Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 31. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Eloncity utilizes blocking innovation to take care of vitality issues and will profit mankind all in all. Eloncity innovation will help create power nearly for nothing, along these lines giving the world reasonable clean vitality. eloncity is most hype project in this year.
And one weird question: have a relation of your project and Elon Musk?  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

It's so surprising that the telegram community is growing so fast I think it will continue to grow. a good project
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The idea of creating free electricity sounds very interesting.Our modern life depends directly on electricity.I got acquainted with the whitepaper project, while of course it is too early to draw any conclusions,but I think the team has provided a detailed development plan for the long term.I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 77
First of all, the Eloncity project is a great project. I hope it will succeed in the future. But I have a question for you. How do you deal with the effects of wind generators on ecosystems and humans? (Noise, radio waves, animals ...) Thanks
Activity: 98
Eloncity team has just announced partnerships with Arcblock, CyberMiles.
- ArcBlock will help launching OCAP, their innovative blockchain application
- CyberMiles will help to build the infrastructure on the high-performance #public #blockchain.

And the Krypital Group will also assist the organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization
That is all I need for my questions  ! Thank you so much for your information  

I didn't know there is a partnership with Cybermiles? Is Cybermiles building their own version of a blockchain? I thought they are an ERC20 token.
Thank you for your question. Eloncity is partnering with CyberMiles to build its infrastructure on the high-performance CyberMiles public blockchain. And like CyberMiles, Eloncity aims to build a highly optimized virtual machine that is specific to its particular application protocol.
Activity: 10
A community DC power grid utilizes renewable DC energy more efficiently by minimizing losses from repeated AC-DC-AC conversions while eliminating the need for auxiliary electrical services
This is an amazing project.
So as an individual investor - say, besides purchasing tokens that have some value for trade, I  can decide to install a batch of solar panels in my neighborhood, right? Or even at my home, and if I have excess power - I can distribute it locally - and do it through Eloncity?

Or is it reserved to corporations? If yes - how am I going to be compensated?
Seems technically complicated, or is it really how this is going to work?
It aims to decentralize the electrical grid infrastructure and energy monopolies by replacing them with a hierarchy of blockchain-enabled microgrids. Those microgrids allow communities to store, trade, and consume locally-generated renewable energy.That is, most trading happens between stable groups of households in the same neighborhood or community. That allows us to scale the network by building side chains, each representing a microgrid. The system aims to achieve supply and demand balance within — and across — communities, reducing the need for very expensive peak generation power and the power transmission fees that plague the network today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
- CyberMiles will help to build the infrastructure on the high-performance #public #blockchain.

And the Krypital Group will also assist the organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization

I didn't know there is a partnership with Cybermiles? Is Cybermiles building their own version of a blockchain? I thought they are an ERC20 token.
Activity: 154
First of all, the Eloncity project is a great project. I hope it will succeed in the future. But I have a question for you. How do you deal with the effects of wind generators on ecosystems and humans? (Noise, radio waves, animals ...)
Activity: 56
This is an amazing project.
So as an individual investor - say, besides purchasing tokens that have some value for trade, I  can decide to install a batch of solar panels in my neighborhood, right? Or even at my home, and if I have excess power - I can distribute it locally - and do it through Eloncity?

Or is it reserved to corporations? If yes - how am I going to be compensated?
Seems technically complicated, or is it really how this is going to work?
Activity: 10
The project is good. I read the information and roadmap on your website, I found it very detailed, I hope this project will follow the roadmap. Good luck!
Activity: 114
Good project and strong team, worth to invest.
I read the roadmap and see that the Tokens sales will take place in Q3, but no specific date, has it started yet?
I will pay attention to update the news, I wish you good work.

Activity: 140
The Eloncity project is one of the most ambitious cryptoeconomic projects. It aims to decentralize the electrical grid infrastructure and energy monopolies by replacing them with a hierarchy of blockchain-enabled microgrids. Those microgrids allow communities to store, trade, and consume locally-generated renewable energy. The system aims to achieve supply and demand balance within — and across — communities, reducing the need for very expensive peak generation power and the power transmission fees that plague the network today. More details at https://t.co/lViARqecyK
Activity: 140
ELONCITY is excited to announce our cornerstone investment receival from @KrypitalGroup, a world leader in blockchain marketing. Krypital will assist our organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization.

When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
ICO starts : Isn't set

Soft cap: $10,000,000.

Hard cap: $33,000,000.

Price for private sale: 1 USD = 9.8 ECT (Only ETH and BTC are accepted, Value will be pegged to USD listed on the coinmarketcap on the day of the contribution.  Contribution starts from $200,000 USD and maxed out at $600,000 USD, 15% off discount applied).

This token will be locked : 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.

For more private sale information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
Activity: 238
The first thing come up to my mind when I here about Eloncity project is Electronic field! Wow, that's true!
I'm so excited when Krypital Group have a world tour to Vietnamese, help blockchain and cryptocurrency community in Vietnam know about detail Eloncity project! Thanks your team so much!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Investment Details
  •    Type: ERC20 – Utility
  •    Symbol: ECT
  •    Platform: Ethereum
  •    Crowdsale: TBA
  •    Minimum Investment: 0.1 ETH
  •    Price: Unspecified (Crowdsale)
  •    Hard Cap: $33 million
  •    Payments Accepted: ETH
  •    Restricted from
  •    Participating: USA, China, New Zealand, and anyone who is a citizen or resident in a geographic area sanctioned by the USA as well as anyone subject to USA and/or United Nations sanctions

Great reviews.
And may I ask where you can find these above information (for example, minimum contribution is 0.1ETH). I have been looking & asking for ECT token sale price, min & max contribution for many weeks.
https://icodrops.com/eloncity/
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-eloncity/
This is website to rating ICO, It also included all information about eloncity you would like to know.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
When ICO starts and what min and max contribution? What price for private sale? This token will be locked for how long time?
Pages:
Jump to: