Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 55. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
oh, here there are airdrops, hurray! yes even regular! I hope that I will be able to deliver notices to learn about this every time they are scheduled! Smiley
here and without airdrops there are rewards: a unique unit that will benefit not only you but also the community. so I think this project is profitable in every way!
Activity: 420
oh, here there are airdrops, hurray! yes even regular! I hope that I will be able to deliver notices to learn about this every time they are scheduled! Smiley
Activity: 350
friends, pay attention to the abundance of exchangers, allowing you to easily carry out such trading operations as buying, selling and exchanging for others. this is Cryptopia, and CoinExchange.io, as well as CryptoBridge, the stock exchange and other types.
Activity: 392
I will add about the wallet that the vision of the developers is really true, since a decentralized hardware purse allows you to improve the security of the platform by using hash keys to protect the web access.
this is achieved by means of an additional two-factor authentication. agree that, despite a large number of digital tokens, the project DeviantCoin largely wins by its goals.
moreover, think about the fact that the hardware wallet is a kind of standard of transaction security and should be available to every user. that's why the developers designed it with open source code to extend durability and security.
I will add about the wallet that the vision of the developers is really true, since a decentralized hardware purse allows you to improve the security of the platform by using hash keys to protect the web access.
this is achieved by means of an additional two-factor authentication. agree that, despite a large number of digital tokens, the project DeviantCoin largely wins by its goals.
As I understand it, when we start working with the Deviant project, we should familiarize ourselves with the basic properties, such as, for example, Masternodes, which help to maintain the integrity of the network and enable support. Also this is a reward with a complex retargets using a dark gravitational wave. it seems to me that I have missed something, do not you think so?
you missed the property of anonymity of transactions using the darksend protocol. it is worth noting that I have not heard about this, so from the point of view of the beginner it would be interesting to take part in this project.
I agree with you. by the way, the above you wrote about the purse, and I would like to add that the property of DeviantCoin will have its decentralized purse, which will support several crypto-currencies, including DEV.
As I understand it, when we start working with the Deviant project, we should familiarize ourselves with the basic properties, such as, for example, Masternodes, which help to maintain the integrity of the network and enable support. Also this is a reward with a complex retargets using a dark gravitational wave. it seems to me that I have missed something, do not you think so?
you missed the property of anonymity of transactions using the darksend protocol. it is worth noting that I have not heard about this, so from the point of view of the beginner it would be interesting to take part in this project.
you should keep in mind that the issue of a wallet can occur faster, or vice versa, more slowly, since the road map may have changes. it is said on the website that it is necessary to periodically return to it, so as not to miss the release of an event that will affect the development of the process as a whole.
of course, I take this fact into account. Nevertheless, testing the platform and release of the purse for android, apparently, was successful, so I'm sure that for this experience is not worth it. at the moment in the development process are the following events: website redesign, release of the Web purse and purse for the IOs platform.
in addition, white paper updates, audit and consulting are planned, as well as the development of the project as a whole. expected documentation API. let's hope that all these stages will happen on time. I will look forward to launching each level, because it proves that the Deviant platform is thriving.
you should keep in mind that the issue of a wallet can occur faster, or vice versa, more slowly, since the road map may have changes. it is said on the website that it is necessary to periodically return to it, so as not to miss the release of an event that will affect the development of the process as a whole.
of course, I take this fact into account. Nevertheless, testing the platform and release of the purse for android, apparently, was successful, so I'm sure that for this experience is not worth it. at the moment in the development process are the following events: website redesign, release of the Web purse and purse for the IOs platform.
I am pleased that this platform has in its arsenal not only a cold wallet, but also a hot one. they make a good alternative to each other. moreover, there is even a guide to synchronize wallets data, which is equally useful for each user.
there is also a manual for configuration. a download guide, to be more precise. and useful these instructions will be for those users who are not so well versed in the intricacies of customization.
I am pleased that this platform has in its arsenal not only a cold wallet, but also a hot one. they make a good alternative to each other. moreover, there is even a guide to synchronize wallets data, which is equally useful for each user.
project is just wonderful! I would like to join their community in all social networks! In addition, it can be done through the services of Discord & Slack
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!
Why do you think so? Yes, I agree that before the creation of the project DeviantCoin there were also projects whose security was on top, but I see in this project chips that were not realized before!
In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!
Activity: 238
It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place
You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!
I did not argue with you that the project uses new technologies, I just doubted the speed of processing calls and transferring funds. Transactions have become safer, but slower
It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place
You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: