Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 33. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59
it's funny when the team talks to themselves to up the topic ... Grin Grin Grin

Hi, this account is our fun, not from our team officially.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I hope this project increase well and excellent. Extraordinary website, certain vision, engaging website!
As far as I know, wind generators have a limited service life and can break if there are strong gusts of wind. I saw wind generators with other blades. And the Question. Why are they in the water in the picture?
but you have a good team and great idea,i think this project will success,if project sucess , it's will future of  energy of the world.
thanks eloncity very much

Hi, Mike has answered this question right below the ANN Forum earlier:

Modern wind generator typically lasts around 20-25 years. During this time some parts may need replacing. Some of the early modern wind generators installed in 1980’s and many of them are still operated steadily, without the need for any major components to be replaced.

Wind generators can fail when they are operated outside their limits or do not have proper maintenance. During storms, the wind generator’s blades feather, or point into the wind to reduce their surface area. In severe conditions, the blades can even be locked down to ride out severe gusts to prevent catastrophic failure.

The wind generators that you see in the Eloncity video are part of the offshore wind farms that are common in Europe and North America. Even though offshore wind farms can be expensive and difficult to built and maintain, they offer significant benefits and thus their reasons for their increasing deployment. Examples of offshore wind farm advantages;  Wind speeds tend to be faster than on land thus much more electricity can be generated;
Offshore wind speeds tend to be steadier than on land, which means a more reliable source of electricity; Many coastal areas have very high energy needs, thus building offshore wind farms in these areas can help to meet those energy needs from local sources (a major theme of the Eloncity Model, local power for local consumption).
Activity: 41
This sounds like a really good cause. I'm excited to see where this can go.
Hi, may I ask how to check if my account was confirmed for airdrop and for what exactly ammount ? 8888 right ?

Hi, for airdrop questions, you need to join eloncity telegram group https://t.me/Eloncity and ask the admin there.

Hello team! Are you planning a new partnership? I am interested in partners in the Asian region. Where can I read this information?

Hi, please join telegram bounty group and talk to the admins there. https://t.me/KrypitalBounty
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
Eloncity idea is to mitigate the barriers that hinder the adoption of decentralized renewable energy sources within the energy sector. I have big hopes for this project.
Activity: 224
It's really great to see how this community is growing day by day. I have joined since the beginning and we almost have 15k active supporters in the Telegram channel.
Eloncity is a very promising project which will revolutionize the energy sector. Cannot wait for the tokensale already Smiley
Activity: 6
If there is a project could change the world. I believe this is the one.

I really love the idea behind it.

Great project! Hope it could succeed.
Activity: 182
So far , the Eloncity project has been keeping it up.
I however have a little concern with respect to the ability of Solar Renewable Power in generating base load power since the Solar option is one of the core drives of the Eloncity model. I will be glad to have a response to this.
Activity: 4
The Eloncity community is growing very strong. I think that by the beginning of the token sale the group will grow to  100.000 followers.
Activity: 8
Looks like a great project to follow.

Keep it up guys.

Activity: 70
A information
ELONCITY officially announces the receival of cornerstone investment from the multinational investment firm  OKCapital
http://bit.ly/2upfH9V
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I think it is very early to make any conclusions about the project. The absence of a White paper makes difficult to assess the potential and prospects of the idea.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
 great project. I hope it will achieve great heights and will develop. I'm sure this will be a successful project. very Glad to be with this  project
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I just read OKCapital news will invest in Eloncity. This is really great news for eloncity in the future. Certainly after the successful Eloncity ICO will be listed at Okex. So never miss
Activity: 109
good project, we will follow the same team.

Eloncity Twitter News

We are proud to announce our partnership with ArcBlock in launching OCAP,
their innovative blockchain application. We look forward to witnessing OCAP’s
monumental effects on the blockchain industry.                                           

Activity: 37
The idea seems pretty budding! Detailed and profitable design, wise website, faultless business.  Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: