Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 150. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
will i ever get my bounty for the faucet.

http://dgc.u.gp

What is it for?

its a DGC faucet/fountain. it gives out free DGC. i have opened a buy thread in this forum to fund the faucet. yea its at a dirt cheap price, but its all the btc i have. the only other way icould pay would be in other shit coins. additionally, techbytes provided 100 DGC, but it is is slowly being wiped out from the faucet.

I just check the address and only 1 DGC was given out.  Ways to go before being wiped out, no?

Edit:  actually, none has been given out as the 1 DGC was incoming.

-tb-

Yeah, i have not seen anything coming in from the faucet address. tested it two days ago.

You are the address DLogan.......

your address was flagged for duplicates. payment was not sent.

Duplicate what? submissions to the faucet?

I did submit twice, hours apart as no coins came in the first time.
There is no information on the page to tell you when payout occurs, hourly, daily, etc.

would be up for donating a few coins to help generate interest in DGC, just wanted to test the service first.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
DGC is still being give away at the fountain:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dgc-digitalcoinco-fountain-212396

If you haven't request for one, you can do so.

-tb-
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

What is it for?

its a DGC faucet/fountain. it gives out free DGC. i have opened a buy thread in this forum to fund the faucet. yea its at a dirt cheap price, but its all the btc i have. the only other way icould pay would be in other shit coins. additionally, techbytes provided 100 DGC, but it is is slowly being wiped out from the faucet.

I just check the address and only 1 DGC was given out.  Ways to go before being wiped out, no?

Edit:  actually, none has been given out as the 1 DGC was incoming.

-tb-

Yeah, i have not seen anything coming in from the faucet address. tested it two days ago.

You are the address DLogan.......

your address was flagged for duplicates. payment was not sent.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

What is it for?

Edit:  actually, none has been given out as the 1 DGC was incoming.

-tb-

legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

What is it for?

Edit:  actually, none has been given out as the 1 DGC was incoming.

-tb-
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

What is it for?

What is this buy thread you speak of?

-tb-

He is probably referring to this thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-10000-dgc-230922
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

What is it for?

What is this buy thread you speak of?

-tb-
Activity: 383
I'm working on adding trusted nodes and upgrading checkpoints for the next client update.

Updates are always good.

I see you haven't added this site to the games section of the first post. http://cryptoblackjack.kicks-ass.net/index.php?coin_type=6

Blackjack game that takes DGC. I have personally tested it and it is legit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I'm working on adding trusted nodes and upgrading checkpoints for the next client update.

What is it for?

Hm I see no sense in such service. Why give someone free DGC? Does it have other, then little motivating sense?

what is the motivation behind btc faucets? ad revenue. traffic.

What is it for?

Hm I see no sense in such service. Why give someone free DGC? Does it have other, then little motivating sense?
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I think the bottom line on this is:

1. They had a major bug which distorted trades, deposits, etc...

2. Some people's balances were adjusted after the fact

3. The platform does not seem to audit at a level of detail necessary to show who is right or wrong

4. I'm not even sure if #3 is possible given that we are talking about a system with many actors performing trades with each other

+ i.e. if account A was overcredited but then had a trading gain on those coins does he lose the original overcredit, does he lose all trading gains, etc... ?  What about counter-party?  Are his losses on trade refunded ?

In short, it is a hot mess

I think its all sorted now mate. Vern seemed to think it was sorted last time he spoke. As I said check the 'audit report' which has a detailed overview of all the transactions. Then if your still not happy follow it up with Vern via the support email or chatbox if he's on.  Smiley
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
it lessens the blow of purchasing at .0004899 knowing that it wouldnt have mattered what price I bought at, but Im done with that piece of shit site. I dont have it tied up in pending transactions. My account wasnt hacked, as I have other DGC still there. Time to withdraw and wait for a real exchange to adopt DGC. Time to mine DGC and not purchase anymore until said real exchange carries it. I'm just glad that it wasnt thousands of DGC that Cryptsy took from me.

Cryptsy is a great site. My fave exchange now actually. Don't know why your bagging it. Sure its had some hiccups but Vern is quick to look into them and sort them out.

Vern was just on Cryptsy chatbox before and has sorted it all out. You can check your account balance interface and select the new 'audit report' button to see a detailed report of all your transactions. Then if your still not satisfied. Email support. Vern is a nice guy, I'm sure he will assist if need be.

I'm bagging it because they took 365 DGC that I purchased on the site with legitimate BTC that I deposited in good faith on the site. I wasn't over credited for my BTC deposit. I received the exact amount I deposited. If someone sold me DGC that was double credited to them when they deposited it, that shouldn't be made into my problem, even if they withdrew the BTC from the sale before Vern realized what happened.

I have emailed support to ask them to give me my coins back. We will see what happens on that, but either my coins were taken from me by the site intentionally out of policy, or by mistake when they tried to correct people's balances due to the site's own original error. Neither is a very pleasant experience from my point of view. I was happy with Cryptsy before this, it's not like I am a MCX fanboy spreading FUD to hurt its main competitor. I can only assume if this happened to you, that you wouldn't be very happy with Cryptsy either.

Did you check the new 'audit report' under Account balances? If it happened to me I would be asking Vern about it. I'm sure he will sort it out to your satisfaction. He's flat out and doing the best he can, actually a good job I think. Very quick to follow up and respond. Good luck with it.

What is it for?

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Anyone knows how Vircurex shareholders voted?

Voting is closed now:
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/34
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I think the bottom line on this is:

1. They had a major bug which distorted trades, deposits, etc...

2. Some people's balances were adjusted after the fact

3. The platform does not seem to audit at a level of detail necessary to show who is right or wrong

4. I'm not even sure if #3 is possible given that we are talking about a system with many actors performing trades with each other

+ i.e. if account A was overcredited but then had a trading gain on those coins does he lose the original overcredit, does he lose all trading gains, etc... ?  What about counter-party?  Are his losses on trade refunded ?

In short, it is a hot mess
Activity: 154
it lessens the blow of purchasing at .0004899 knowing that it wouldnt have mattered what price I bought at, but Im done with that piece of shit site. I dont have it tied up in pending transactions. My account wasnt hacked, as I have other DGC still there. Time to withdraw and wait for a real exchange to adopt DGC. Time to mine DGC and not purchase anymore until said real exchange carries it. I'm just glad that it wasnt thousands of DGC that Cryptsy took from me.

Cryptsy is a great site. My fave exchange now actually. Don't know why your bagging it. Sure its had some hiccups but Vern is quick to look into them and sort them out.

Vern was just on Cryptsy chatbox before and has sorted it all out. You can check your account balance interface and select the new 'audit report' button to see a detailed report of all your transactions. Then if your still not satisfied. Email support. Vern is a nice guy, I'm sure he will assist if need be.

I'm bagging it because they took 365 DGC that I purchased on the site with legitimate BTC that I deposited in good faith on the site. I wasn't over credited for my BTC deposit. I received the exact amount I deposited. If someone sold me DGC that was double credited to them when they deposited it, that shouldn't be made into my problem, even if they withdrew the BTC from the sale before Vern realized what happened.

I have emailed support to ask them to give me my coins back. We will see what happens on that, but either my coins were taken from me by the site intentionally out of policy, or by mistake when they tried to correct people's balances due to the site's own original error. Neither is a very pleasant experience from my point of view. I was happy with Cryptsy before this, it's not like I am a MCX fanboy spreading FUD to hurt its main competitor. I can only assume if this happened to you, that you wouldn't be very happy with Cryptsy either.
Activity: 492
Did you email support about it?

Grin LOL this is crypto world! It's talk shit first then try contact support.
Activity: 532

+1
Jump to: