Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 2. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
After the bitconnect fiasco, any dumbass buying into this schemes, deserve the anal cancer awaiting them.

Ouch sounds agressive.

sometimes you have to be aggressive to get your point across.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
After the bitconnect fiasco, any dumbass buying into this schemes, deserve the anal cancer awaiting them.

Cheesy yeah, they should not have made a lending platform
Activity: 59

Ouch sounds agressive.
Activity: 138
Activity: 322
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Activity: 382
Merit: 10
I believe that you have taken into account the experience of the previous project or another. so try hard and hopefully you can really get the trust from investors so that the project progresses and develops
Activity: 69
Any interesting news on the ICO?
Activity: 1
This is not egold token we're looking at at this topic, remove this post  Angry
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
PRESALE LIVE NOW!
https://egold.gg/subscribe/

Presale price: 1ETH=1060 EGL (20% bonus)
Presale hard cap: 444 444 EGL
The presale will end on February 8th or when the presale hard cap is reached.

Buy EGL tokens for ETH
 For contributing in ETH you will need to send ETH to the eGold Ethereum smart contract address: 0x8f00458479ea850f584ed82881421f9d9eac6cb1
EGL tokens will be credited to the sender’s account.

This address is only for ETH transactions.
Be sure to give at least 200 000 gas limit for your transaction.
Minimal payment – 0.01 ETH.
In order to make sure contributions are sent and received correctly, we recommend using https://www.myetherwallet.com/ .

DO NOT SEND ETH FROM AN EXCHANGE OR YOU LOSE YOUR ETH & EGL TOKENS!
If you want to use other wallets, you must be sure that your wallet is ERC20 compatible.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
As promised, here are some preliminary screenshots of our lending platform! We can't wait to have our own lending platform up and ready!

Thank you for the news.

we need a new exchange, maybe livecoin?
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
As promised, here are some preliminary screenshots of our lending platform! We can't wait to have our own lending platform up and ready!

Get ready for it. Of course, this is just a preliminary screenshot of the log in area, we will be sharing more actual screenshots of the lending platform this week.

About the questions considering the fall of Bitconnect and how this may impact us, we hope that this won't impact us much, as our goal is to integrate lending with eSports and betting, so that it ends up being profitable for the system. This will be done in phases, and the first one is to have the lending platform ready, and then move on with the integration in eSports betting.

Activity: 55
i think it's a scam

I can't disagree; there were plenty of red flags-even before the fall of bitconnect. The fall of bitconnect castes a new negative light into lending type coins.  The fact there is another egold in esports that seems to be far better positioned in the industry than this one is a concerning red flag.  I can chalk that part up as coincidence, but it is still a red flag.  The most concerning claim is about a token buy back.  I don't see any evidence of it in the trading.  Maybe it will be part of the lending platform...Oh, yeah bitconnect.

Lending itself doesn't mean a bitconnect type ponzi scheme, but I don't think anyone knows what the lending system is supposed to be.

I would lose more sleep if I sold scam tokens than i would by hodling and the tokens became worthless.  Since my tokens are free to me from the air drop, I risk nothing in hodling. Since they gave out .1% stakes to each recipient in the air drop it would be great if they actually did something.

Missing their own deadline to present their design isn't a red flag as to scam; A scammer could easily spend a few minutes and develop a few images, or pull some from the web and photoshop.  The failure to even provide the images of the current state of the graphics design does raise the question of who, if anyone, is actually designing or developing the platform.  
Activity: 2
We are finishing the last details of the design of our lending platform! It will be worth the wait!

The third time the same thing...
We are finishing the last details of the design of our lending platform! It will be worth the wait!

Activity: 138
We will have them this week. They are taking a bit longer than expected because we had some differences in the concept, since we were considering adding gaming into the lending platform, but we decided to do that for V2. We will have the first screenshots this week.

Hi) Dev
already passed a week, when you publish screenshots?

We are finishing the last details of the design of our lending platform! It will be worth the wait! $EGOLD

https://twitter.com/eGoldToken/status/957751984899153920

and what should we expect?
Activity: 2

Yes, we will have the first screenshots of our platform this week and we hope to finish it within 2 or 3 weeks, compared to the 4 weeks we said before.

When will the first screenshots appear ??

We will have them this week. They are taking a bit longer than expected because we had some differences in the concept, since we were considering adding gaming into the lending platform, but we decided to do that for V2. We will have the first screenshots this week.

Yes, we will have the first screenshots of our platform this week and we hope to finish it within 2 or 3 weeks, compared to the 4 weeks we said before.

When will the first screenshots appear ??
Pages:
Jump to: