Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 30. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How could you expand the concept Eloncity for whole world? I mean, how do you achieve power the world for free?
As i understand they will use fund after ICO to research and release product to optimize DC power consumption and make cost for energy cheaper
Activity: 40
In energy field, i think the most difficulty is store capacity ( for DC power and AC no way to store power ), does this project has solution to solve this issue ?
Activity: 60
How could you expand the concept Eloncity for whole world? I mean, how do you achieve power the world for free?
Activity: 62
this time is down trend of coin market, it is hard to ICO but i believe Krypital team will help this project sucess
Activity: 112
As usually ICO will start after bounty program end, but till now public sale info not yet release, Eloncity should public these info asap will make investor easier to prepare.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
The problem of the non-renewable sources should be solved asap and Eloncity will do it ( I hope Smiley).
Activity: 2

The first time I heard about free electrical technology provided to the world like this, a very good idea that I have ever known.
 I will hope it will succeed in the near future, wish the project a good success. pretty !
Activity: 166
Eloncity model integrates advanced technologies, best practices and lessons learned to create a scalable and replicable design for unleashing the potential of the community-based renewable microgrid to attain an energy future safe, secure, healthy, sustainable and equitable.
Eloncity is a Very great project. I prefer to all of you to join this.The team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future for sure. '' Free Electricity for every one"Good luck!you can check their web site for more information.
Activity: 84
I very glad to hear many expert in energy field joined your team, strong dev team can make project successfull
Activity: 92
This project I learned from my friends and on the telegram of the community. I like your project, a project on electricity. I hope it will succeed in the future Kiss Kiss
Activity: 11
Frist of all,  i know Eloncity is the following project which Kypital Group team introduces to comunity. Eloncity is a project in the world energy industry. Eloncity want to decentralize current electricity system into millions of mircogrids with the electricity self- supply ability. It is interesting
UID: 3455148801
nickname:minhmao
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
The technology of block-chain is pushing for a revolt within the power industry by slowly reducing the era of the centralized wide scale of the power source. In place, block-chain promises to carry the demand for power into personal level auctions where potential power traders can sell their wares. Such is the manner in the ELONCITY program, as the project goals to unleash a block-chain backed micro power grid works with a localized energy source. With their power sector and distributions structure, ELONCITY hopes their technical tools could overwrite the existing field.
Activity: 532
A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. This is a successful ICO. This Project is really cool.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Still no exact date of token sale? And where is a details about ICO? As I see now private sale ongoing? What requiments here for private sale?
Activity: 1
i had listened presentation about your project! , that's good ideal, when you resolve problem about Electric. I'll hope it will successfull. and can you give me know when you contribute public token?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Hello every body.
The program is good. I readed the information and roadmap on your website. I hope this project will follow the roadmap. I hope it will succeed in the future, because behind it is one of the big teams.
Good luck! 
 Wink

Activity: 1
when I here about Eloncity project is Electronic field. I am very surprised, your community is great, I hope your project will bring a lot of benefits to the community and I am sure your project will be very developed in the future.
Activity: 5
Can the development team succeed if there is no support from the investors?
Activity: 25
I think this is a great project, I see you have created a very large community and quality. I am happy to be one of your project partners.
Congratulations  Wink
Activity: 98
I knew this project through a friend, at first I doubted it, I later learned it and I knew it was a project on electricity and actually it was like that. This project has a very large community and I have participated in this project program .. I hope it will garden further in the future .. because behind it is one of the professional teams.
Can we suggest that the target of the project be list on any floor? thank you
Pages:
Jump to: