Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 148. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
A big goal I think would be to get dgc partnered with a major company then and watch it fly. When digiclicks.co matures it will really get dgc moving as well.

What is that site supposed to be? Advertising system? It's down atm.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
A big goal I think would be to get dgc partnered with a major company then and watch it fly. When digiclicks.co matures it will really get dgc moving as well.
legendary
We are here to stay  Grin ... like i was reading on some other post DGC will end up challenging LTC

Give us time  Grin

On that note... does anyone have a listing of DGC faucets? I want to make auto timers/rotators for them (like the BTC and WDC ones).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet
We are here to stay  Grin ... like i was reading on some other post DGC will end up challenging LTC

Give us time  Grin
legendary
If you believe in the coin, then organize.  It takes a village to raise a child, as is true with a coin these interesting days.  Those that have the time and capacity, step up and support your interests.  Raise this.

I agree! It's the community (and their effect on the outsiders/boosting the community) that determines whether coins will succeed or fail, and by how much.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
If you believe in the coin, then organize.  It takes a village to raise a child, as is true with a coin these interesting days.  Those that have the time and capacity, step up and support your interests.  Raise this.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
It's a great coin and there are many more great things coming.
I will be running a campaign to get more people to know about DGC. Meanwhile, everyone can help by just telling friends, family, and sharing on sites.

Yep I believe in dgc long term and have been telling people about it. Not a pump and dump alt coin. In for the long haul with great services and more coming online all the time. Great its being added to more exchanges now too. People will be sorry they sold dgc so low lately when it goes back up.
legendary
I will be running a campaign to get more people to know about DGC. Meanwhile, everyone can help by just telling friends, family, and sharing on sites.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Very close to block #100,000. Smiley

god, hindsight is a bitch. i wish i could go back and get in on DGC instead of jumping on GLD.

If you believe that DGC has potential, it's far, far from being too late.  The coin is 23, yes 23 days old at this point.  There are people who are still talking about anyone involved with BTC at this point may still be called early-adopters someday if it really gains any level of major adoption.  When I got started, BTC was at between $4 - $5 and people weren't even really talking much about it getting back to the all-time high of $30 or so, let alone where it sits now.

Now, before anyone says I'm off my rocker even considering comparing DGC to BTC, I'm not.  I'm am only suggesting that it is still VERY much in early adopter territory, as is any other alt coin.

I'm sure most posters in this thread believe in DGC.  You need to convince everyone outside this thread that DGC is the altcoin of the future.    Grin

-tb-
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

god, hindsight is a bitch. i wish i could go back and get in on DGC instead of jumping on GLD.

If you believe that DGC has potential, it's far, far from being too late.  The coin is 23, yes 23 days old at this point.  There are people who are still talking about anyone involved with BTC at this point may still be called early-adopters someday if it really gains any level of major adoption.  When I got started, BTC was at between $4 - $5 and people weren't even really talking much about it getting back to the all-time high of $30 or so, let alone where it sits now.

Now, before anyone says I'm off my rocker even considering comparing DGC to BTC, I'm not.  I'm am only suggesting that it is still VERY much in early adopter territory, as is any other alt coin.

legendary
You don't, it's free.

And this chat is easier to use for the average person.
Activity: 154
Hack The Planet
Hey guys,

Join me at http://tinyurl.com/dgcchat

It is a dedicated chat to digitalcoin that runs 24/7 and I'd love it if you could come.

I don't see why do we have to pay for a chat ... we can chat on IRC for free ...
Hey guys,

It is a dedicated chat to digitalcoin that runs 24/7 and I'd love it if you could come.

Cheers. yeah already in there. Get on it peeps  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

not for nothing but why not use IRC i think a lot of people would like that
legendary
Hey guys,

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Activity: 163
fill me in i forget what does that mean ?

Just a milestone I'm sure...   Grin

-tb-

Of course it is.

Last block # found is 99,236.
It should hit 100,000 in about 10 hours or so. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Just a milestone I'm sure...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Jump to: