Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 56. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
Activity: 252
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the QNO token, which is a security token. Also, QNO is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
Activity: 280
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the QNO token, which is a security token. Also, QNO is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I am big fan of Deviant. However there's no clear explanation of the airdrop process that this thread implies.
Can the owner of the thread clarify the requirements please?
Activity: 392
You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
Activity: 420
You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Activity: 420

Hello, community! I have some questions about the wallets. I can’t find a wallet for ios. I really hope that there is some because I prefer apple and i hope that’s not a problem.
Unfortunately, there is no wallet for ios as far as I know. But there is a wallet for android and windows. I don’t know if it is helpful but I send you links.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.deviantcoin.android
https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Wallet/blob/master/dev-3.0.0.1-win64.zip

It is sad but I think developers will do all possible to fulfill users’ requests. I really accept a lot of this coin and platform but if there wouldn’t be any iso wallet I could use any other.
Activity: 322
Hello, community! I have some questions about the wallets. I can’t find a wallet for ios. I really hope that there is some because I prefer apple and i hope that’s not a problem.
Unfortunately, there is no wallet for ios as far as I know. But there is a wallet for android and windows. I don’t know if it is helpful but I send you links.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.deviantcoin.android
https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Wallet/blob/master/dev-3.0.0.1-win64.zip
Pages:
Jump to: