Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 45. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
9,78 worth of btc buy order
Do not feed the troll.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
eca is a team of scammers , be carrefull

Every single post of yours is taking the piss on one coin, or another - nothing of substance, or value. You're clearly typing just to see your own words, or have little to nothing to do with your pathetic life.

Best of luck with the whole looser life....seems to be a solid fit Smiley

PS - it's spelled careful....
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
eca is a team of scammers , be carrefull
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
the project is a shame yes . this is the most dishonnest team of the ponzicoins .
sell off be aware

I beg to differ and frankly, you make such brazen allegations without any substantiation or reasoning. Therefore reasonable to conclude you have an agenda unless you are able to categorically provide compelling evidence to the contrary and back up your post?

For me personally, ECA is one of the most transparent and honest projects out there, no surprise it has such a large dedicated and vibrant community, please take the time to check out ECA Discord. Sorry, you feel the way you do but it is most unreasonable to post what you have without any rhyme or reason for your statement. ECA has so much going on and such positive potential ahead. There are regular engineering calls that include updates and the reality is completely opposite to your post.

I've been involved with ECA for a long time, and there is nothing that I have inherently seen wrong with the project. Sure, they've had bumps along the way, but the team always appears transparent, and continuously improve upon the project. I believe they always have the best interest of the project in mind. This is a lot more than I can say about a number of other projects I've been involved with / am involved with.
McAfee, once he was successful at his antivirus company, now he turned his life into this. A shame to use your twitters like this.
He invented his company because he was infected with 'Damage Inc' I believe if i got it right if I can remember.

Patricia Hoffman listed all viruses in her encylopedia in waaaay times back and it was a pleasant read to me, we could download it from the Bulletin Board Systems in the years '80. Before Internet got pupular.

Does anyone remember this?

Those were the days where a simple 'CMP AX,AX' assembler instruction, broke a copy protection. I did it as a kid.
yes they are . mac afee is down , and electra will down too . they are thiefs who steal eca members and people . sell off before it downs .
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I want to see a formal announcement about the fork. They are still vague about the time
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I heard a lot of people say that they were stolen, and some crooks tried to defraud ECA members by Telegraph, and we must be careful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Meme competition is in FULL swing y'all. Big prizes for the winner. Join the discord and see the competition entries!
Activity: 32
the project is a shame yes . this is the most dishonnest team of the ponzicoins .
sell off be aware

I beg to differ and frankly, you make such brazen allegations without any substantiation or reasoning. Therefore reasonable to conclude you have an agenda unless you are able to categorically provide compelling evidence to the contrary and back up your post?

For me personally, ECA is one of the most transparent and honest projects out there, no surprise it has such a large dedicated and vibrant community, please take the time to check out ECA Discord. Sorry, you feel the way you do but it is most unreasonable to post what you have without any rhyme or reason for your statement. ECA has so much going on and such positive potential ahead. There are regular engineering calls that include updates and the reality is completely opposite to your post.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Staking in the new wallet is disabled until the fork guys. Not a bug! Fork is coming soon and everything will be excellent.
Activity: 12
Join our group Leviar XLC. We fork in two weeks. Switching to the base code of Monero https://t.me/leviarcoinofficial
Activity: 149
1B of premine?  Undecided
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Without the CEO's Electra, is there a team to vote on your decision, a very democratic project, then investors can also participate in it?
sell off be aware
Activity: 28
The project will be successful. Interesting project, watchful logo.  Good luck all.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi
will we have to do somthing for the atomic swap?
ty

I think we will get more information as the fork date gets closer.

ty mate
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi
ty

As far as I know Atomic Swaps are only possible with Segwit, that means Electra will implement Segwit with the next fork, right? Do you know when this fork will happen?

I use coinmarketcal to see events on coins https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=15%2F06%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Electra+%28ECA%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
hi
ty

As far as I know Atomic Swaps are only possible with Segwit, that means Electra will implement Segwit with the next fork, right? Do you know when this fork will happen?
Pages:
Jump to: