Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 97. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
The reason of this price not a high generation of coins. In the beginning the difficulty was stable, so we made 4 retarget cycle a day. It's only about 2 cycle now because too much time in "low tide". So the generation is half too.

In my opinion the largest problem is the pools. We need more and bigger pools(not a multipool). When the epools was closed, hashrate dropped day by day, and price followed.( epools closed 21st aug. )

Sorry for my English. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I thought I'd just drop in and say I don't know what you did but in the most recent update my wallet synced up normally and I haven't had problems since, well done.

There should be no bugs in the current version.  

Please vote: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,170
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I thought I'd just drop in and say I don't know what you did but in the most recent update my wallet synced up normally and I haven't had problems since, well done.
Activity: 812
Bought tens of thousands of digitalcoins as well, and sold a couple thousand ltc. Diff adjustment getting closer.

Edit: This just in! Shorting digitalcoin when you see it gets mined on multipool, and then buying into the autosell or buying back cheaper is a great way to make a profit. If more people do this, perhaps multipool profits might shrink and people will think twice which coins to autosell?

Sounds like my kind of fun Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
DGC again taking some serious beating today record low. All because of that 200k sell wall @ 0.0001398 . Someone is loading up before november maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Bought tens of thousands of digitalcoins as well, and sold a couple thousand ltc. Diff adjustment getting closer.

Edit: This just in! Shorting digitalcoin when you see it gets mined on multipool, and then buying into the autosell or buying back cheaper is a great way to make a profit. If more people do this, perhaps multipool profits might shrink and people will think twice which coins to autosell?
legendary
Please make sure to update if you haven't already. Also, there are a lot of interesting things happening at http://digitalcoin.co/forums Smiley
legendary
I've been accumulating some DGC lately.

That's good. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I've been accumulating some DGC lately.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Useful info! Thanks! I will google it further... If swings are wild like that, I am gonna be rich in no time!

Problem with that theory is that you don't know when the next upswing comes.  And since the swings will be large you could miss the boat as you sell and wait for the next downturn which may never come to the level you expect.

So if you want to trade it then I recommend holding a core position and trading only a portion of it or buying some ETF shares and trade the coin.

Or, what I plan to do, which is more risky:  buy some out of the money Leaps ( long term call contracts) then trade the coin all day long (or the ETF shares since they'll be way more liquid and easy to buy and sell) cause if you miss the boat and the price spikes your leaps will go up exponentially.  So the call option contracts (which will be much cheaper than the ETF shares) will be my insurance policy in case I make the wrong move.

You won't find much, there's nothing on the Bitcoin ETF except a bunch of PhD idiots and Wallstreet experts saying there's no way it will happen.

You just read pretty much everything there is to know right now about a Bitcoin ETF and probably the only positive, bullish commentary.  Lol!

Good luck!
legendary
Useful info! Thanks! I will google it further... If swings are wild like that, I am gonna be rich in no time!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Please explain. I am from different trading background..

An ETF is a derivative vehicle which is used to trade anything. 

Nobody thinks Bitcoin will get the ETF license.  The pros are all laughing.  I think it's a done deal and we'll see it in maybe 2 months.

The problem is an ETF is very liquid and Bitcoin is not.  This will lead to huge violent ups and downs but also huge upside.  This is my personal theory so I could be wrong.

The way it's set up to function is for every 5 ETF share bought on wallstreet, the fund is forced to go out, find and buy 1 Bitcoin.

Herein lies the liquidity problem, millions of shares of the ETF will sell within hours.  Where are you gonna get even 1 million Bitcoin on that day?  So The ETF - who doesn't care what price Bitcoin goes to, will keep raising up the bid all day long until it finds enough coins.

Likewise, you can't short Bitcoin but you can short an ETF so the swings will be wild and huge.  Up to $500, down to $250, up to $1,000, down to $480.  And so forth.

Regardless, due to so many people, funds and investors who will want a piece of Bitcoin, there will be massive demand and with only 12 million Bitcoins in existence, $1,000 will come very fast and that will appear like a cheap price when it does arrive.

My ETF 2.0 theory is that Wallstreet will look for another coin just like Bitcoin, but with a bit more liquidity, with which to start another ETF.  This is what happened in 1994 with the first Internet stock fund.  They first laughed then they s crammed to find any Internet stocks to start more funds.

So I searched and I found an alt coin which I feel will be one of the few survivors - and it should go up 100,000% or close to it. 

We shall see if the PhD talking heads are right about this ETF, or me, some noob on the internets.

Good luck!
legendary
Please explain. I am from different trading background..
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
BTC is long way from 1000$ brother! The price cannot move up quickly enough to kill alts... It may spike to 300-500$ in future, but be sure that after that will fall down like a rock, before it moves back up. Those are the rules.  I dont think it will hit 1000$ soon. Maybe when BTC reward halves, but I doubt even than..

ETF - Exchange Traded Fund.

$1,000 will be annihilated in sub 12 months. 
legendary
BTC is long way from 1000$ brother! The price cannot move up quickly enough to kill alts... It may spike to 300-500$ in future, but be sure that after that will fall down like a rock, before it moves back up. Those are the rules.  I dont think it will hit 1000$ soon. Maybe when BTC reward halves, but I doubt even than..
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
What I have learned this past months... Dont ever have doubt in DGC or Baritus! Even when things look bad, DGC will and must prevail because it deserves to be in the top...

Nice and humble move from you Vlad...

Go DGC!

I have a big mouth cause  I feel I'm right I need to stand up for what is right.  And I was wrong, so the right thing was to admit it.

DGC is solid, the only thing that worries me is the massive coming phenomenon: The Bitcoin ETF.  That thing is coming even though the pros say no way and when it does it's gonna take Bitcoin to $1,000.

And look at the alts the last 2 months while BTC spiked it nearly killed them.  I'm worried Bitcoin will go to $1,000 and a) kill all scrypts and b) kill 99% of all alt coins.

That's why I told Baritus to buy an ASICS miners instead with that 150 BTC, or 3 huge ASICS miners and use that incoming revenue to constantly buy back DGC and destroy those coins so you'd permanently drive the price up of DGC. 

Such a plan would protect you against the coming ETF effect.

But Baritus said his investors want him to buy back coins so that's what he's doing.

Nobody knows which coins will get killed if Bitcoin goes to $1,000, but I feel certain it's gonna be at least 90% of them, and especially scrypts.

I have taken safety precautions.  I hope you guys are ready in case I'm right.

Good luck!
Activity: 812
I think getting this coin at mcxnow would take it to the next level...that paired with cryptoave (if it's succesful) might take DGC far. Looking forward to that.  Cool
legendary
What I have learned this past months... Dont ever have doubt in DGC or Baritus! Even when things look bad, DGC will and must prevail because it deserves to be in the top...

Nice and humble move from you Vlad...

Go DGC!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad, do as you wish. I hope to keep seeing you in the community.

I'll leave my last post and I'll delete every other nasty post.

Good luck!

Edit:

Done.  

That sure was a lot of crap to clean up.  Strange thing was that seeing my own posts upset me.  Not quite the same thing when you're no longer angry and and not in the right.
legendary
Vlad, do as you wish. I hope to keep seeing you in the community.

Pages:
Jump to: