Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 50. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

I also think that much depends on support, several times my questions were not answered, because they were not simple, I did not like it and I decided to leave the project, then as it turned out, these were bad projects that went into negative territory
Activity: 280
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
Activity: 392
Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
The simplest connection of the coin masternode $ PAC and another 20 kinds of coins. https://nodehub.io The coins do not need to be sent anywhere, all the coins in your purse. Only the transaction ID is required and all the data will be given to you by the site. All questions are solved instantly in online support. You do not have to rack your brains, download anything, no programs and no movement of coins. All coins remain in your wallet and the masternode works like usual. Website https://nodehub.io Register, transfer 5 bucks in some kind of crypto currency specified on the site, this will be enough for half a month of work of the masternodes and set it up in 2 minutes. There are already more than 10 master coins of the $ PAC coin and other masternodes of other coins. I connected 2 masternodes at once from 1 purse in 3-4 minutes. And not paying an additional 5 bucks. Daily 0.33 cents are written off for each masterndes. I have long wanted such a site, so that coins remained in my zaporolennom purse and more than 1 masternode can be configured with 1 wallet without zamorochek. Maybe it's more expensive for 5 bucks a month than connecting to a server that the coin command recommends, but there is such a bunt even with 1 masternodes connection. However, this is cheaper than connecting to the servers themselves and most importantly, everything is very simple and fast. This is not advertising, this site is recommended by the team of the coin $ PAC.
Why did I see the very same post of you in LGS thread? What is that.
Activity: 95
The simplest connection of the coin masternode $ PAC and another 20 kinds of coins. https://nodehub.io The coins do not need to be sent anywhere, all the coins in your purse. Only the transaction ID is required and all the data will be given to you by the site. All questions are solved instantly in online support. You do not have to rack your brains, download anything, no programs and no movement of coins. All coins remain in your wallet and the masternode works like usual. Website https://nodehub.io Register, transfer 5 bucks in some kind of crypto currency specified on the site, this will be enough for half a month of work of the masternodes and set it up in 2 minutes. There are already more than 10 master coins of the $ PAC coin and other masternodes of other coins. I connected 2 masternodes at once from 1 purse in 3-4 minutes. And not paying an additional 5 bucks. Daily 0.33 cents are written off for each masterndes. I have long wanted such a site, so that coins remained in my zaporolennom purse and more than 1 masternode can be configured with 1 wallet without zamorochek. Maybe it's more expensive for 5 bucks a month than connecting to a server that the coin command recommends, but there is such a bunt even with 1 masternodes connection. However, this is cheaper than connecting to the servers themselves and most importantly, everything is very simple and fast. This is not advertising, this site is recommended by the team of the coin $ PAC.
Activity: 266
But until the interface becomes user-friendly, should we use what the community provides us? Dont u think that it will be bad?
Activity: 238
But I do not think that replacing a more colorful interface with a newer one, but absolutely not informative, is a good idea. Just think, why do you need a dysfunctional platform?
You are right in that, but do not forget that innovation is a complex process, which is accompanied by similar failures and copies that need to be finalized
Yes exactly! Even the block chain has not always been used in the form in which it is now! Many technologies came to us only after a few years of inconvenient use
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
But I like the new design and the new move that the project team used to describe the project's road map. Very interesting ratio of information and minimalism
I think that the minimalism in this project still prevails .. It seems that I get very little information when I watch the project activity and its white paper

When I look at the stupid ways of advertising that the project applies, then I feel sorry for it (((
Activity: 364
But I do not think that replacing a more colorful interface with a newer one, but absolutely not informative, is a good idea. Just think, why do you need a dysfunctional platform?
You are right in that, but do not forget that innovation is a complex process, which is accompanied by similar failures and copies that need to be finalized
Activity: 266
Activity: 364
If, of course, the browser does not work with the latest projects, which are built in an absolute majority on a new database, which is fundamentally different from the usual platform
Nothing like this! The information is easy to read, I express gratitude to the project team for their work, because at this stage of the development of the community of crypto-currency projects, we see a stagnation in the new design
I agree with you, since users have long had time to get used to the interface of a typical crypto-currency project, and unfortunately this interface is outdated!
Pages:
Jump to: