Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 151. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
it lessens the blow of purchasing at .0004899 knowing that it wouldnt have mattered what price I bought at, but Im done with that piece of shit site. I dont have it tied up in pending transactions. My account wasnt hacked, as I have other DGC still there. Time to withdraw and wait for a real exchange to adopt DGC. Time to mine DGC and not purchase anymore until said real exchange carries it. I'm just glad that it wasnt thousands of DGC that Cryptsy took from me.

Cryptsy is a great site. My fave exchange now actually. Don't know why your bagging it. Sure its had some hiccups but Vern is quick to look into them and sort them out.

Vern was just on Cryptsy chatbox before and has sorted it all out. You can check your account balance interface and select the new 'audit report' button to see a detailed report of all your transactions. Then if your still not satisfied. Email support. Vern is a nice guy, I'm sure he will assist if need be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
it lessens the blow of purchasing at .0004899 knowing that it wouldnt have mattered what price I bought at, but Im done with that piece of shit site. I dont have it tied up in pending transactions. My account wasnt hacked, as I have other DGC still there. Time to withdraw and wait for a real exchange to adopt DGC. Time to mine DGC and not purchase anymore until said real exchange carries it. I'm just glad that it wasnt thousands of DGC that Cryptsy took from me.
Did you email support about it?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is this double spend issue just limited to purchases made earlier today? Because I bought 365 DGC two days ago that has been removed from my balance.

Ouch..  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is this double spend issue just limited to purchases made earlier today? Because I bought 365 DGC two days ago that has been removed from my balance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
will i ever get my bounty for the faucet.

http://dgc.u.gp

100 DGC sent to DSAreSkwFx8qffY3mgo1sRpb2WnM68cspR

-tb-

thank you! does anyone know where baritus is?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
will i ever get my bounty for the faucet.

http://dgc.u.gp

100 DGC sent to DSAreSkwFx8qffY3mgo1sRpb2WnM68cspR

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
baritus i still have yet to recieve anything for the faucet at either my personal or the faucet address. meanwhile addresses are piling up at the faucet!!!

I'm sure Dev is busy.  I'll send you the faucet fund shortly.  I'll make it 100 DGC.

-tb-
baritus i still have yet to recieve anything for the faucet at either my personal or the faucet address. meanwhile addresses are piling up at the faucet!!!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Never had an issue on Cryptsy myself with losing any coins. I have over 10btc invested on it. Vern is a great guy, just take it up with him and I'm sure he will get it sorted.

Meanwhile don't forget you can buy some great Steam games with dgc at

www.coingas.com

Smiley
my account balance = 0 DGC Sad
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
DGC deposits appear to be broken on Cryptsy right now sent 110 DGC, 50 confirms, no credit

UPDATE: Looks like they fixed it deposit finally credited
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I dumped everything I held on Cryptsy, including some DGC, to clear out the negative BTC balance and get all my money out of they site

I'll probably jump back in and invest some more BTC in DGC but I'm a bit wary of sending more than token amounts to Cryptsy.  It would be nice if DGC was up on a few more exchanges.

I think the beta nature of Cryptsy scares away some potential investors

If you use Cryptsy, at this point, please keep an exhaustive log of every trade you make.  If not, you'll have no recourse if they decide to change your balances.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
In fairness I actually sat through the entire chat (3 hours) and the communication provided was very good.  The chat mod's did a good job explaining the issue and the implemented solution.  This was in real time.

This issue was quite serious no matter how much cryptsy try to play it down, but they reacted quickly, gave sufficient technical details, answered every question in chat consistently and in my opinion did a good job of minimising damage.

To improve the service they could have put up a notice to deflect pressure from the chat box.  Had a contingency plan that involved giving clearer error messages to users in the system to avoid confusion and reduce support contacts from users.

Ok that's a great start. A written synopsis would be helpful for the folks that missed the chat, or couldn't sit 3 hours in a chat room on a Sunday. Smiley Even if it's just a few paragraphs and bullet points.

That's not gonna happen, it's not good marketing to bring past issues.  They handled it in real time and now by email in your time, if you read a few pages back you can see the see posted the issue and the solution details. If your not effected by it and don't know it happened they are not going to deliberately tell you about it.

Does this mean they have/are going to email anyone who was affected, with the details?
Activity: 546
In fairness I actually sat through the entire chat (3 hours) and the communication provided was very good.  The chat mod's did a good job explaining the issue and the implemented solution.  This was in real time.

This issue was quite serious no matter how much cryptsy try to play it down, but they reacted quickly, gave sufficient technical details, answered every question in chat consistently and in my opinion did a good job of minimising damage.

To improve the service they could have put up a notice to deflect pressure from the chat box.  Had a contingency plan that involved giving clearer error messages to users in the system to avoid confusion and reduce support contacts from users.

Ok that's a great start. A written synopsis would be helpful for the folks that missed the chat, or couldn't sit 3 hours in a chat room on a Sunday. Smiley Even if it's just a few paragraphs and bullet points.

That's not gonna happen, it's not good marketing to bring past issues.  They handled it in real time and now by email in your time, if you read a few pages back you can see the see posted the issue and the solution details. If your not effected by it and don't know it happened they are not going to deliberately tell you about it.
Activity: 462

Activity: 546

Activity: 462
Does bigvern have any postmortem report from the incident today? If not, he needs to write one. Insufficient communication during issues is one of the biggest things that will kill users' trust in an internet product. I personally am hesitant to use cryptsy for anymore trading until I learn exactly what happened, what the impact was, and how it was resolved (and I've moved around 15 or so BTC through it over the past week).
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
would someone please direct me to the master node list for DGC? i've added all the nodes from the conf file on the github repository. that brings me to 5 connections to the network.

I have been working on a DNS seed node for DGC, when I finish it and get Baritus a copy to set up on one of his servers, DGC will have a couple of dnsseed nodes.

For now you can just add the CCE DGC node, it always has connections:

thanks man! i just add it to the conf file correct?

Yep,

addnode=50.116.22.43
would someone please direct me to the master node list for DGC? i've added all the nodes from the conf file on the github repository. that brings me to 5 connections to the network.

I have been working on a DNS seed node for DGC, when I finish it and get Baritus a copy to set up on one of his servers, DGC will have a couple of dnsseed nodes.

For now you can just add the CCE DGC node, it always has connections:

thanks man! i just add it to the conf file correct?
Jump to: