Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 44. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I have much less Stellar Wink
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
Ive got BTC, Stellar, DBC and lots of alts but this is by far my favourite coin, not to mention the fastest!

Well, only a totally unscrupoulos scammer could claim that Electra is actually faster than Stellar.. Shame on you...
Activity: 54
Ive got BTC, Stellar, DBC and lots of alts but this is by far my favourite coin, not to mention the fastest!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
a beautifull scam

Well that`s a lot of information, shouting scam without any reason.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
a beautifull scam

Unfortunately people would rather seek to blame others instead of taking responsibility for their own mistakes/actions. The down side to making people solely responsible for their own money is that victim mentality will become prominent.

Well said. They lose their own coins and blame developers for scamming? LOL!
Activity: 75
mass adoption ... nice . I have to buy more ...
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
a beautifull scam

nobody is paying attention to new acounts like you...
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. I would not rush to such conclusions, the developers do not throw a coin. The development of the coin goes and this is the most important thing. I wish everyone good luck.

a beautifull scam
copper member
Activity: 14
Unfortunately people would rather seek to blame others instead of taking responsibility for their own mistakes/actions. The down side to making people solely responsible for their own money is that victim mentality will become prominent.

Maybe they're investors trying to accumulate at low prices, or perhaps they legitimately don't understand the basics of wallet security and market cycles?

It's honestly mind boggling that people manage to come up with such bizarre stories instead of seeking to better themselves.
Activity: 25
a beautifull scam
Activity: 42

I’m not the first to say it but ELECTRA is the FASTEST coin I’ve ever used.
Activity: 35
you are wrong . eca team has stolen my founds of my paper wallet . it is a shamest coin of history . a biiiggg scammmm team .

Huh Rubbish... someone stole your wallet... check your pants that you last wore and the gap between your car seats... something tells me it was on your nightstand all this time!

LOL. ECA Team steals his 100 eca? Nice lie scrub. Can't even use your own account but a throwaway?

stop to drink . 100 ?? that was 25,6 millions . team of thiefs

This Mother FUDDER came out of no where..... I love ECA, Beautiful project and Dev team, excited to see what the future "HODLS"  Cool for this coin, the only thing better is the community behind it.  Cheesy
Activity: 26
Interesting business, trust in the future should run according to the planned.
 Good luck guys!
you are wrong . eca team has stolen my founds of my paper wallet . it is a shamest coin of history . a biiiggg scammmm team .

Huh Rubbish... someone stole your wallet... check your pants that you last wore and the gap between your car seats... something tells me it was on your nightstand all this time!

LOL. ECA Team steals his 100 eca? Nice lie scrub. Can't even use your own account but a throwaway?

stop to drink . 100 ?? that was 25,6 millions . team of thiefs
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

with their mc afee they are ridiculous , it is a shame , they don't know no more what to find for sell their shitcoin . it is the biiiiggggg shamest coin of the world .
Activity: 35

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
And now even more big buy walls, Electra talks to McAfee about the importance of a strong community.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1009590017143005185
Pages:
Jump to: