Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 21. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users - performers and customers. Well, I think they will not disclose plans))

Do you currently have some kind of bounty company?
 Where can I get your token?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Probably there is a commission for confirmation of the order. And the more orders there are, the higher the company's profit will be Smiley

In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the platform. More users - more developers will make money. Ofcourse I think that first time they will not take commissions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Much depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult to conduct money transactions in the crypto.
Merit: 0
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers? The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))

I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others))

What is the right proportion?)) I think that in the first place will be involved performers. It can be service centers, individuals who are already taking orders. Yeah it’s shows that investors have interest to platform
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers? The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))

I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others))
Activity: 154
It's cool that the project is going to list token on exchangers. This will instantly raise confidence in him from potential investors and the community.
For some reason, at first the project seemed like a bad. And then I remembered it somehow returned and reread it. I was wrong, the project is normal. It was just then that it was the beginning of development)

At first glance, it happens, I understand. Many projects first look like a scam. And this frightens off investors. But then a good team is going to work and everything is going fine!

Yes before did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled they need more and more usability, MVP, etc

Project worthy of attention. In Europe and Asia, such platforms people are loved. Because there they can make money!
Activity: 75
I can not understand how to use the platform ... Is there any instruction?

Yes, the guys wrote a clear instruction on using the platform: https://www.digiwage.org/how_to_use

Cool, I was just looking for instructions too. Thank you very much, you helped a lot))
For some reason, at first the project seemed like a bad. And then I remembered it somehow returned and reread it. I was wrong, the project is normal. It was just then that it was the beginning of development)

At first glance, it happens, I understand. Many projects first look like a scam. And this frightens off investors. But then a good team is going to work and everything is going fine!

Yes before did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled they need more and more usability, MVP, etc
brand new
Activity: 0
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the business on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Freelance market is big and growing(see statistics), thats why i do believe in this idea. this is an area for development
I saw a lot of ico who developed a wallet for sending and receiving cryptocurrency. So now depends on how much they will be practical and in demand.

Yes, there are a lot of wallets, but unfortunately in terms of security, many have a very bad condition. You can often find that wallets are hacking, and this is repelling new users ...

Well, I think that in any case they will be able to change the course of events for the better! the main thing is to try to get it right. I think that at the present diligence they will manage to be abrupt.

I agree that much depends on the team. But just do not forget that there are secondary factors. such as - competition, legislation, a sharp price fluctuation and so on.
I saw a lot of ico who developed a wallet for sending and receiving cryptocurrency. So now depends on how much they will be practical and in demand.

Yes, there are a lot of wallets, but unfortunately in terms of security, many have a very bad condition. You can often find that wallets are hacking, and this is repelling new users ...

Well, I think that in any case they will be able to change the course of events for the better! the main thing is to try to get it right. I think that at the present diligence they will manage to be abrupt.
brand new
Activity: 0
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

Activity: 74
This project is very positive, the user can achieve success with this project. The team only had to do some development to make this project more convincing to follow.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: