team used to describe the project's road map. Very interesting ratio of information and minimalism
I think that the minimalism in this project still prevails .. It seems that I get very little information when I watch the project activity and its white paper
But I like the new design and the new move that the project team used to describe the project's road map. Very interesting ratio of information and minimalism
But as a result I would like to learn WHAT IS THE STATUS OF DEVELOPMENT! This section will be constantly updated? Or should I somehow follow the project in other sources?
You are the first to observe the crypto currency, do you? All projects differ from each other very much. This is primarily due to high competition, which is observed among projects
No, I'm quite an experienced forum user, but I'm watching this project not so long ago, you're right. I just read the white paper but did not understand why the developers did this way
But as a result I would like to learn WHAT IS THE STATUS OF DEVELOPMENT! This section will be constantly updated? Or should I somehow follow the project in other sources?
You are the first to observe the crypto currency, do you? All projects differ from each other very much. This is primarily due to high competition, which is observed among projects
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
How is this determined for modern projects? As an inhabitant, it would be interesting for me to see not only a conditional schedule, that the project team is now somewhere on the way to the top!
You read the white paper of the project, right? But do you think each team of the project is drawing this white paper? This is a huge and laborious work, I respect the project team
Rather, you respect the work of a designer who was most likely hired from outside and executed the order as a freelancer, since I did not see the project team as a member!
How is this determined for modern projects? As an inhabitant, it would be interesting for me to see not only a conditional schedule, that the project team is now somewhere on the way to the top!
You read the white paper of the project, right? But do you think each team of the project is drawing this white paper? This is a huge and laborious work, I respect the project team
What is the development status for the Deviant project team? To be honest, I realized only that it was lazy to make white paper containing the road map of the project!
You apparently do not understand what you're talking about! It's hard to find a project team that would make more effort to develop the project and also to create a graphic part than the deviant developers!
What is the development status for the Deviant project team? To be honest, I realized only that it was lazy to make white paper containing the road map of the project!
Activity: 350
I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

What's your problem? Why can not you do it now? What do you want to know now?

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.
Activity: 112
It seems to me that Deviant will make the market fairer and more honest for the cryptholders.
Activity: 252
I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work
Activity: 350

Pages:
Jump to: