Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 18. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Importantly, service providers were offered to authenticate their accounts in LinkedIn, GitHub and other services and add links to past work.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11

I liked the fact that they managed to make a payment system without using smart contracts.
Has anyone already used the platform? Share your impressions
Tried to use it. Very specific interface, not for me. I posted job request, it published as offer and now I can't remove it.
Main thing is users, platform is secondary. But users are not there.
Even a month has not passed since the launch of the platform.
Interface is specific, I agree
Personally, I did not notice the problem with posting a job request.
But yes, it still requires a lot of minor improvements
I hope the platform will surpass competitors in functionality, interface and other parameters
Activity: 59
Many say that life with the platform Digiwage will be much easier than in the past, but I don't fully understand why? What benefits will I get personally as a customer?

At least the difference between other similar projects is the use of blockchain technologies, which give a list of advantages.

The Digiwage platform provides a blockchain powered protocol for freelance work.

Unlike other proprietary freelance platforms, which hide service providers names and identities, Digiwage is built on the idea of full transparency
Many say that life with the platform Digiwage will be much easier than in the past, but I don't fully understand why? What benefits will I get personally as a customer?

At least the difference between other similar projects is the use of blockchain technologies, which give a list of advantages.

The Digiwage platform provides a blockchain powered protocol for freelance work.

Activity: 33
Activity: 40
The developers of the project are courageous people. They go into a very competitive niche. Let's see how they will succeed ...

All operations within the platform will be performed in the work token. But I wonder if the administration has a plan to support the price of this very token?
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Just joined your network.
I like the interface, but you need more users! Maybe some bounty could help

We will initiate the bounty campaigns very soon, we are just making sure we make the platform more user friendly before we start referal campaigns
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Tried to use it. Very specific interface, not for me. I posted job request, it published as offer and now I can't remove it.

This is just the beginning, several changes are being done by the developers on a daily basis through user feedback.
To be able to remove your buyer request, please goto account--> buying--> manager requests -->delete/modify your post

Thanks Admin
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Just joined your network.
I like the interface, but you need more users! Maybe some bounty could help
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
If I'm not mistaken, this is the main focus of the team right now. To bring more users to the platform and get it introduced to the community. The Digiwage platform was just recently announced so it is just normal if people are still on the fence on using it. Just give it more time and I'm sure users will flood the said platform. They'll be doing different marketing strategies to promote it and to attract more freelancers to post their job there. And for customers to invite them to hire the service being provided in it.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
In the modern world of business, information technologies are far from being the last place: virtually every process, like systematic record keeping or an element of production, is automated.

In the meantime, let's discover more about Stipend project, and make your own comparison on these two projects, Digiwage and Stipend.
Both of them focus on Freelance market.
Let's see how Digiwage team keep this one moving and been really competitive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
A smart thought in building up the encryption cash will expand the quantity of clients and in this way you will get great chances to profit and any undertaking that thinks about the client and support the soul of participation and its outcomes are ensured
Activity: 154
Unbelievably, the Digiwage platform provides us with very demanded services that will greatly improve and make life easier for users!

I wanted to understand how it would be with the currency. It will be necessary to carry out everything in the crypt or you can attach the card and convert it right away.
For the existence of smart contracts, a decentralized environment is needed Digiwage. Coin is ideally suited for such transactions

Of course, smart contracts are very promising, but many questions of their application remain unresolved.

Yes, this technology is actively developing and increasingly recognized throughout the world.
For the existence of smart contracts, a decentralized environment is needed Digiwage. Coin is ideally suited for such transactions

Of course, smart contracts are very promising, but many questions of their application remain unresolved.
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: