Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 3. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
This is getting really weird. Another Scam coin. Promising all kinds of things.

Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.

Sometimes i wonder if its greed or just low IQ.
Activity: 420
This is getting really weird. Another Scam coin. Promising all kinds of things.

Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Is there a telegram channel for this token?  Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
EGOLD to the MOON! Shocked

Where?? The flight to the moon will be after the news!
Activity: 138
any good news

Yes, we will have the first screenshots of our platform this week and we hope to finish it within 2 or 3 weeks, compared to the 4 weeks we said before.

excellent, bought a few more coins.

hold!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Yes, we will have the first screenshots of our platform this week and we hope to finish it within 2 or 3 weeks, compared to the 4 weeks we said before.
[/quote]

I have a very strong believe in this project, I'm always with you in spirit and eGold will be a success.

eGold to the moon 🌙 🌙 💹💹🚀🎉🎉🎊
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
any good news

Activity: 59

This coin is pumped with fake promises, lies and deceptions.

Don't fall for it.

The dev couldn't pay for proper exchanges, admitting he don't got any funds.

Just think about building a lending platform....

Just by yourself with no team..

The fuck is hyping up so he can sell 3% of all his coins.
Activity: 176
What the?

Two tokens with the same name and function?

Ico starts January 21st 2018 Huh!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-egold-the-ultimate-betting-cryptocurrency-2417370

Which one is the scam? Damn...

Can anyone explain me this pls, i don't get it.
I think that eGold is  really good name ,so they just copy this one,let's post in their ANN,let everyone know this fact.

Yeah, eGold is a very good name and I think that they chose the same name and then felt it was too hard to change everything, since they would have to re-do their marketing materials.

Anyways, let's focus our efforts on this eGold and not talking bad about them or spamming their ANN please!

Thank you for the amazing support of this week. We can't wait to start sharing more of our upcoming lending platform. Let's make eGold the lending and gaming coin of 2018!

We had an epic week, with a jump of 1,629.04%+ in price!

Yes,the price is really amazing at now,but it isn't the peak,it will go to 1$-2$ this year,do your best on this good coin,it will fly in 2018.

Thank you! We are doing our best to keep up with the momentum that we had in the last couple of days!
Merit: 250
What the?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-egold-the-ultimate-betting-cryptocurrency-2417370

With over 10k different erc tokens, it isn't unheard of for coins to have the same name and the same ticker.  more often it is a scam, sometimes it is coincidence.  The fact that they have the same name, same ticker, and plan to do esports is concerning.  Once one has an idea the market likes, dozens more spring up claiming to want to do the same, and it is basically a race to market acceptance.  The most important thing to remember is that until there is a marker viable product or service on the table, assume they are all scams.  Airdrop and hodling is probably the safest bet.

I suppose that once a coin/token is on the market someone could diversity the risk, but I haven't studied that method.
Yes,I agree with your opinion,no matter which is the original eGold,if you don't speed up,don't have  real meta,you will be last.idea is no use,as soon as you say it out,others can copy it.
Activity: 55
What the?

With over 10k different erc tokens, it isn't unheard of for coins to have the same name and the same ticker.  more often it is a scam, sometimes it is coincidence.  The fact that they have the same name, same ticker, and plan to do esports is concerning.  Once one has an idea the market likes, dozens more spring up claiming to want to do the same, and it is basically a race to market acceptance.  The most important thing to remember is that until there is a marker viable product or service on the table, assume they are all scams.  Airdrop and hodling is probably the safest bet.

I suppose that once a coin/token is on the market someone could diversity the risk, but I haven't studied that method.
What the?

I think that eGold is  really good name ,so they just copy this one,let's post in their ANN,let everyone know this fact.

Yeah, eGold is a very good name and I think that they chose the same name and then felt it was too hard to change everything, since they would have to re-do their marketing materials.

Anyways, let's focus our efforts on this eGold and not talking bad about them or spamming their ANN please!

Thank you for the amazing support of this week. We can't wait to start sharing more of our upcoming lending platform. Let's make eGold the lending and gaming coin of 2018!

Yes,the price is really amazing at now,but it isn't the peak,it will go to 1$-2$ this year,do your best on this good coin,it will fly in 2018.
What the?

What the?

I think that eGold is  really good name ,so they just copy this one,let's post in their ANN,let everyone know this fact.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
What the?

Which exchanges do you plan to add??
Activity: 9
Yes I agree, if we manage to get to hitbtc egold will go to the moon fast  Grin
Activity: 310
 I've never been a fan of buy backs-but then again I am used to things like stock.

I think it is important to ask though, who is demanding that there be more volume now.  Is it the exchanges, is it the holders wanting to sell, daytraders, is it potential buyers? Does the project team need more tokens on hand to get the platform started?

I don't know how much real $$ is behind the project, but usually it is a good idea to save existing capital to get you through the development and marketing stages-including post product delivery.  So many inventors learn that building a better product isn't enough-it is about being able to afford the marketing and convincing people to use your platform.  

The best way to increase volume is to focus on and deliver a product, and to marketing it prior to launch.  The free market will decide from there.

Many of our token holders think that one of the problems of our coin was the volume, although it had raised a lot during the last few days. The buy-back program doesn't only help with that, but it will also gives us the opportunity to burn these coins. We aim to buy back at least 10% of the coins every year, and burning 10% of the coins every year would make our coin more rare and increase the value of them.

We do keep the product in mind too and we have enough capital to go through the development and marketing of the upcoming lending platform, that's our main priority.

Thanks for the feedback on both our lending platform and buy-back program! We believe these 2 features will help us become the lending coin of 2018!

With this news and please list egold on HitBTC.com, it will skyrocket...!!
 I've never been a fan of buy backs-but then again I am used to things like stock.

I think it is important to ask though, who is demanding that there be more volume now.  Is it the exchanges, is it the holders wanting to sell, daytraders, is it potential buyers? Does the project team need more tokens on hand to get the platform started?

I don't know how much real $$ is behind the project, but usually it is a good idea to save existing capital to get you through the development and marketing stages-including post product delivery.  So many inventors learn that building a better product isn't enough-it is about being able to afford the marketing and convincing people to use your platform.  

The best way to increase volume is to focus on and deliver a product, and to marketing it prior to launch.  The free market will decide from there.

Many of our token holders think that one of the problems of our coin was the volume, although it had raised a lot during the last few days. The buy-back program doesn't only help with that, but it will also gives us the opportunity to burn these coins. We aim to buy back at least 10% of the coins every year, and burning 10% of the coins every year would make our coin more rare and increase the value of them.

We do keep the product in mind too and we have enough capital to go through the development and marketing of the upcoming lending platform, that's our main priority.

Thanks for the feedback on both our lending platform and buy-back program! We believe these 2 features will help us become the lending coin of 2018!

Interesting project !!! I will keep these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: