Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase - page 6. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
I guess this coin is dying? No buy orders at the exchange

James, maybe this coin is dying, maybe not.
Is this your opinion based on 5 minutes of the exchange instead of all-time transactions?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I guess this coin is dying? No buy orders at the exchange
Ah so for instance, I could "burn" 2000 DIGI and you could give me 3000 DIGI back :-)
Why would people want to throw money away?

If we guarantee cash back for all 'Burning DIGI' than there is possible a kind of a game - to burn DIGI, to get back DIGI, to burn DIGI, to get back DIGI, etc, etc where overall amount of DIGI on the market is lower (so possibly the price will be higher) - what I remember this is a feature of 'deflation' in some coins.
So we support DIGI users by accidents with 'Burning DIGI' not to make process of deflation as above.
Why would people want to throw money away?
'Burning' DIGI is possible.

Probably our client has found one of the techniques to make "burning" DIGI, similar as other techniques in Bitcoin network.
This was brought to light by one of pool members who confused DigitalCoin for DIGIcoin and he typed in a Digitalcoin wallet address instead of a DIGI wallet address and our wallet accepted that address as valid.

Obviously it should not to happen, our wallet should not allow addresses generated for other coins to be used, due to the fact that proper changes of DIGI network were made during preparation a code before compilation (please see the GitHub repository), it have been changed such parameters like: char pchMessageStart and ParseHex - in src/main.cpp.

But this is a fact that 'Burning DIGI' is possible like 'Burning Bitcoin'. Each such fact of 'Burning DIGI' and lost DIGI will be paid back from our side after presenting it in blockchain. Obviously only in case of careless use of DGC address instead of DIGI. Please do not burn DIGI in the massive amount for fun ;-) Please use DIGI address for DIGI transactions do not use DGC address Smiley

We can make a new wallet according to Litecoin 0.8.7.5, but we think that this feature of 'burning' DIGI will be still live because it is a feature of core Litecoin QT where we are based on.

All suggestions from your side are welcome.
The mining power of DIGI has been very low for last hours, so profitability for miners is much higher (there is still amount of 17,000-24,000 DIGI to produce a day). The price of DIGI hasn't changed significantly for last hours, so the profitability is high.
I would like to know more about the crowdtraded companies

At this moment: Please go to the website links presenting each company by mouseover on the relevant market which is interesting for you - on the scrolling bar.
In several hours - it will be adjusted a description (with a hyperlnik) in the section { 'How it works' and Projects on capitalDIGI } on our mainpage.
I would like to know more about the crowdtraded companies
INFORMATION AND QUESTION

We have opened two demonstration markets for DIGI/dStamplay and DIGI/dINAVENUE, where you can buy (in testing mode) rights to equity in crowdfunded companies. Currently the price is:
"AS IS" it means that DIGI is rate to GBP in official rate.

But we would like to test giving DIGI miners a possibility to change DIGI into company shares within better ratio than "official rate" of GBP/BTC/DIGI.
How much should be appreciated an owner of DIGI to "the official rate of GBP/BTC/DIGI".
Should he get 10%, 30%, 50%, 100%, ...% more equity in crowdtraded company paying with DIGI than in situation when paying by GBG transformed into BTC and into DIGI?

We are very interested in all your opinion - how much additional % bonus would make a decision for us to buy crowdtraded shares against to change DIGI into BTC.

Your opinion will be very appreciated and we will trying to modify a price of crowdtraded companies to such special Bonus for DIGI miners.
And we will modify current rate on markets DIGI/crowdtraded companies.

By the way - today we will start listing a part of shares of our own crowdtraded company to see where we can find the point of satisfaction.

ALL YOUR OPINION ARE VERY WELCOME! TO MAKE THE CROWDTRADING AS A "WIN-WIN" between DIGI miners and companies looking for a market attention.

No, I get it now thanks :-) The question for me though is whether the better return of DIGI to EUR compared to DIGI to BTC is cancelled out by exchange fees when it hits my GBP account. Something I need to look at I guess
So to try this do I sell DIGI for dEUR? I'm a little confused

Why confused? dEUR means that you can have EUR on your bank account with SEPA if you request us to withdraw dEUR (minimum 100 EUR).
Is this something strange to have possibility to change DIGI into EUR on the bank account?

I have confused by your confusion Smiley

Hi James, while we haven't a license from FCA for fiat (we are working on it) - we use dEUR as crypto-share which gives you a right to have EUR in your bank account after your request to us to withdraw your dEUR.

This is similarly like in such systems like Unichange.me, etc. where you have such thing like for example "MoneyGram EUR" which can be EUR on your bank account.

Do you understand this construction? Can I make more explanation?
Ah never mind, I needed to click in the scrolling bit at the top to bring the right market up. 

Please refresh the exchange website in your web-browser..
After setting-up new markets - the stopped rolling bar isn't presenting new markets, it must be refreshed.
Ah never mind, I needed to click in the scrolling bit at the top to bring the right market up. 
OK, I don't see any way on the site to sell DIGI for EUR. I would expect to see a DIGI/EUR pair for instance.

Why confused? dEUR means that you can have EUR on your bank account with SEPA if you request us to withdraw dEUR (minimum 100 EUR).
Is this something strange to have possibility to change DIGI into EUR on the bank account?

I have confused by your confusion Smiley
ANNOUNCEMENT of the new additional business feature for DIGI and capitalDIGI - engine and data system for social lending.
We will set-up capitalDIGI.com in 2-4 hours to present possibility to use the business feature internally. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THIS to have all questions.

There is no problem to re-configure dEUR in the engine to one of these three option as above, which enables us to use it as a limit currency in the system, but these options require that we have to wait for a job from Munich from draglet - today is too late to get it (10:00 pm Munich time), but tomorrow we will have this possibility.

see you tomorrow

draglet answered us that the feature will be ready in about 6 hours, so it seems that today it will be rolled-out to the system

We configured 2 of 6 steps of the internal engine for lending system - the tasks of Borrowers (on the external market) begin. Our system presents now that 4 Borrowers want to get a loan of 10 EUR for each of them and the system started to look for ready cash for them.

We will configure during night the next 4 elements (lenders and animators) of the internal engine for social lending system.

But at this moment you can see that miners of DIGI will have at beginning about 10% more profit on EUR than against GBP through BTC.

Obviously currently we only are testing the internal engine ;-) But the rule of DIGI  miners will be honored with a premium in the engine instead of directly selling to BTC will be crucial for our reliability for DIGi coin.

As mentioned above - next 4 steps during the night.

OK, all 6 steps are done. 4 Lenders (on the external market) are trying to find a market.
We can test the system now. EUR come from Lenders to Borrowers via DIGI.

Currently there are very small amounts by each transactions, but we are testing it (a scale of transactions).
Real amount will be presented with launching the external interface and real tranactions where for example 34 EUR will be in one transacion not in 1,000 small transactions like currently during testing.
Looking forward to it Mario
ANNOUNCEMENT of the new additional business feature for DIGI and capitalDIGI - engine and data system for social lending.
We will set-up capitalDIGI.com in 2-4 hours to present possibility to use the business feature internally. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THIS to have all questions.

There is no problem to re-configure dEUR in the engine to one of these three option as above, which enables us to use it as a limit currency in the system, but these options require that we have to wait for a job from Munich from draglet - today is too late to get it (10:00 pm Munich time), but tomorrow we will have this possibility.

see you tomorrow

draglet answered us that the feature will be ready in about 6 hours, so it seems that today it will be rolled-out to the system

We configured 2 of 6 steps of the internal engine for lending system - the tasks of Borrowers (on the external market) begin. Our system presents now that 4 Borrowers want to get a loan of 10 EUR for each of them and the system started to look for ready cash for them.

We will configure during night the next 4 elements (lenders and animators) of the internal engine for social lending system.

But at this moment you can see that miners of DIGI will have at beginning about 10% more profit on EUR than against GBP through BTC.

Obviously currently we only are testing the internal engine ;-) But the rule of DIGI  miners will be honored with a premium in the engine instead of directly selling to BTC will be crucial for our reliability for DIGi coin.

As mentioned above - next 4 steps during the night.
Pages:
Jump to: