Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 46. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
hi
will we have to do somthing for the atomic swap?
ty

I think we will get more information as the fork date gets closer.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi
will we have to do somthing for the atomic swap?
ty
be carrefool to this scamecoin , electra is ridiculous

Yup. This dummy lost all his money selling low. 11 BTC wall equal whale action. Dont be a small fish.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
be carrefool to this scamecoin , electra is ridiculous
when this coin needs macafee for find byers , it is really a shamecoin of scammers , electra crashdown

Ahahahha. Big baby lost his money? Don't be poor and BUY this coin. Nothing else better to do. Great members just RAINED 100k!
when this coin needs macafee for find byers , it is really a shamecoin of scammers , electra crashdown
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Does anyone know how many hours must one stake eca minimum to get the stakes?

Coins need to mature 24 hours... And the time, when you reach a stake, depends on how many coins you have...
Activity: 59
be carrefool at this shamestcoin . stay far away from this shitcoin .

How can you say that it is a shit coin?
Activity: 91
Does anyone know how many hours must one stake eca minimum to get the stakes?
be carrefool at this shamestcoin . stay far away from this shitcoin .
it is a good coin of scammers yes . stay far away from it . the police has an eye on this shamecoin . sell off .

LOL. Why don't you use your real account instead of a one-off? Trying to create FUD in order to drive price down so you can get cheaply?
Activity: 5
I'll hope ECA will be available on Litebit. Would be so much easier to buy ECA, when it would available on Litebit.

After 4 months I finally got some POS earnings  Grin

I'm not familiar with that exchange. Yeah, the POS is pretty slow, but I hit about twice a month and usually a good amount.
[/quote]

Litebit is based in the Netherlands and almost the same like Coinbase, they just offer much more coins and for me it's very easy to buy coins there directly with FIAT money. The only thing that they should add on the platform, is the possibility to pay with credit cards.

@neptunenice

I still believe in ECA, although the Coinsmarkets.com problem that happend in January. When the coinsmarkets server crash happend, I had some ECA coins on the online wallet and I got every single coin back after they opened the withdraw.
it is a good coin of scammers yes . stay far away from it . the police has an eye on this shamecoin . sell off .
Reducing the POS award five times, I think, will lead to a short-term reduction in value.

Reducing POS rewards usually results in a RISE in value, especially in sats and USD.
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/
Reducing the POS award five times, I think, will lead to a short-term reduction in value.
Activity: 8
I wish this idea will be successful! Good luck fellows!
stay far away from this scamcoin . that is a team of stolers , sell off all your eca .

LOL what. Of course a new account tries to accuse this coin of "scam" when it clearly is a GOOD COIN.
stay far away from this scamcoin . that is a team of stolers , sell off all your eca .
Activity: 11
I'll hope ECA will be available on Litebit. Would be so much easier to buy ECA, when it would available on Litebit.

I'm not familiar with that exchange. Yeah, the POS is pretty slow, but I hit about twice a month and usually a good amount.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

It's true, Litebit is very easy and I used it too in the first few weeks of my Crypto experience but they have very high fees. Be sure you don't get much more ECA for your money on another exchange before you buy on Litebit.
Pages:
Jump to: