Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 22. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that the project has a clear chance of success, because a lot of people now use cryptocurrency. Precisely because you do not need to make out a lot of documents for sending or accepting payments for work

Yes, on the one hand this fact makes work very easy, on the other hand, because the course is not permanent, it repels. So far there is no stability with the course (((
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It's interesting when there will already be a wallets release for Android and iOS. I would love to test their work!

It's not long yet, as far as I know next month they plan to issue purses. Let's see if they get it or not.

I think that it will turn out, because the guys always and everything goes according to plan.

At the heart of any project is the community, and in this project the support from the community is very strong. I am sure that this gives the guys strength and confidence in the development of their project. In a word - well done!

I believe that very few projects have such strong support as Digiwage. The guys really are all cool in terms of support.

Of course, I always hope for the best. But as my grandfather likes to say - "If you want to do something well - do it yourself!
Yes, I agree. to listen, of course, to the opinions of others, but the more people, the higher the chance of a mistake. Therefore, it is worth making a decision yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Who tried to work already for payment in the cryptocurrency? Do not frighten such a huge and unpredictable course? Well, in general, it is possible to lose perhaps a few% until you withdraw to fiat money.

Yes, such a large volatility on the market is quite repulsive, because you can agree to work for 500 $ = 1 ETH, and the ETH will fall in price and you will get 400 $.

Yes, it was already with me, people ordered a website for 2 eth. The course was first to 600, I thought that I would store it and sell it for more $... As a result, the course fell to 500 ...

Wow, you're out of luck. On the contrary, I had more favorable conditions. I could even make money on the difference in the value of the crypto currency. So here it is different)))
Activity: 252
Who tried to work already for payment in the cryptocurrency? Do not frighten such a huge and unpredictable course? Well, in general, it is possible to lose perhaps a few% until you withdraw to fiat money.

Yes, such a large volatility on the market is quite repulsive, because you can agree to work for 500 $ = 1 ETH, and the ETH will fall in price and you will get 400 $.

Yes, it was already with me, people ordered a website for 2 eth. The course was first to 600, I thought that I would store it and sell it for more $... As a result, the course fell to 500 ...
Activity: 67
It's interesting when there will already be a wallets release for Android and iOS. I would love to test their work!

It's not long yet, as far as I know next month they plan to issue purses. Let's see if they get it or not.

I think that it will turn out, because the guys always and everything goes according to plan.

At the heart of any project is the community, and in this project the support from the community is very strong. I am sure that this gives the guys strength and confidence in the development of their project. In a word - well done!

I believe that very few projects have such strong support as Digiwage. The guys really are all cool in terms of support.

Of course, I always hope for the best. But as my grandfather likes to say - "If you want to do something well - do it yourself!
I like what redesign was done for the site. It looks very nice. I would like to see the platform in such tones. I wonder how the platform will look ...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think that freelance and blockchain can give great synergy, but i am not sure that this project can help them in it.
I do not know if the cryptocurrency will be fixed to the dollar at the time of the order or not? Because with sharp fluctuations this can be very unprofitable both for the customer and for the performer.

I think that there will be some kind of mechanism. Because sharp jumps in the exchange rate are a big problem for cryptocurrency. That's why they do not use it for real business. There's a lot to lose.
It's cool that this year the platform will be developed and it will be possible to try how the project works. It will be even steeper if the course of the cryptocurrency by that time will grow by a lot.
Merit: 2
I would like to wish this guys good luck. Because what they are doing - should benefit greatly for the entire crypto community. I think that we should watch the project and, if possible, take part in it.

Yes, I agree with you. I at least take part in the bounty of the company, because I'm not so sure about the investment. People attracts such a huge bonus. I'm still thinking about this.

The temptation of course has))) a 50% bonus in the first hours of sales - it's a very good opportunity to buy cheaper and more. It is necessary to use those who are 100% sure of the perspective of the project.
I would like to wish this guys good luck. Because what they are doing - should benefit greatly for the entire crypto community. I think that we should watch the project and, if possible, take part in it.

Yes, I agree with you. I at least take part in the bounty of the company, because I'm not so sure about the investment. People attracts such a huge bonus. I'm still thinking about this.
I do not even know how they can surprise us ... this business has long been under centralized services, which at any time can accept payment in the crypto currency. This should not be difficult for them.
You do not fundamentally understand the fact that much also depends on the team. When the guys work only because of money - not always get the right result. Therefore, it is worthwhile to understand for yourself the fact that ideological people will prevail sooner or later.

And how do you understand that the team is really ideological and will win in the fight against the competitors and that their product will be better than the rest. Until you see them in the work - just do not say ... It remains only to wait for their finish of development...
Activity: 75
This business needs good marketers, because competition does not sleep and will always devour weak companies that do not have the strength to rise and take their place under the sun.

Judging by the fact that the guys did not collect huge money for ICO (they did not even have it Smiley) - they have a very good design of the site and platform.

It is enough to assemble a team of like-minded people who will be happy to develop the product and invest their precious time.

And the time itself will show how successful they will be. Because there are many similar platforms.

I agree, there are a lot of similar platforms, but they are mostly centralized, which is a serious drawback.
I do not even know how they can surprise us ... this business has long been under centralized services, which at any time can accept payment in the crypto currency. This should not be difficult for them.
You do not fundamentally understand the fact that much also depends on the team. When the guys work only because of money - not always get the right result. Therefore, it is worthwhile to understand for yourself the fact that ideological people will prevail sooner or later.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Digiwage team should have weekly, bi-weekly or monthly reports on developmental progresses of Digiwage project.
I believe that there are lots of investors would like to know it on regular basis.
Please consider about the ideas to build up regularly reports for community, which should aim at developmental progress and future plans.
Do your team have the first ICO, or have there been already successful projects before? Just the product is quite competitive and for you probably will not be easy to exist  in this business without experience ...

So the experience of the guys just great. They are from this area. So everything is fine, you just have to wait until they show you what they are capable of)) I think the result will pleasantly surprise us))
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Do your team have the first ICO, or have there been already successful projects before? Just the product is quite competitive and for you probably will not be easy to exist  in this business without experience ...
Interesting. who will take certification from the performers. It will be very difficult to check people for a high level of knowledge or their absence. I think that this can be difficult.

I think that the guys from the team have ideas how to overcome this complexity. In any case, it will be well thought out. And this is in the interests of the performers themselves. So do not worry.
Pages:
Jump to: