Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 20. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Can I find a list of cryptocurrency exchanges with which there are agreements about the listing of Digiwage token on them?
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a website and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but the competition in this area is great.

You are absolutely right about the competition, it is simply huge. The administration of the platform should surprise its investors with something to increase confidence in them.

There are 2 methods of how you can beat your competitors, for this project should have a strong marketing plan and a strong technical part of the platform.

It seems to me that now we just need to wait until the cryptocurrency market changes its trend and begins to grow
Activity: 154
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a website and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but the competition in this area is great.

You are absolutely right about the competition, it is simply huge. The administration of the platform should surprise its investors with something to increase confidence in them.

There are 2 methods of how you can beat your competitors, for this project should have a strong marketing plan and a strong technical part of the platform.
Greetings, team!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Advisable business, blameless design.
It's promising and looks of this business will be better in the near future.

In General, in life, I often think how I would like to be at the right time in the right place. That's when it's probably a success. And of course always useful to have knowledge. 
I want to note that I really like the design of the project's web site, it is clear that it has been worked on to make it as bright and memorable as possible. Good luck guys.

The team works every day, it is visible to the naked eye, the main thing is that investors appreciate it.

They know what's best for the project. Even in these difficult days for the cryptocurrency, the project is obliged to be popular

You may be right, but it is also interesting to listen to the opinion of society. It is always useful to know the opinion of many and the main thing to do after that the right conclusions.
Merit: 1
I want to note that I really like the design of the project's web site, it is clear that it has been worked on to make it as bright and memorable as possible. Good luck guys.

The team works every day, it is visible to the naked eye, the main thing is that investors appreciate it.

They know what's best for the project. Even in these difficult days for the cryptocurrency, the project is obliged to be popular

Activity: 174
Please vote WAGE to be listed on mintnodes cluster node service.
Only 1$ per month per masternode.
https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zhS
Thank you!
is a very young project, no doubt to finalize a lot of things, but we have to look to the future.
And where will people who want to use the services of your platform be attracted? I think that throughout Russia you will not be able to turn on the work.

What I like about such platforms is that you can receive money and not be afraid that you will be deceived, then the platform will always help and protect you.

And I like that payment in cryptocurrency. This is very encouraging. because it gives any person the opportunity to earn it)
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.

If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.

I'm sure that  guys will gain success. Because they have clear and understandable goals, and therefore more chances than competitors.

I want to believe in it, because there are a lot of such platforms .. I think that not everyone will survive this autumn. Let's see how everything will happen.

It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.

Why do you think so? After all, financial motivation is the most important thing that attracts people to this sphere. Without this, nothing at all.

I think because if a person works only for the sake of money, then when there is a difficult time - he will simply go into another project, which will weaken the company. And ideological people will work under any circumstances.
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.

If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.

I'm sure that  guys will gain success. Because they have clear and understandable goals, and therefore more chances than competitors.

I want to believe in it, because there are a lot of such platforms .. I think that not everyone will survive this autumn. Let's see how everything will happen.

It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.

Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
digiwage is a decentralized workplace hub for developers, entrepreneurs, block-chain enthusiasts, startups and resources where each of them, i love the Digiwage crew... They have proven to be a group of developers and community members that have actually been able to produce a great project.
The decision of the team is interesting, than they were guided when they decide to develop project. I hope they have a well-calculated business plan.

Usually such companies  have a serious business plans . They think about several possible scenarios for the development, and I very much hope that the guys will d0 so.
Merit: 2
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users - performers and customers. Well, I think they will not disclose plans))

Do you currently have some kind of bounty company?
 Where can I get your token?

Of course, because they pay a lot of money for professionals. And don’t interesting to lost these efforts))
Pages:
Jump to: