Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 26. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
For those who haven't seen our Discord announcement, we are in the finals of King of the Alts:

If you still didn't do anything, time to show your support. Last day for voting!

Competition between $ECA and $ETN

Step 1: https://twitter.com/RealJohnDough/status/1081721070158110721 :
Vote
Reweet

Step 2: https://web.clearpoll.com/poll/40032
Vote

Every vote counts!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Using github. Yes!
Activity: 77
Even non-coders are helping with development. Love #community, love #eca.

https://imgur.com/a/227Iq51

Are they changing the code of the wallet or something more technical to French?

or just translating English to French? Not sure how this is considered development?

It's a part of the development and you know it Wink

Imagine a big brand like Apple releasing an application with an approximate translation.....

Mister Bear....

Wait.... you are serious that a translating something from English to French is considered development?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 57
Merit: 6

or just translating English to French? Not sure how this is considered development?

It's a part of the development and you know it Wink

Imagine a big brand like Apple releasing an application with an approximate translation.....

Mister Bear....
Activity: 16
The biggest mistake a cryptocurrency investor can make is to invest in a project that has neither purpose nor real demand ...
Ask yourself the right questions, what are you waiting for this piece ??
For a long time I bet on his community, on his roadmap, on announcements to finally realize me that it is managed by crooks and that nothing which was programmed has emerged:
- Atomic swap
- Mobile Apps
- Electrapay
- Partners with more than 30 billion ...
The team has been dissolved for a year and the best have left the titanic !!
I do not provide investment advice on investments in digital assets; However, I strongly suggest you do your research on this project and learn about the problems encountered in the past year.
Notament and especially on those who lost their investments Huh

https://imgur.com/a/227Iq51

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Stakeholders,

After discussion with the foundation, we have decided the remaining 200 million ECA will be transferred there on January the 30th.

Is it really that difficult for you to send 200,000,000 ECA?

Is there a bug in the wallet you are trying to fix to prevent it from being lost?
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Stakeholders,

After discussion with the foundation, we have decided the remaining 200 million ECA will be transferred there on January the 30th.
Activity: 15
Engineering Call #17: January 2nd, 2019

Special Thanks to ECA Vagabond from Discord for writing the summary of Engineering Call.

Fork Phase Fork 2:
-development has been finished for a bit now, since the last call the team has been busy testing
-changes are pushed thru on Ruru’s GitHub
-Atomic Swap testing is very close, one small bug to overcome. Ruru says testing could be complete within hours/days
-Hard Fork block # is picked, will be finalized and announced within a couple of days

ElectraPay:
-testing is going well
-coming in January

New QT Wallet Update:
-coming in January
-QT will be released first; Desktop Wallet needs a bit more work before it is good to go on the new blockchain

-new website is “live”!!
-more updates to be rolled out with the fork + in January
Thanks to all who contributed

Marketing/Partnerships:
-new partnership contract to be finalized today or tomorrow
-no real update here…as usual, the team is working hard to secure more partnerships at all times

Exchanges:
-no real update here either…team is still in the process of shifting focus to bigger, more meaningful exchanges

Foundation:
-EO1 is back from the military, 200mln deposit will be coming soon
(for now, the fork is taking priority)

Misc:
-Debit Card Design contest is still live! Get your designs in ASAP
-as of right now, Masternodes will not be implemented during this fork
-“Privacy” Tor option was considered, but it will not be implemented into this fork
I know I'm up 20$ betting you'd FUD one more time before the end of the year. Thanks Buddy.

You would be up even more if you had sold your ECA before Ivan (a core team member at the time) and all the French members agreed to sell

- Sols dumped
- Renat dumped
- Ivan dumped
- Ryu dumped

They all had access to core info and sold onto the community. I mean they "left" because they didnt want to volunteer anymore

This isnt FUD its reality. These were all core members
Activity: 25
As indicated, here is the rescheduled date and time for the Monthly Engineering Call. It will ring in the New Year and be January 2nd, 2019 @ 19:30 UTC. Please make sure to tune in, but as always, if you are unable, it will always be archived for later listening as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsNuZ3smLeQ4ldA5UBGNqA/live

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1079473730382979078

Awesome! I've caught most all of the Engineering Calls. Always Excellent to hear Devs talking live about what's up and to come. Keep up the good work. Us long term Hodlr's don't cry, FUD and whine like so, so many have this last year. Those FUD posters are in the game for immediate personal gain. (Basically hate everything in 2018) The rest of us are all in for all of the upcoming bountiful years. I love this project.
At the beginning of this adventure a year ago, I had all confidence and especially for lack of competence, let a certain Aykut Baybas allias Masterden (N ° 2 of the project) to intervene and take remote access on my wallet to insert the configuration file under MAC.
In view of the reputation of this person after my last investigations notament in EagleCoin, would he take advantage of this moment to steal my .dat file and thereafter steal my pieces ??
I obviously have proof of what I'm saying, through message exchanges between him and me.

Majority of the Electra community probably is not aware about MasterDen being on the EagleCoin team (now removed)

I know I'm up 20$ betting you'd FUD one more time before the end of the year. Thanks Buddy.

And also this partnership with McAfee Security Innovation Alliance... McAfee is a funny dude, but he's making wild calls and shills scam coins all the time.

You should cross check again and you will find out that CPOLLO ended all their ties with McAfee.

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Electra Receives CPOLLO Seal of Approval

Recently Electra earned the prestigious CPOLLO seal of approval from the industry’s most rigorous critic. CPOLLO’s goal is to ensure that only the best blockchain projects with known developers, verifiable technology and project documents including a roadmap and whitepaper receive their coveted approval.

https://medium.com/@electrictrippy/electra-receives-cpollo-seal-of-approval-b7f1df0f1432

And what is it that puts CPOLLO into a position to decide which project is strong and which is not?

puts them into a bad position since they can't verify anonymous developers?

And also this partnership with McAfee Security Innovation Alliance... McAfee is a funny dude, but he's making wild calls and shills scam coins all the time.
As indicated, here is the rescheduled date and time for the Monthly Engineering Call. It will ring in the New Year and be January 2nd, 2019 @ 19:30 UTC. Please make sure to tune in, but as always, if you are unable, it will always be archived for later listening as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJsNuZ3smLeQ4ldA5UBGNqA/live

https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1079473730382979078
1 more day left in December...

Did the foundation receive the remaining 200,000,000 ECA from E01? He's been back from Military for what 6 days?

Is the new Electra website going to be live tomorrow?

Is Phase 2 of the fork with Atomic Swaps going to be released tomorrow?

Are the Android and iOS mobile apps going to be released tomorrow?

I thought all this stuff was going to be released in December?
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
 ALERTE !!!! agin a thief by those scammers !! sell off this scamcoin of thieves !! hurry up !!! sell offf WARNING !!!
Bitcoin Price Suddenly Spikes $300 to Avoid Retest of 2018 Low

Good Few minutes in Crypto Market let's see if the 4000$ barrier gets broken or not again with ease
Pages:
Jump to: