Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 32. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
An ambitious project. I really hope that this project will take off and succeed, cause as we know it there is no such thing as free energy in this planet earth. Everything comes with a price. The powers that be may not be happy with such ventures  Cool

Thankfully, the air that we breath is still free!
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Investment Details
  •    Type: ERC20 – Utility
  •    Symbol: ECT
  •    Platform: Ethereum
  •    Crowdsale: TBA
  •    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
  •    Price: Unspecified (Crowdsale)
  •    Hard Cap: $33 million
  •    Payments Accepted: ETH
  •    Restricted from
  •    Participating: USA, China, New Zealand, and anyone who is a citizen or resident in a geographic area sanctioned by the USA as well as anyone subject to USA and/or United Nations sanctions

Great reviews.
And may I ask where you can find these above information (for example, minimum contribution is 0.1ETH). I have been looking & asking for ECT token sale price, min & max contribution for many weeks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
ICO Analysis: Eloncity
Published on July 5, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof

Token

Eloncity will be powered by Eloncity Token (ECT), which will have a few key functions:
  • Exchanging energy – ECT will be used as a medium of exchange for parties that wish to exchange energy with each other. Consumers provide extra energy to those        on the network and earn ECT.
  • Store of value – battery energy storage systems (BESS) need to reserve ECT equivalent to their electricity capacity value. Thus, ECT is backed by the value of        electricity in the Eloncity ecosystem.
  • “Mining” rewards – BESS, which can be thought of as mining nodes or proof of stake nodes in the Eloncity ecosystem, will be rewarded with ECT for storing              renewable energy

The total amount of ECT is 1 billion ECT.
32% will be for the token sale, 32% for “mining” rewards, 7.5% for the team, 14.5% for ELONCITYLab, and 14% for marketing.
Of the 1 billion ECT, 320 million will be sold during the token sale (private and public phases combined).
Eloncity’s token sale will be handled by Tokeneed.
Soft cap is $10m and hard cap is $33m.

Team
  • Founder Andy Li – led Alibaba’s Cloud Computing Data Center Architecture Team in pioneering direct current power system application to mega data centers in Asia. Since 2014, he has been leading the company POMCube in developing intelligent networked battery energy storage systems.
  • Advisors:
    • Howard Choy – led Los Angeles County’s Office of Sustainability in developing both energy and environmental programs for the Los Angeles region. The Office of Sustainability manages the county’s $200m annual energy budget for energy efficiency programs, internal operations, and power generation facilities
    • Enso Li – chief architect for Tencent Data Center with heavy experience in 240v high-voltage direct current, data center practices, modular data centers, lithium batteries, and rack servers.
    • Michael Yuan – software development expert with multiple published books as well as code commits to high-profile open-source projects like Firefox, Fedora, and JBoss, to name a few.
  • Partners include Krypital Group – a blockchain marketing services firm that worked on projects like Arcblock and CyberMiles, both of which did pretty well.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and opportunities associated with the project.

Risks
    Private sale allocation a bit lopsided relative to public sale allocation ($19m vs. $8m) but 9 month vesting period for private investors helps balance this. (-0.5)
    Maximum contribution for private sale investors unspecified. (-0.5)

Growth Potential
  •    The team has a lot of relevant industry experience, which is probably even more important in a high barrier to entry industry, such as energy. (+3)
  •    Maximum contribution for public sale investors capped at 3 ETH. Combined with the fact that there seems to be no lockup or vesting for public investors, this can  help prevent immediate dumps after exchange listing. (+0.5)
  •    The Telegram group has been seeing decent growth, signaling some form of investor interest (according to this tool). (+0.5)
  •    Similar ICOs like WePower and Power Ledger did well (Power Ledger did very well at one point). (+0.5)
  •    Partner Krypital Group has helped other ICOs like Arcblock and CyberMiles do well. (+0.5)

Verdict
It’s not easy finding great ICOs in the current market, but Eloncity could be worth keeping an eye on while public sale details are announced thanks to things like a decent team, long vesting period for private investors, reasonable maximum contribution for public investors, growing social media interest, similar ICOs that have good track records, and a good marketing team. Eloncity receives a 5/10.

Investment Details
  •    Type: ERC20 – Utility
  •    Symbol: ECT
  •    Platform: Ethereum
  •    Crowdsale: TBA
  •    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
  •    Price: Unspecified (Crowdsale)
  •    Hard Cap: $33 million
  •    Payments Accepted: ETH
  •    Restricted from
  •    Participating: USA, China, New Zealand, and anyone who is a citizen or resident in a geographic area sanctioned by the USA as well as anyone subject to USA and/or United Nations sanctions
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I consider this to be a potential project. And some of my friends have invested in this project. I realy care about the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution. Can you send me your data. my email: [email protected]
I'm looking forward to hearing soon!
For more information bout the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution, please check the link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkUNgo1_m4X4gf96rfnwEIN-W4P5HB9c/view
Activity: 94
I consider this to be a potential project. And some of my friends have invested in this project. I realy care about the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution. Can you send me your data. my email: [email protected]
I'm looking forward to hearing soon!
The prospect of Eloncity is pretty good, the team is also very active and serious in managing this project, I am sure the team will put Eloncity to a good level and have a good development.
Do you think what is the best prospect of Eloncity ?
Activity: 210
The prospect of Eloncity is pretty good, the team is also very active and serious in managing this project, I am sure the team will put Eloncity to a good level and have a good development.
that is great idea, if it come true it will bring benefit to many people over the world. Bravo Eloncity team.
What is great idea eloncity bring to you?
Activity: 112
that is great idea, if it come true it will bring benefit to many people over the world. Bravo Eloncity team.
Hi admin !
Because now they are partner so what Cybermiles can bring for Eloncity aims to build blockchain infrastructure based on the Cybermiles Open Source software?
Activity: 238
Hello dev Eloncity team! Kiss Kiss Kiss
I'm so excited about this project, and I have one question?
When exactly about Private Sale of Eloncity? Can you tell me?
Thank you so much!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hi, for more private sale information, please check the link here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform

That's so great! That is all I need! Thank you so much for your information  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 81
I am glad I found this project quite early. Hope I am not late for the party? There's been a lot of enthusiasm about this project. Hope it can be sustained. I will like to be a part of the project one way or the other.
Activity: 210
Eloncity seems to grow so fast with booming telegram participants, it will be easy to find many investors and certainly many will invest in Eloncity, hopefully, sales can run smoothly and sell well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59
Is the project feasible or not because the clean energy project has been on the earth for so long. What is the difference between the Eloncity with other sustainable energy projects ?

Please check the picture here:

Hello dev Eloncity team! Kiss Kiss Kiss
I'm so excited about this project, and I have one question?
When exactly about Private Sale of Eloncity? Can you tell me?
Thank you so much!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Hi, for more private sale information, please check the link here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
Private sale will be 12 cent buy in, public sale likely 25-30 cent buy in - so when it hits exchange I would say 50 cents; but, some ppl will sell for small gains losing out on the eventual 30 dollar price point

I still cannot find the official announcement from Eloncity Team about the private sales and the public sales. I need to care about the token price, bonus, hardcap, softcap, min contribution & max contribution.

Public sale information will be released ASAP.
I want to invest in Pre-sale stage so what bonuses i will get and is there any locks or vesting periods? What is minimal cap for Pre-sale?

Hi, you can find more detailed information here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
Hi, team. Have you already set a start date for the token sale? Or is there only an approximate date - August? It's very interesting to know.

Private sale is running on. You can sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform

Public sale is coming and we will release it ASAP.
i can not click Eloncity in tokeneed. i want kyc

Hi, you can send your question to this email address: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: