Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 53. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Deviant coin is a great and useful cryptocurrency for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I want to see this coin on the top. I guess it will be a popular and needed.
Well, I think you are too impressed. I like deviant’s idea but I think it needs to be popularized. It is a pity that there is no serious bounty campaign. I think team need to think about it and it will be useful for success.
It is a nice idea. I don’t think it is a bounty but there is a great opportunity to earn some deviant coins if you want to. You can participate in follow & retweet contest. The reward is pretty advantageous and it is simple to get it.
OMG. It looks very attractive. Can you tell me more about it? There will be rewards for everyone or there will be only couple of winners? How much I will be able to get coins? I am interested very much.
You will be able to get 50 coins. Unfortunately, there will be only 10 winners so I think that you need to try it immediately. I haven’t heard about other different similar actions. Maybe I will even try it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Deviant coin is a great and useful cryptocurrency for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I want to see this coin on the top. I guess it will be a popular and needed.
Well, I think you are too impressed. I like deviant’s idea but I think it needs to be popularized. It is a pity that there is no serious bounty campaign. I think team need to think about it and it will be useful for success.
It is a nice idea. I don’t think it is a bounty but there is a great opportunity to earn some deviant coins if you want to. You can participate in follow & retweet contest. The reward is pretty advantageous and it is simple to get it.

There are no bounty companies. At least I did not see ads about it from the developer. You do not confuse anything?
Activity: 238
OMG. It looks very attractive. Can you tell me more about it? There will be rewards for everyone or there will be only couple of winners? How much I will be able to get coins? I am interested very much.
Activity: 238
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
Activity: 392
A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

Activity: 210
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
Activity: 350
Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Activity: 252
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
Activity: 280
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Pages:
Jump to: